Urban-exploring michael jackson's neverland ranch

it would have been to ride down the Super Slide; I think MJ would have liked that

MJ would have liked for this guy to break onto his property and ride his rides?

I don't think so :crazy

Sounds like he is trying to justify to himself that he knew what he did was wrong, but explaining it away that Michael would have wanted it.:blink:

I think he meant that Michael would've wanted him to have fun, because that is what he intended Neverland to be: a place for people to relax and have fun. Although, I don't think he would've appreciated it if people broke into the place do have said fun. >.>

I have never really heard of "urban exploration" so I had to look it up-and it still seems to me that it would be exploring old ABANDONED buildings or old subway systems, etc. Neverland wasn't in foreclosure then so it wasn't abandoned-the owner was out of town.
They knew it wasn't abandoned-they talk about how clean and dust free it all is-vacuumed, etc.

This is a criminal act of breaking and entering-rummaging through all his rooms and stuff like that, even if they didn't steal anything. You all did a good job of figuring out who they really are-I wish Colony Capital and the Estate would press charges-pronto.

I have never really heard of "urban exploration" so I had to look it up-and it still seems to me that it would be exploring old ABANDONED buildings or old subway systems, etc. Neverland wasn't in foreclosure then so it wasn't abandoned-the owner was out of town.
They knew it wasn't abandoned-they talk about how clean and dust free it all is-vacuumed, etc.

This is a criminal act of breaking and entering-rummaging through all his rooms and stuff like that, even if they didn't steal anything. You all did a good job of figuring out who they really are-I wish Colony Capital and the Estate would press charges-pronto.

In the article they say they didn't steal/take anything, but that is another thing I don't believe. If they bother going all the way to NL, breaking and entering and then only look MJ's stuff?

'Urban Explorers' break into NeverLand - Haunting Images inside

This is an old story but it seemed to have bypassed the fan community. MJ fans, what's your opinion on it? Some dudes who call themselves 'Urban Explorers' broke into Neverland in 05' to merly take pictures of 'history' before it all disappeared forever (their words) - it's a fascinating insight into how it was left (post vindication) albeit huge invasion of privacy at the same time. It just made me feeling so sad for Mike. Again.

http://m.vice.com/en_uk/read/exploring-michael-jacksons-abandoned-neverland-ranch-760

They had no right, invading Michael´s private property.
They said they didn´t break the law, the place was open, how come they avoided a guard there.
Most things were weird they said but isn´t it weird to go into another mans house and take photographs

One of them said a few good things
There are far more odd things in this world than what Michael Jackson was.
I remember seeing really normal things, change lying on a coffee table and a little office space with a computer and typical home stuff.

Anyway it was wrong what they did

Re: 'Urban Explorers' break into NeverLand - Haunting Images inside

Yes. It was wrong and disgusting and I think they should be prosecuted too.
But this should be moved to the other forum.

Wow. I can't believe the things I've been reading of what people have said about him. It makes me sick!

Back