Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET *UPDATED*

Stalls or Balconly

• Balconly = £10.10

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Stalls = £8.60

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
So looming forward to tomorrow. :) will be around about 5.30ish :) I'll text you when I arrive :) looking forward to meeting everyone :) x

http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/bars-restaurants-in-entertainment-avenue.html

there's lots of bars and restaurants, just wondering the best way to organise this...

if there are a few of us that know we want to meet and eat beforehand, can we get our heads together and choose a place and a time. I am coming from work but can probably leave early so could get to the O2 for about 5.30. That should give us enough time to grab a bite and then go to the Vue to meet everyone?

I think people might be eatting difference times as they will be arriving at different times - why not see who is there when you want to eat or wait for someone who wants to eat then you can head off anywhere you like for food the o2 has a few choices
I'm driving to the 02, does anyone know if you have to pay Londons Congestion charge in this area?

Becarefull as the o2 iself isnt in a congestion charge zone but alot of places near it like towards and including central london are congestion zones - if you have a tom tom with congestion charge option then click it to avoid

I'll be there about 5:30 sixish then going to the exhibition at 6:30. Look forward to seeing you guys!

Aiming to be there around 5.30-6pm with my lot - will call you when I get there (i did text last night!)

i got a ticket to exhibition for 4-4:30 someone dropped out so if anyone wants it let me know

got your text list, thanks

What time will you be out of the exhibition? Just so I can call after - rather than during - to meet up to get the tickets :)

Im going today as well, I have 6 tickets for myself and my friends. Can't wait to watch THIS IS IT! See you guys at O2! ;)

I drive a Prius (smug green that I am - Michael would approve) so I don't have to pay any congestion charge EVER!

Forgot to mention that I will ALSO be wearing Bal a Versaille tonight especially for Michael.

Hey guys im already at the o2! Loads of little girls dressed as snow white lol. Goin exbo at 4. Im in my sparkly blue converse, bad shirt and brown coat.

I'm at the O2!!!! To katie!! , just been to the exibition, it was Incredible!

Wrote sonething to Michael in these books, it made me :cry::cry:

I'm now in Slug and lettuce, having dinner:)

Wearing Mickey mouse jumper and red Beat It Trainers!!!

Last edited:
I'll be at the vue bar by 5.30, waering a red coat, no doubt I'll find you all cos you'll all have MJ shirts on!

Due to unforseen circumstances I cannot go now. If anyone wants the tickets (free) please give Motsey a call. So sorry I can't be there.

Well I came but didnt see anyone except for Rich! Gutted. I had no idea you were all meeting elsewhere
Hope you all have a great night x

Last edited:

There were so many of us in this video, Motsey was using my Blackberry to film this, sitting below him was Stephen (Thrillerchild), Redridinghood, Sperdia, Roa, Harmony, Orianlee, Spoonie, Myself, Andyroser and a ton of other people.

If you see yourself in this vid feel free to say, "Hi."

Well I came but didnt see anyone except for Rich! Gutted. I had no idea you were all meeting elsewhere
Hope you all have a great night x

Seeing you yesterday was really a Lovely thing, am glad I called you when I did and I hope we can meet many more times. Yesterday Emotions were really running high in so many ways, people were upset, a few of us Ori, Stephen, Spoonie and I all decided to go to the Clubhouse for a nice Family drink and then as the time approached for our opening for the exhibition we rushed back. That was about the time you and I met and people were rather anxious to get their tickets etc.

Had a great time last night :) Was lovely to meet the few people that I did :) I had to rush straight off after to make the last train back home (otherwise it would have been replacement buses) otherwise I'd have come out after

It was a lovely film and Motsey, thanks for arranging all this x

had a great time last night.. thanks motsey for organizing this!

The film was amazing, and I loved it when we all took over the Slug & Lettuce and they were pumping MJ tunes full blast all night. For anyone who wasn't there they actully cleared away the tables so some MJJC dancers could show off some MJ moves!

Yesterday night was an AMAZING experience.....the exhibition, the movie, and meeting all of you!!!! :yes: Having a dance and sing :dancing:

As I write, MJ's advert has come on TV for the This is It album!!! Woooooo, Michael feverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D :D

I had a truly great time, and really felt Michael ENERGY and L.O.V.E. :wub:

Thanks everyone!!! :clapping:

P.S We should all meet up again :D

Last night was a mixture of sadness and happiness. I cried during the exhibition and I cried multiple times during the movie :cry: But when everyone was at the Slug & Lettuce that was just crazy! Only MJ could get around 30 people singing and dancing along together! :D Was great talking to the people I did and if I didn't I'm really sorry.

Back