Unpopular opinions (Non music related)

Zac Effron is not handsome.
Robert Pattinson is not handsome, and I hate him being cast as Edward Cullen.
Brad Pitt is not handsome. (although a great actor)
George Clooney is not handsome.
MJ, Alan Rickman & T-Mez are the sexiest men out there.
Internet is a blessing, not a curse. (this from an addict :p)
Violent video games are not the reason for people getting violent.

Bradley Pitt and Tom Cruise ain't all that

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes! :D

Jack Nicholson as The Joker was much more creepier than Health Ledger as The Joker. There's just something that's very unsettling about Jack Nicholson when i watch him on screen as The Joker

Godzilla is cooler than King Kong

Last edited:

WHAT?

:lol:

Dreamgirls was very overrated

Oprah Winfrey is not God and she is very overrated...

ALL MJ boards are overrated.

A few years ago Oprah wasn't allowed in one of the stores in Paris because they didn't recognize her. Oprah is no where close to God. Nor does she matter outside the US. of A.

Records sound better than CD's.
After the 1960s, very few great movies have been released.
Televison hasn't been worth watching since the 1980s.

Records sound better than CD's.
After the 1960s, very few great movies have been released.
Televison hasn't been worth watching since the 1980s.

i agree with all this, except for the cd one, cus i love computer files, instead of the other two. lol

I don't even understand how a fan board could be considered "overrated".

Who 'rates' them?

Perhaps s/he meant the importance of being a member of an MJ board is overrated?:scratch:

I have to say, when I first joined here, I was 'welcomed' by certain members stating that if you weren't a member of an MJ board during the trial (which I wasn't), then you didn't care enough about voicing your support for MJ, and now you can piss off, because it don't matter anymore. I don't give a rat's dirty bottom, because these people have no idea about what we've been doing for Michael during the trial, but rest assured - he knew we supported him and that's what matters. But some seem to think that forums are all there is.

So perhaps this person just meant that too much importance is being placed on being a member of a board, but of course I can't speak for her/him. But if that's what s/he meant, then I agree.

History should be compulsory in all school in order to avoid an ignorant society in the future. We need people to realise when history is about to repeat itself.

History should be compulsory in all school in order to avoid an ignorant society in the future. We need people to realise when history is about to repeat itself.
In Finland history is compulsory all the way to high school.

In Finland history is compulsory all the way to high school.

Same in Poland, where I come from. I even had it in my first year of uni, even though I was studying Foreign Trade & Economics. But in many countries, like Australia where I currently live, history is not taught at school as a compulsory subject. I agree with DanceOfZenab, it should be compulsory, same with basic geography, biology and maths.

I agree with everybody who said face book is rubbish.

Friends was never funny.

George Bush and Tony Blair should be tried as war criminals and should meet the same faith as Saddam Hussein.

Same in Poland, where I come from. I even had it in my first year of uni, even though I was studying Foreign Trade & Economics. But in many countries, like Australia where I currently live, history is not taught at school as a compulsory subject. I agree with DanceOfZenab, it should be compulsory, same with basic geography, biology and maths.
Is maths not compulsory in Australia? :scratch:

It is, but only in the first years of schooling, which gives people not nearly enough skills. People outta high school can't calculate percentage, etc.

really!?! :scratch: i thought maths is compulsory all the way to grade 12, its just that you can choose advanced maths or the less complex stuff but that definitely includes how to do percentages! i mean how can one enjoy shopping without knowing what 50% off means.

really!?! :scratch: i thought maths is compulsory all the way to grade 12, its just that you can choose advanced maths or the less complex stuff but that definitely includes how to do percentages! i mean how can one enjoy shopping without knowing what 50% off means.

well... i might be slightly off course here because I haven't attended any schools in Australia, I came here when I was 22. but i'm judging by what i've been told and by people i know, or work with, that have uni degrees, and can't spell for crap, they ask me - a god damn FOREIGNER! - how to spell, and can't figure out 45% of $1800. i find it awful that you can have a degree in business and not have a handle on calculating percentages, or knowing about square roots and things like that. if that was one person, then fair enough - but it seems to be everyone i encounter, and it just doesn't seem right.

history (at least of your own country), basic geography and biology, advanced English (or whatever language, depending on country) and basic maths should be compulsory. then again - where does one draw the line between basic / advanced? :scratch: what's basic to me seems to be super advanced here, so... it's a complicated issue.

lol @ 50% off :lmao: i'm sure everyone knows that!

The original Spyro the Dragon series on PS1 is the best video game series ever created.

:lol: Agreed!

Heres some of mine:
- Good music still exist

- Beyonce aint that great, She was much better as the lead of DC

- Just because i dont scream at someone and threaten to kill them if they say something mean about Michael doesn't mean im a "Bad Fan"...I'd just like to keep my life today thanks!

- Id rather have 16-bit Video-game that i can play over and over again without getting bored than a next-gen game that i get bored with (and beat) in an hour, Because at the end of the day who really cares how hairs you count a sumo wrestlers ass?

The Smooth Criminal fedora hat is better than the Billie Jean fedora hat

- Id rather have 16-bit Video-game that i can play over and over again without getting bored than a next-gen game that i get bored with (and beat) in an hour, Because at the end of the day who really cares how hairs you count a sumo wrestlers ass?
I think you just need to play a better game. ;)

LOL @ you guys...Love this, even if I dont 100% agree with all of it...hehehe...Right on!

Anyway...

I've always felt that Thriller is HIGHLY overrated. Dont get me wrong, I love the album and videos as much as I love all his music, but his work only got better as he himself got older. And it ticks me off when the media tries to act like that one single album was the epitome of his music when in reality he continued to set records and continues to break records to this day with his work. So yeah...Thriller to me is highly overrated. Great album, but not the be all and end all.

LOL, how's that for an "unpopular" opinion. LOL!

Carry on guys...this thread is fun. :)

Back