Unpopular opinions (Non music related)

In England History is compulsory until the age of 14. I love history and chose to do it all the way through school until I left at 18 and agree completely that it should be compulsory until the age of 16 at least.

Gigli is Jennifer lopez's best movie.

Catwoman is Halle Berry's best movie.

Invincible is Michael Jackson's best album.

Psycho(Vince Vaughn, 90's is better than the original 60's Psycho)

Milli Vanilli is the best recording duo of all time.

:D

Gigli is Jennifer lopez's best movie.

Catwoman is Halle Berry's best movie.

Invincible is Michael Jackson's best album.

Psycho(Vince Vaughn, 90's is better than the original 60's Psycho)

Milli Vanilli is the best recording duo of all time.

:D

Reeeeeally,actually wait Milli Vanilli, haha your having us on but honestly 60's psycho is still the scariest film i have ever seen.

Latoya Jackson is the most talented of all the Jackson Siblings.

Hannah Montana is even better than Even Stevens.

Johnny Test is even better than The Powerpuff Girls.

;)

Reeeeeally,actually wait Milli Vanilli, haha your having us on but honestly 60's psycho is still the scariest film i have ever seen.

Yes, it was jokes I was posting. :) I thought "Unpopular Opinions" was a jokeing, light-hearted thread.... :)

Latoya Jackson is the most talented of all the Jackson Siblings.

Hannah Montana is even better than Even Stevens.

Johnny Test is even better than The Powerpuff Girls.

;)
lol...well..sometimes i wonder if MJ was otherworldly, and not really a part of his own family. so that would make ur assertion true. :)

The videos you find online are more entertaining than the videos you find on TV

Humans are naturally herbivores like a cow or giraffe, not flesh eaters like a wolf.

I really hate the warm weather. You have people walking around sweating and smelling of B.O and you can never get a decent night sleep cause it's to damn hot. Also during the warm weather you have people walking around showing parts of their body's that really shouldn't be shown in public.

I like cold weather better. You get a better night sleep and you have people walking around in cool winter hats, gloves and boots. That's cool (No pun intended)

I really hate the warm weather. You have people walking around sweating and smelling of B.O and you can never get a decent night sleep cause it's to damn hot. Also during the warm weather you have people walking around showing parts of their body's that really shouldn't be shown in public.

I like cold weather better. You get a better night sleep and you have people walking around in cool winter hats, gloves and boots. That's cool (No pun intended)
me too, i hate warm weather :p

I sign this with my both hands (and feet!)!

Now this is gonna be the daddy of all unpopular opinions but i gotta say this

Alot of Michael Jackson fans defend Michael very well againts haters/media and that's a great thing but it really bugs me when some fans defend Michael by making comments like ''Oh don't say anything bad about my Michael, he's an angel''. It's comments like that which make fans loose alot of credibility in people's eyes.

Now this is gonna be the daddy of all unpopular opinions but i gotta say this

Alot of Michael Jackson fans defend Michael very well againts haters/media and that's a great thing but it really bugs me when some fans defend Michael by making comments like ''Oh don't say anything bad about my Michael, he's an angel''. It's comments like that which make fans loose alot of credibility in people's eyes.

I agree with you a lot of fans think he was the second coming of Christ LMAO! but not all MJ fans are over-obsessed freaks :) I like being friends with fans who listen to other stuff apart from MJ/Jacksons/Jackson 5 and also fans who aren't up Michaels ass usually tend to be the ones who speak most sense about him.

Back