[Updated] Full Initial List of Possible Witnesses for Katherine Jackson and AEG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sharon Osborne knows something as a result of a conversation I am glad she is testifying.

As far as the children go, I think it's important to remember that they are victims in this and are deeply impacted. If they have something to contribute to the case they should be heard. There are ways to do this that will protect them and those ways should be used of course.

^Nothing will protect them from the crap they will have to hear about their father for months on end coming from all sides, including family. No doubt the media will be picking the kids apart too. So unnecessary.

“And the thing is, there were certain people that work at that company that knew that Michael Jackson was not well and they didn’t care because it’s business, and at the end of the day whether he performed ,or he didn’t, they would still make money. I’ve had conversation’s with certain people at that company, (AEG) who have said exactly that to me. If they would like me to go to court, (the Jackson family), I will stand up and tell them who said that to me!”

Can someone tell me if I'm missing something. It's no secret AEG knew something was not well with Michael. Didn't Ortega sent an email saying Michael wasn't feeling well and then they went to Michael's house? About making money with or without Michael performing, is that her statement or someone told her that? Well. after the trial, she can say she was a witness for the greediest trial ever.

Sharon Osborne ...
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
I do not know what is the point to put this woman to speak. :scratch: I'm really not so sure she has something important and revealing to say about AEG. :blink: I just want to see what she will say. :fear: For me, this lawsuit against AEG will be shot in the foot. -_-

ivy;3800850 said:
Sharon Osbourne WILL Testify In Michael Jackson’s Wrongful Death Civil Trial
Posted on Apr 4, 2013 @ 3:53AM | By jenheger

WENN

Sharon Osbourne will testify in support of Katherine Jackson at Michael Jackson’s wrongful death civil trial

HA! Well hows 'bout that??? :cheeky:

Sharon Osborne ...
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
I do not know what is the point to put this woman to speak. :scratch: I'm really not so sure she has something important and revealing to say about AEG. :blink: I just want to see what she will say. :fear: For me, this lawsuit against AEG will be shot in the foot. -_-

If she really saying the truth then i guess she can testify if she wants but in all honset truth why didnt she say this ages ago?

She better not be lying otherwise she will look like a fool by AEG if she is

I see Marcel Avram is on the Witness List for AEG. Marcel Avram was a Concert Promoter and ended up suing Michael Jackson for not performing two Concert's in one New Years Eve night, Australia and Hawaii. Michael walked.

It looks like AEG will establish a pattern with that situation and Michael could have walked away from the AEG deal, if he had wanted.

Michael Jackson Sues Concert Promoter
Michael Jackson filed a lawsuit yesterday (Oct. 3) against a concert promoter to prevent arbitration over a disputed 1999 concert contract.

Michael Jackson filed a lawsuit yesterday (Oct. 3) against a concert promoter to prevent arbitration over a disputed 1999 concert contract. Jackson and his company, MJ Company, sued concert promoter Marcel Avram and his German-based company for breach of contract, according to court papers. The lawsuit also seeks a preliminary injunction to prevent Avram from proceeding with arbitration.

Jackson in November 2002 testified in a $21 million lawsuit brought against him by Avram, who accused the entertainer of backing out of two concerts on New Year's Eve 1999. A Santa Barbara County jury in March 2003 ruled that Jackson must pay Avram $5.3 million.

Both parties reached a settlement agreement in 2003 that resolved existing and future claims related to the concerts, court papers said. Disputes regarding the settlement were to be resolved in Superior Court as a part of the settlement agreement, but Avram has moved forward with arbitration, according to the lawsuit.

An arbitration hearing has been scheduled for Oct. 24.

Jackson is seeking an injunction to prevent any alternative forms of dispute resolution. Jackson attorney Michael Bruce Abelson did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment about the case.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/61234/michael-jackson-sues-concert-promoter

CBO%252523SPS001_072.JPG

Original Caption: US entertainer Michael Jackson testifies in Santa Maria Superior Court 13 November 2002 in a trial in which he is accused of cancelling concert appearances, costing the promoter several million dollars. Jackson is accused by German-based promoter Marcel Avram of breach of contract and fraud for allegedly backing out of two New Year's Eve 1999 shows. AFP PHOTO

If Sharon Osbourne testifies about what someone else told her, isn't that hearsay? Or, would it be admissible, or what? (not clear on that. . . .)

:unsure: I think hearsay is 3rd person info. She's saying someone at AEG told her.

I don't understand how important this Sharon evidence will be. AEG never said Michael was not ill. In fact there is evidence that they talked to Muarry about Michael when he missed the rehearsal & when Ortega had to send him home, so what is this bombshell that this Sharon is going to make. The only difference is that she is going to add that they claimed they would make money either way, which shows they are business people and that they are cutthroats--things we already know. Then, why didn't she come up with this story in 09 when this case began? Look how long we have been discussing this, you mean to tell me she has this important information and waits until the case began to do her duty? Somehow I am not impressed.

Then, the person who told her anything at AEG, was that person someone who makes key decisions at AEG? Anyone at AEG could tell her anything, but it depends on who said it. We are now going to have more he said, she said, because AEG will deny any information she gives.

Last edited:
Osbourne is a vile media whore whos said equally vile things about mj. unless she knows who hired murray shes irrelevent and
imo is looking for attention

Re: Sharon Osbourne

We don't know WHEN she had the conversation with the person(s) at AEG.

My guess is that she and other industry witnesses can create credibility issues more than any thing else.
If you get enough people with NOthing to gain by callin' AEG out, to say the same type of things...

It can show a common practice to be dishonest, such as, AEG supposedly promised Prince that they would not allow ANYone to break his 21 dates record @ the O2. If that's the case, we know they lied about that.

So, what else are they lying about to make $$$ ???

But hows it relevent to whether AEG hired and were then negligent. as ivy as said its not illegal to be assholes or to lie to prince by stroking his ego .everyone knows its a cut throat biz

Well AEG is using that same tactic ^^ to show Michael was a liar too, with the witness who claimed he did not disclose he had that implant when he had to take the anesthetic. Then again both the family & AEG have been shown to be liars already by some of their statements, so Sharon proving that AEG is a liar is not that important. Each can show the other is a liar in cross-examination, and both the family & AEG will lie for money too. They are both the same.

But hows it relevent to whether AEG hired and were then negligent. as ivy as said its not illegal to be assholes or to lie to prince by stroking his ego .everyone knows its a cut throat biz

It's not illegal to lie, but, in their situation, it definitely could be an problem for the jury pertaining to things that come down to who they believe.

The thing is once cross-examination begins, both sides will be caught in lies. Cross of any Jackson will uncover lies, because we already have on record all the contradictions grandma, Jermaine, etc., made since 09 & you can bet that AEG has been collecting them also.

The thing is once cross-examination begins, both sides will be caught in lies. Cross of any Jackson will uncover lies, because we already have on record all the contradictions grandma, Jermaine, etc., made since 09 & you can bet that AEG has been collecting them also.

No doubt.

We'll just have to wait and see who/what the jury believes, based on ALL of the evidence/testimony, which we don't have yet.

I found this from lsa, thanks to EmmaW
-------------------------------------
I was listening to Alan Duke from CNN being interviewed on Irish radio this morning, he said that Prince will have some "bombshell" testimony revealing a previously undisclosed person being in the house the night of Michael's death. He wouldn't say who but he said he is waiting to reveal it as soon as he has Prince's deposition to back it up. This is weird, why wouldn't this come out in the criminal trial?

If you want to listen to it click on:

Newstalk Media Player
http://media.newstalk.ie/archive
-scroll to Newstalk breakfast
-choose Thursday 4th April Part 3
-interview starts at approx 17.24

I agree with Emma, why this didn't come out in trial?

If someone is not sure, whether this is Duke, it is him:
Alan Duke ?@AlanDukeCNN 3 Apr
@CelineMQ I can DM you if you follow me.

Celine Quinn ?@CelineMQ 3 Apr
@AlanDukeCNN Hi Alan, Thank you for your reply. Great I'm following you now! Celine

Celine Quinn ?@CelineMQ 3 Apr
@AlanDukeCNN Could you do interview tonight at 9.15pm your time? If you can DM me your email address/phone, I'll get in touch with details.

Celine Quinn: Freelance Journalist. Researcher at Newstalk 106-108fm.

Last edited:
I think someone is making up false things regarding what prince has said as no one knows what prince said in his deposition and plus cuz he is under 18 it should be kept in private untill the proper trial starts... i think that how it works

Alan Duke is family friend so they might have given him clues what Prince might have said in his deposition. He is not going to print story before he sees Prince's deposition.

Alan Duke came up with "smoking gun" evidence reference, and now he had "bombshell" regarding what Prince said in his deposition. I'm doubtful regarding this, as no one else in the house that time when MJ died, has said anything someone being in the house, CM, nanny, chef, bodyguards? I'm sure Walgren and LAPD interviewed everyone in the house while they were investigating MJ's death.

I wonder whether this is Jackson's (LaToya) brainwashing on the works?

I wonder whether this is Jackson's (LaToya) brainwashing on the works?

Maybe LaToya shared her "dreams," oops, I mean theory, yeah she may have shared her "theory" with Duke.

Funny thing is, why is he now sharing that information on Irish radio. I mean, he has been all over CNN and never mentioned that particular bit information. Sounds very suspect to me.

Aside from all of that, true or not true. In my opinion, they are playing a deadly game and I'm sure Murray's attorney is somewhere in the wings, gathering any information that may help her client. I can just see The Murderer Murray crying (or maybe singing) about how there was somebody else in the house according to Prince Michael.

It's no secret that the Jacksons don't think before they speak and continue to suffer from "foot-in-mouth" disease!

Last edited:
I hope that Prince is not going to go with that Randy Phillips was at the house line when everyone saw him at the Staple Center. I would hate to see him get caught in a lie

We have to wait. Alan Duke makes always a bombshell from nothing.

Oh this is ridulcous, Alan Duke is stating that Prince witnessed somebody else in the house that night, if Prince had said that then surely the prosecution would have interviewed that person. Are they saying that there is potentially an innocent man behind bars for manslaughter? At this rate Prince will be called as a witness for CM for his appeal. I'm getting fed up with people and their 'bombshells' right about now.

Big Apple, maybe AD thought that Ireland is some sort of back country that no one finds out in US if he talks to the Irish radio?

I wonder if this is the part of when Prince grew agitated (according to Katherine lawyers) that they had to stop his deposition?

If it is true, it could mean that potentially wrong man is in jail, and Prince has been holding on (for some reason) key information from LAPD etc.

Justthefacts;3801407 said:
I hope that Prince is not going to go with that Randy Phillips was at the house line when everyone saw him at the Staple Center. I would hate to see him get caught in a lie

From trial testimonies:
Phillips went to rehearsals on June 23rd and 24th.

June 25th Phillips got a call from Dileo around 10:30 – 11:00AM. Dileo told him MJ was having difficulty breathing and told him to go to Carolwood. It took Phillips 15 minutes to arrive to Carolwood. When he arrived paramedics were leaving the house so Phillips followed them to the hospital. Dileo joined him at hospital. Phillips saw CM at the hospital. CM was in severe distress and Phillips doesn’t remember what CM said.

After being told what time paramedics was leaving the house, Phillips says he might be mistaken about the time he got the phone call about MJ on June 25th.

But that only means that he came to house after medics were there, not that he was creeping around the house early hours.

Last edited:
Maybe LaToya shared her "dreams," oops, I mean theory, yeah she may have shared her "theory" with Duke.

Funny thing is, why is he now sharing that information on Irish radio. I mean, he has been all over CNN and never mentioned that particular bit information. Sounds very suspect to me.

Aside from all of that, true or not true. In my opinion, they are playing a deadly game and I'm sure Murray's attorney is somewhere in the wings, gathering any information that may help her client. I can just see The Murderer Murray crying (or maybe singing) about how there was somebody else in the house according to Prince Michael.

It's no secret that the Jacksons don't think before they speak and continue to suffer from "foot-in-mouth" disease!

I agree especially with the bolded part. Every time they try some new tricks, it will blow back to their faces.

I can just see CM's future lawsuit against Jackson's LAPD, County LA etc:ph34r:

Big Apple, maybe AD thought that Ireland is some sort of back country that no one finds out in US if he talks to the Irish radio?

Yep, I agree.

Little does he know, Michael Jackson's fans are EVERYWHERE and when it comes to gathering information we leave no rock unturned.

Trusting the Jacksons (some, not all) is equal to Playing Himself, in my opinion.

I see Marcel Avram is on the Witness List for AEG. Marcel Avram was a Concert Promoter and ended up suing Michael Jackson for not performing two Concert's in one New Years Eve night, Australia and Hawaii. Michael walked.

It looks like AEG will establish a pattern with that situation and Michael could have walked away from the AEG deal, if he had wanted.

Michael Jackson Sues Concert Promoter
Michael Jackson filed a lawsuit yesterday (Oct. 3) against a concert promoter to prevent arbitration over a disputed 1999 concert contract.

Michael Jackson filed a lawsuit yesterday (Oct. 3) against a concert promoter to prevent arbitration over a disputed 1999 concert contract. Jackson and his company, MJ Company, sued concert promoter Marcel Avram and his German-based company for breach of contract, according to court papers. The lawsuit also seeks a preliminary injunction to prevent Avram from proceeding with arbitration.

Jackson in November 2002 testified in a $21 million lawsuit brought against him by Avram, who accused the entertainer of backing out of two concerts on New Year's Eve 1999. A Santa Barbara County jury in March 2003 ruled that Jackson must pay Avram $5.3 million.

Both parties reached a settlement agreement in 2003 that resolved existing and future claims related to the concerts, court papers said. Disputes regarding the settlement were to be resolved in Superior Court as a part of the settlement agreement, but Avram has moved forward with arbitration, according to the lawsuit.

An arbitration hearing has been scheduled for Oct. 24.

Jackson is seeking an injunction to prevent any alternative forms of dispute resolution. Jackson attorney Michael Bruce Abelson did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment about the case.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/61234/michael-jackson-sues-concert-promoter

CBO%252523SPS001_072.JPG

Original Caption: US entertainer Michael Jackson testifies in Santa Maria Superior Court 13 November 2002 in a trial in which he is accused of cancelling concert appearances, costing the promoter several million dollars. Jackson is accused by German-based promoter Marcel Avram of breach of contract and fraud for allegedly backing out of two New Year's Eve 1999 shows. AFP PHOTO

Thanks for this. I believe Marcel sued MJ a number of times. Wasn't the 99 cancellation due to the bridge that fell during Earth Song performance? There was a court case in 2002 (Avram vs. MJ) before the Bashit doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back