Wanted to Share This Pic of MJ and Me ...........

Oh my God!! Both pics are beautiful! How lucky! Just look at Michael glowing...because he's holding you! :heart: I would cherish photos like those forever.
Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos and story. It's amazing that you can remember it!

Your dad worked for Michael? Did he get to interact with Michael much?

My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G

awwwwwww lil mama u so cute in this pic with the king

ZOMGGGGG!
lucky Girl~
boooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry:

Thanks for posting the pics. They are lovely. I hope you will share more of your story.

Aww...thanks for sharing the pics and the story. Both you and Mike looked so happy. I miss him every day........and I can't easily take my eyes off pics like this, pics showing him looking happy.

wonderful!!! thanks again for sharing your story and the pics. You are adorable! And Michael is adorable! Such a previous memory :)

Ohhh I just watched that concert about a week ago! You lucky, lucky girl! Beautiful pics, thank you for sharing them and your story =)
Seeing that happy smile on Michael's face is priceless.. :heart:

thanks for sharing your pictures! do you have more stories with michael, like did you meet him when you were older and talk to him?

Thats just a beautiful picture. I would feel on top of the world if I had a picture of Michael smiling at me like that.

And your looking out into the audience...what were you thinking?! haha :p Thank you for sharing this.

I often wondered what happened to those children who got picked to go on stage with MJ, let alone being picked up by him, and look, here's one!!! You are so lucky! While everyone's attention was to him, his attention was to you. Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures. This just made my day. :)

That's AWESOME..You are lucky to have a moment with Mike that you can cherish forever!

While everyone's attention was to him, his attention was to you.

that is so lovely...and true too!

omg, you're such a lucky girl. i always get jealous of those who got picked by michael himself. i always wish i was the one.

btw, thanks for bringing the smile on michael's face. as far as i could remember, i've never seen him smiling like that before. thanks for cherishing him..although it just for a few minutes of his life.

...i'm happy but mixed with sad....

I remember watching a video of this posted here recently and Michael held your hand almost throughout the entire segment. So sweet. You are just too cute for words in these photos. What a precious memory for you. And it looks like you lit up Michael's life from the happy look on his face. Aww!

Oh my goodness :heart: Wow. That is amazing. Such beautiful photos, Michael looks stunning - so much love and kindness in his eyes! And you look adorable. That is so amazing. Thank you for sharing. How beautiful :heart: :cry:

Aww thank you for sharing those pictures :huggy:
You are such a lucky girl and cute, too! I can't even imagine how it felt to be on stage with Michael. What a precious memory.

Back