Urban-exploring michael jackson's neverland ranch

If they visited again in 2008 and Michael Jackson didn't come back to neverland since after the raid were they drinking old grape soda? Or didn't mj say neverlands no longer a home but he still visits? when did he actually last visit?

You know, I have no problem with urban exploration. I think it's fascinating, and in particular with this case serves as a wonderful and rare document into a piece of history.

That said, I'm fairly sure that the urban explorer's 'code of ethics', if you will, is that you take/leave nothing. You respectfully observe and leave everything as you found it.

These guys calling themselves 'professionals' clearly didn't follow that when they stole from the property.

Props to the documenting, but can't condone the theft.

And I gotta say, educated fans like respect and HIStoric offering up their thoughts on the 1993 case to an ignorant general public are an asset to us fans.

Re: Story/Photos From Guys Who Broke Into Neverland

What a dispicable bunch of losers. They have no problem mocking the place but they are too cowardly to even use their real names. Funny that these peeping toms don't find anything wierd and creepy about their own actions...

The only guy there who seemed to "get it" somewhat and appreciate it most, was the one who referred to himself as Leonardo. This quote from him:

Leonardo: I remember that vividly, actually. I didn’t find anything that creepy about the whole thing. I found it really odd and different, but I wasn’t scared at any moment. I think none of us were really scared. Mostly we felt like we shouldn’t be invading the privacy of someone else. But I never felt like I was afraid of any of the things that he put out there. It just seemed really exotic and different. There are far more odd things in this world than what Michael Jackson was.

But it was a waste for these guys to gain access. They don't even know the back-story concerning the DreamWorks logo and how the idea was stolen from him and didn't even seem know about the highly publicized feud with Tommy Mattola/nor recognize his picture.

Re: Story/Photos From Guys Who Broke Into Neverland

Disrespectful and disturbing.

You know, I have no problem with urban exploration. I think it's fascinating, and in particular with this case serves as a wonderful and rare document into a piece of history.

That said, I'm fairly sure that the urban explorer's 'code of ethics', if you will, is that you take/leave nothing. You respectfully observe and leave everything as you found it.

These guys calling themselves 'professionals' clearly didn't follow that when they stole from the property.

Props to the documenting, but can't condone the theft.

And I gotta say, educated fans like respect and HIStoric offering up their thoughts on the 1993 case to an ignorant general public are an asset to us fans.

It was actually me and respect77 leaving comments, I thought HIStoric left some but they corrected me on that. If I'm made aware of this happening I can't say nothing while people are leaving horribly false and misleading information, the guy had 25 likes for his comment and the likes are climbing, people actually think what he said is true and I couldn't let that go.

What a dispicable bunch of losers. They have no problem mocking the place but they are too cowardly to even use their real names. Funny that these peeping toms don't find anything wierd and creepy about their own actions...

It's actually quite common for urban explorers to avoid using their real names so that they can avoid trouble with the law. There's a guy I subscribe to on Youtube who does urban exploration stuff and he has never revealed his full name.

It was actually me and respect77 leaving comments, I thought HIStoric left some but they corrected me on that. If I'm made aware of this happening I can't say nothing while people are leaving horribly false and misleading information, the guy had 25 likes for his comment and the likes are climbing, people actually think what he said is true and I couldn't let that go.

Did you guys manage to screen-cap your comments before they were deleted? It's disgusting that your comments are being deleted while his lies are allowed to stay AND are getting likes. Someone should ask him where he got the "10 kids correctly described his penis" thing from. This is the first I've heard of such a thing being said.

Did you guys manage to screen-cap your comments before they were deleted? It's disgusting that your comments are being deleted while his lies are allowed to stay AND are getting likes. Someone should ask him where he got the "10 kids correctly described his penis" thing from. This is the first I've heard of such a thing being said.

Respect77's comments don't show when I go the site, but if people click on Dinty Dinster's profile they're on his wall, unless you change your facebook settings, comments you make and the replies you get are automatically posted on your facebook wall. I can see all of respect77's comments on there so I liked them all :D

I have info on some of the allegations here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...=1#post4024423

I'll post the screenshots when the site I use starts working properly again.

My answer to that is still there. Or is it only me who can see that? Of course, there were no 10 kids correctly describing his penis. This is what I posted to him to that: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-ranch/page2?p=4024759&viewfull=1#post4024759

I challenged him to show a credible source for the things he said. Of course, there isn't one, because that never happened. He pulled that stuff out of thin air. I'd like to add that all the dozens of people who liked his comment can join him in his research to find an accurate source for those claims that they liked so much, so mindlessly, like sheeps, just because they are prejudiced against MJ. I'm waiting for how many of them will be able to back-up their likes with facts... None of them will be able to, because it's a lie. But he thinks he's right because he's "winning the like war". What a pathetic thing to say. :smilerolleyes: No amount of prejudiced patting on your back will make a lie true.

But now I wonder if my comment is even visible to others because both you and MJResearcher say you cannot see it. Whoever runs that site is a coward. It seems like they only want to see one type of opinion there.

First off Jules Suzdaltsev How could you insult the turtles like that? I would call them Dumber and dumber and severely dumb. plus one.
This whole article made me see red.Thanks for making us aware abut these nameless nosey trespassers actions. Of course an avid art collector would store art at his house. Nothing weird about an appreciation of art.
As for going into M's bedroom I'm surprised they didn't try to smell Michael's underpants. Seriously, To the dick who read Michel's Mail and stole from his fridge, If I meet you ill knock you out..People like You make me sick. You need to be called out and knocked out.

fish_slap_2_by_ibiscorosa-d65djgt.jpg

My answer to that is still there. Or is it only me who can see that? Of course, there were no 10 kids correctly describing his penis. This is what I posted to him to that: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-ranch/page2?p=4024759&viewfull=1#post4024759

I challenged him to show a credible source for the things he said. Of course, there isn't one, because that never happened. He pulled that stuff out of thin air. I'd like to add that all the dozens of people who liked his comment can join him in his research to find an accurate source for those claims that they liked so much, so mindlessly, like sheeps, just because they are prejudiced against MJ. I'm waiting for how many of them will be able to back-up their likes with facts... None of them will be able to, because it's a lie. But he thinks he's right because he's "winning the like war". What a pathetic thing to say. :smilerolleyes: No amount of prejudiced patting on your back will make a lie true.

But now I wonder if my comment is even visible to others because both you and MJResearcher say you cannot see it. Whoever runs that site is a coward. It seems like they only want to see one type of opinion there.

I bet all the people who liked his comment thought what he said was true because he said the info about the allegations is public. People shouldn't be so naive but many are, they prefer to be spoon fed because they're too lazy, too busy, don't care enough or don't know how to research things like this properly so they just run with whatever they think sounds plausible.

I personally don't understand how people can be like that, I knew next to nothing about the allegations about MJ 5 years ago, and because I'd heard too much crap from TV and newspapers I was scared when I started looking into it shortly after MJ died. I thought I was going to find something I didn't want to because I was 19 and was still naive enough to think that the press couldn't print things that were false about something so serious. Wrong! I learned the hard way very quickly that this was not accurate, and then I felt horrible because I'd judged a man before I knew what the truth really was. Ever since then I've been very careful about what I believe and why, plus I don't even bother reading newspapers or watching the news.

I'm now wondering if people can see the comments I left on that site, maybe it's the same for me as it is for you. It's very sad when censorship like this takes place on a site like that, it shouldn't be happening. :perrin

Hmmm I wonder what would happen to one of us for breaking into Neverland?

This is just a crying shame that idiots that don't do there homework has to post something like this.

Respect77's comments don't show when I go the site, but if people click on Dinty Dinster's profile they're on his wall, unless you change your facebook settings, comments you make and the replies you get are automatically posted on your facebook wall. I can see all of respect77's comments on there so I liked them all :D

I have info on some of the allegations here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...=1#post4024423

I'll post the screenshots when the site I use starts working properly again.

Yeah, I saw what you guys said about it appearing in the guy's feed. I was referring to when you posted the comments on the article page itself and if you screencapped it there before it was removed.

My apologies. We are in your debt.

Yeah, I saw what you guys said about it appearing in the guy's feed. I was referring to when you posted the comments on the article page itself and if you screencapped it there before it was removed.

No, I've only got the screenshots of 2 comments I left and none of respect77's because they don't appear for me. These are my comments:

14551959133_b5f2c00cb2_o.jpg

14345259968_9144a70636_o.jpg

14508721426_de4fae63e7_o.jpg

My apologies. We are in your debt.

It's ok, I got some things confused here too lol. Thank you for your kind comments. :)

This is wrong on so many levels, but I was more shocked that they said some of the buildings were UNLOCKED! I've seen foreclosed homes in my city locked up and secured better than Neverland. . .:wtf:

This is wrong on so many levels, but I was more shocked that they said some of the buildings were UNLOCKED! I've seen foreclosed homes in my city locked up and secured better than Neverland. . .:wtf:

I agree. That was surprising to hear. You would think- guards or not- there would be a padlock of some sort on all the doors, and all the windows would be locked. That's what happened when my mom's home was foreclosed upon. That was probably 2005/2006'ish. Granted, her house was much smaller than Neverland :lol: But still, being Neverland, you'd think they'd go that extra step and make sure it was secured.

Someone said on LSA that currently there aren't bronze statues, paintings and Ferris wheels on Neverland. Is that true? Because that would mean that these guys are lying and these photos were not taken currently and they did not break in currently but while MJ still lived there...

Someone said on LSA that currently there aren't bronze statues, paintings and Ferris wheels on Neverland. Is that true? Because that would mean that these guys are lying and these photos were not taken currently and they did not break in currently but while MJ still lived there...
They were there between December 2007 and March 2008. I saw these pics back in 2009 already, not all of them but a few.

The article says that they went there Dec 2007 and March 2008
"While the Ranch floated in real estate limbo, a group of photographers snuck onto the grounds and explored the abandoned kingdom, returning several times between December 2007 and March 2008."

Archway Amusements of Missouri bought the Ferris wheel in 2008, most likely after March if those guys says there went there March 2008.

As far as I know, all the stuff including bronze statues were there when Darren Julien was doing inventory what goes on auction (early 2009).

I was looking info about bronze statues and came across with this article:
http://www.socialphy.com/posts/imag..._-A-Night-Inside-This-Abandoned-Fun-Park.html

Some of the photos on that above link appears to be the same as these 4 thugs posted?
Either Scott Haefner and Jonathan Haeber (authors of the article above) were part of turtle thugs gang, or turte thugs stole his photos and claimed them as their own.

Also see this: http://www.terrastories.com/bearings/goodbye-michael-jackson
and click these links below the article
Additional Neverland Sets

My friend Scott’s set of Neverland Ranch photos
Another great set from Sean

I think we have names for turtle gang.

Bubs;4025212 said:
I was looking info about bronze statues and came across with this article:
http://www.socialphy.com/posts/imag..._-A-Night-Inside-This-Abandoned-Fun-Park.html

Some of the photos on that above link appears to be the same as these 4 thugs posted?
Either Scott Haefner and Jonathan Haeber (authors of the article above) were part of turtle thugs gang, or turte thugs stole his photos and claimed them as their own.

Very interesting.

Actually Scott Haefner specifically stated here in this article from 2012 that he did not believe the allegations:

In 2005, Michael Jackson declared he would never return to his beloved Neverland because he felt violated by the police searches that had taken place there after he was accused of child abuse. In 2008, the theme park and its attractions were dismantled and sold. But not before intrepid photographer Scott Haefner and his friend Jonathan Haebe hatched a plan to sneak inside and capture the abandoned grounds on camera “before it was too late.”

“I loved wandering around and photographing the rides at night,” Haefner says of the visit. “After visiting Neverland, I have a strong sense that Michael was innocent of the charges that were filed against him. I don’t have anything tangible to base my feelings on. I think he was just deeply misunderstood, unfortunately.”

http://fierth.com/2012/05/a-night-inside-michael-jacksons-abandoned-neverland-ranch/#

Now, these folks try to do the exact opposite. Try to suggest everything was "creepy" and make distasteful "jokes" about the allegations.

One possibility is that 2 of these 4 urban explorers are Scott and Jonathan, but to me it does not make sense why would they disclose their identity in an earlier article and talk openly about their experience and now 2 years later they act like it's all super secret and they need to hide their identity. And how did the two of them become four people in this recent story?

The other option is that these 4 thugs simply stole their photos and story and act like they made them. That of course would also explain why they want to hide their identity so much.

Last edited:
If those thugs changed their tune, they're a bunch of hypocrite cowards. If their story and pictures were stolen, what a bastards foe trying to twist things up when it was totally innocent and beautiful.

Now, these folks try to do the exact opposite. Try to suggest everything was "creepy" and make distasteful "jokes" about the allegations.

One possibility is that 2 of these 4 urban explorers are Scott and Jonathan, but to me it does not make sense why would they disclose their identity in an earlier article and talk openly about their experience and now 2 years later they act like it's all super secret and they need to hide their identity. And how did the two of them become four people in this recent story?

The other option is that these 4 thugs simply stole their photos and story and act like they made them. That of course would also explain why they want to hide their identity so much.

When it comes to MJ and ways to make money out of him, people say anything. I was thinking that earlier they posted positive article about NL, and they didn't get much viewers, and they decided to spice up their stories. Seemingly articles sells better if you add few words of creepy, bizarre and lots of innuendo.
Same goes with any other creeps that first praises MJ and later on tells totally opposite.

As to why they disclosed their names earlier and not now? I could think of that if they already sold nice story of NL a few years back. To sell the same story again with spiced up, they needed to make it exiting in order to publisher to buy it, thus some sort of turtles invasion to NL:scratch:

Photos being stolen from Scott Haefner and Jonathan Haeber could be possibility.
I just find it a little bit too convenient that there are these urban explorers and all of them decides to take a photos of the same items, same time of the night (light), from same angle?

PS, I don't believe for second that NL doors were left open. The house was full of valuable stuff and NL is not gated from all the surroundings so anyone could come into premises if they wanted, so to me it doesn't make sense that the doors were left open. It is more like turtle gang were breaking and entering into NL.

When it comes to MJ and ways to make money out of him, people say anything. I was thinking that earlier they posted positive article about NL, and they didn't get much viewers, and they decided to spice up their stories. Seemingly articles sells better if you add few words of creepy, bizarre and lots of innuendo.
Same goes with any other creeps that first praises MJ and later on tells totally opposite.

And your point is proven here. These older articles that mostly praised Neverland only got a total of ten comments between the three of them.
http://www.terrastories.com/bearings/goodbye-michael-jackson
http://fierth.com/2012/05/a-night-inside-michael-jacksons-abandoned-neverland-ranch/#

And the new Vice article with the "key" words slipped in to make it more creepy or controversial... it's got 103 comments, and that doesn't include all the ones that they have deleted in defense of Michael.

Bubs;4025557 said:
Photos being stolen from Scott Haefner and Jonathan Haeber could be possibility.
I just find it a little bit too convenient that there are these urban explorers and all of them decides to take a photos of the same items, same time of the night (light), from same angle?

From an article in this website {http://www.terrastories.com/bearings/goodbye-michael-jackson}, Jonathan Haeber says:

I took two more trips to Neverland, each time with close friends. In all, I captured hundreds of photographs of the park. Many of these photographs, I will never publish. Each trip became progressively more bittersweet. I don’t really have any regrets about doing what I did, but if there is one thing I wish I had done at Neverland, it would have been to ride down the Super Slide; I think MJ would have liked that, and I’m sure the friends with me on my final trip would have turned it into a photo shoot.

I think the man who called himself "Leonardo" in the Vice article is Jonathan Haeber.

Last edited:
Back