Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET *UPDATED*

Stalls or Balconly

• Balconly = £10.10

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Stalls = £8.60

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET [TICKETS SECURED]

Cool guys im going to the o2 tomorrow hopfully and will try and get soemwhere we can meet

Also a contact number for me 07752529601 so if your late or have any problems please let me know im an easy going guy so any problems i will try and help :yes:
Also feel free to drop me a message with your number :cheeky:

If you get any obscene texts or phone calls its not from me :ph34r:

ahhhhh a week away i can't wait!!!!!!!!

Yep looking forward to it!
Motsey, let us know when you have figured out somewhere for us to meet...
In terms of before the film are we just meeting at the cinema reception?

Yep looking forward to it!
Motsey, let us know when you have figured out somewhere for us to meet...
In terms of before the film are we just meeting at the cinema reception?

Ok sorry I will try and sort out a place b sunday lattest I need to get down to the o2 and sort it

keep a hold of my number just in case but I will get something sorted by sunday evening

I so cannot wait guys! Look forward to meeting you all Wednesday!

Just to let you know I just bought the last ticket for the balcony for the 7.30 showing from the o2 web site. I will be getting to the o2 around 5.45 - 6.00pm to soak up the feeling of anticipation. Looking forward to being around MJ fans for a show once again.

Just to let you know I just bought the last ticket for the balcony for the 7.30 showing from the o2 web site. I will be getting to the o2 around 5.45 - 6.00pm to soak up the feeling of anticipation. Looking forward to being around MJ fans for a show once again.

Cool mate see you there! Any MJJC member who wants to join us feel free to even if you wont be going to the cinema to watch the film

meeting points;
Before the film; we have been allowed to use the Vue bar, as you go up to the vue take the first right follow it around past the arcades and it should be infront of you and its just a step away from the screening so easy for people who will be turning up near to the start of the film.

After the film; The Slug and lettuce have reserved an area for us for after the showing, they couldnt do it before as they expect to be busy as we will be a largeish group - so after the film slug and letuce for drinks/tea,coffe/food and ofcourse a chit chat :-D - I need to phone to confirm with them but she said to me today it is fine

let me know what you think of that?

Last edited:

Cool mate see you there!

meeting points;
Before the film; we have been allowed to use the Vue bar, as you go up to the vue take the first right follow it around past the arcades and it should be infront of you and its just a step away from the screening so easy for people who will be turning up near to the start of the film.

After the film; The Slug and lettuce have reserved an area for us for after the showing, they couldnt do it before as they expect to be busy as we will be a largeish group - so after the film slug and letuce for drinks/tea,coffe/food and ofcourse a chit chat :-D - I need to phone to confirm with them but she said to me today it is fine

I'm also from Surrey, I live in kew, so wasn't far for me to see Michael's performance at Earls Court Music awards, that was.... wow, the fans went crazy, they.we were hungry for him and he knew it...anyway back to the film.

Cool mate see you there! Any MJJC member who wants to join us feel free to even if you wont be going to the cinema to watch the film

meeting points;

let me know what you think of that?

Hey mate, am glad you decided to go with the Vue bar. I knew with the amount of seats there were when we went there today that thered be enough for all of us. Unfortunately it seems that my beloved Ba- wait what was the name of that barmaid in that pub? Well anyways it seems she wont have our business after all.

The slug and lettuce? Hmmmm will be nice to see in there again, you know why bahahaha. ;)

That's fantastic motsey, thanks for confirming the plans - they suit us perfectly. See you in the Vue bar beforehand, i'll be there as early as work and the trains allow!

Thats great - see you in Vue beforehand :) I should be around on here between now and Weds :D

What time are people arriving at the Vue and will you be there till the film starts???

What time are people arriving at the Vue and will you be there till the film starts???

I will be getting there about 3.30ish then go to exhibition at 4-430 then to vue chill there get some drinks untill the film starts around prob go in about 7:15ish and get our seats but i might stay out untill the Movie starts like first scene not the previews etc so if your gonna be late or something give me a ring (number on 1st page) and let me know what time u expect to be there so i can wait for you or give your tickets to a manager or something - we havnt got tickets them self, well we have and we havnt as they printed weird but the manager knows and will let us in

then after to the slug & lettuce for some calming down drinks, most likely dinner and a natter:)

I havnt recieved my tickets for the exbo yet and i booked it for wednesday!! eeek!!

Oh dear! :doh: Have you called up? I had a problem with my exhibiton tickets too, I had booked them for the 6pm but I got sent tickets for 10:30!! :doh:

I rang up and got it sorted though.... :yes: What time will you be at the exhibiton?

Me (+2) will hopefully meet everyone at 6:45 ish at the VUE bar (good choice Motsey!)

Also, I take it you will have our tickets on you, or do we need to pick them up? Sorry if these questions have already been answered..

Looking forward to meeting everyone, excitied now!! :clapping:

Oh dear! :doh: Have you called up? I had a problem with my exhibiton tickets too, I had booked them for the 6pm but I got sent tickets for 10:30!! :doh:

I rang up and got it sorted though.... :yes: What time will you be at the exhibiton?

Me (+2) will hopefully meet everyone at 6:45 ish at the VUE bar (good choice Motsey!)

Also, I take it you will have our tickets on you, or do we need to pick them up? Sorry if these questions have already been answered..

Looking forward to meeting everyone, excitied now!! :clapping:

Were (Thrillerchild, DanniiLee,Healer, Spoonie, ori and Myelf) going to the exhibition at 4-4:30

I will ring them shortly to see whats going on and if they can save them at the box office for me if required.

I will have the tickets, well will work something out with the tickets just meet me i will have it sorted :yes:

Nope not an IMAX its a Vue, think andy said it was the 2nd biggest screen in london:)

I most likely will be wearing MJ T-shirt not sure what else yet, anyone else going to be doing the same?

I will be getting there about 3.30ish then go to exhibition at 4-430 then to vue chill there get some drinks untill the film starts around prob go in about 7:15ish and get our seats but i might stay out untill the Movie starts like first scene not the previews etc so if your gonna be late or something give me a ring (number on 1st page) and let me know what time u expect to be there so i can wait for you or give your tickets to a manager or something - we havnt got tickets them self, well we have and we havnt as they printed weird but the manager knows and will let us in

then after to the slug & lettuce for some calming down drinks, most likely dinner and a natter:)

Ok I will aim to be at the Vue bar for 7ish - I'm driving so I have your mobile number if I get delayed. Looking forward to it! I might wear a black and white dogtooth trilby for the occasion, so you can spot me if i get lost!!!

I most likely will be wearing MJ T-shirt not sure what else yet, anyone else going to be doing the same?

yup, MJ shirt and my blue sparkly sequin converse i bought for the concerts.

I'll see you guys in the exhibition. :D

i got my ticket through the fast track print it yourself option as they was no way it would be posted in time with all these strikes!

Motsey - what time are you all arriving? I have all my tickets sorted for Thursday but may pop in to say hello as I am up that way tomorrow afternoon. would be nice to put faces to names

Di x

This is what I am going to be wearing.... Healers the screen name. Richards the real name so feel free to say, "Hi."

IMG02126-20091027-1346.jpg

i know im a reeeel newbie, and i barely come on here..but thats just bcos we have to have sneeky access at work and if we get caught they will publicly hang us...and i have two children so rarely get the chance to go on the internet at home.....but i just wanted to say IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME COME WITH Y'ALL TO THE CINEMA TOMORROW!!!!!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::wub:
Flee. xx

Back