Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET *UPDATED*

Stalls or Balconly

• Balconly = £10.10

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Stalls = £8.60

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET [TICKETS SECURED]

I'm also up for drinks as long as I have time, need to get back to Ch x for my last train home at 11.30 :(

are we meeting for a drink beforehand?

motsey says film finished at 9.30 so u should have time

Im not 110% on that but thats what the vue told me but i dont see it going on a lot longer and even so should still be able to fit in a quick drink:cheeky:

are we meeting for a drink beforehand?
I think so jus trying to find a good place to meet up
the slug and lettuce have said they expect to be very busy on the day as disney on ice is showing in the o2 arena so wont be booking any reservations and it will be first come first serve so im trying to find a place near by on the o2 site which can reserve an area or soemthing for us. but we have the club house which is like a 5min drive or a short tube stop away

I think the club house is the best option as a lot of members have been there on previous meets.

Im not 110% on that but thats what the vue told me but i dont see it going on a lot longer and even so should still be able to fit in a quick drink:cheeky:

I think so jus trying to find a good place to meet up
the slug and lettuce have said they expect to be very busy on the day as disney on ice is showing in the o2 arena so wont be booking any reservations and it will be first come first serve so im trying to find a place near by on the o2 site which can reserve an area or soemthing for us. but we have the club house which is like a 5min drive or a short tube stop away

cool, well I can only meet at the O2 beforehand, bet there will be somewhere for us to meet.

Before the site crashed someone messaged me about wanting a ticket if you read this pm me again please

I think I can do before or after for a drink - preferably before - but I wouldn't get there till about 5.30 :)

Is everyone meeting before then..? Dont know what time to book the MJ Exhibition, got to fit in eating at some point too! Hmmm decisionss! :p

how about before AND after drinks ;P

20 days....

can come before at about 5 ish (after weve bn to the exhibition) and after before last train which would have to leave for bout 10.30 or 11 = il have to check!!

so is everyone ok with the clubhouse?
its only a tube stop away and I believe easily to get to

I'm not sure I can make the clubhouse because of other commitments that day. Maybe you could post the tickets or is it possible to meet at the venue?

so is everyone ok with the clubhouse?
its only a tube stop away and I believe easily to get to

Yep, Myself, Noni and Stephen will have no problem getting there, I've done the tube there a few times so I'll make sure the three of us get there just fine.

I'm not sure I can make the clubhouse because of other commitments that day. Maybe you could post the tickets or is it possible to meet at the venue?

I could meet you at the o2 before the start of the film if you like and then could you meet up after with everyone maybe?

I could meet you at the o2 before the start of the film if you like and then could you meet up after with everyone maybe?

Hi there, If you could meet me around 7-715 pm would that be ok? I'll pm you my mobile. I won't be able to make drinks after as the person I am bringing has his birthday that day and has a meal planned.

Hi there, If you could meet me around 7-715 pm would that be ok? I'll pm you my mobile. I won't be able to make drinks after as the person I am bringing has his birthday that day and has a meal planned.

Yes thats cool, ill post up a contact number nearer to the date for everyone just in case they are running late or something and I might leave tickets behind the desk with a manager for people who are late.

People who are late can/should introduce themselfs to everyone after the film just before we head off home or for drinks

Last edited:

before i forget the seating is fixed so i have a huge collection of tickets and wil be going through them to see whats seats we have and will start seating everyone.
If you have more then one ticket i will be seating all your tickets together but other then that dose anyone want to be seated next to anyone in particular or at the end of a row or something please let me know.:drinking2:

Oh and before everyone requests it you cant all sit next to Gaz:toofunny:

Clubhouse is fine for us - we will be there as early as poss. I finish work at 4 so should be there by about 5.30ish - is there a time that we can decide that we will go from the clubhouse to the cinema? - just in case I am running late and so don't know whether I should go to the clubhouse or cinema if that makes sense?

As for seating - i'd prefer to be central if poss :) other than that, I'm good :)

if poss can me n my guest (sister) be seated at the back n on or near the end of the row!!>?? THANKUUUU what time will we meet at the clubhouse before? cany wait!! xx

I dont mind where I sit as long as its not behind a pillar or something lol

I'd like to request a seat next to Gaz but with be gold plated silk lined cushioned arm rests?

Back