Wanted to Share This Pic of MJ and Me ...........

Oh! What a precious photo!!!

Something to treasure forever :)

Look at the way Michael is looking at you!! So cute!!! You're so lucky to have that memory :)

I'm so glad he got to have children, they meant so much to him. He really is just so wonderful :wub:

Thanks for sharing!

Ah, you have been this cute little girl in the yellow dress. I loved this part so much, when I watch the video from the Munich concert 1997 I have watched especially this scene several time in a row. So sweet, you and Michael of course.
I found the video on you tube

at 5.00 there it starts when the kids entered the stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-s02hqM04

did u guys know that the little girl in Heal The World during the Dangerous Tour Bucharest is also named Ali? and she's the daughter of Karen Faye :)

Aww, you have such precious memories...and that special moment was captured right in that pic. Beautiful.

Btw, I read before that those children were from orphanages.
Oh and, Karen Faye's daughter was also on stage with Michael during Heal The World, not sure if she was there during the History tour as well, I saw a few lovely pics from Dangerous era. I think her name is Ali, too. (Note to mods: I'll delete this (or you feel free to edit) if we're not allowed to share this kind of info either).

Thanx for sharing, dear. ~L.O.V.E.~

Last edited:
INCREDIBLE ALI G!

P.S. I hope this youtuber is you: "alireneeprince" cuz they are saying it was them in the vid... :p

so that girl in yellow was you!?!?!?! you are so lucky!!! im not sure if it's here on MJJC that i read something about "you" (the girl in yellow dress) or in some other boards.... but the poster says MJ seems to really like "you" and carried you throughout the performance....

Ohh this so melted my heart:) Thanks so much for sharing this with us. God bless.

how lucky were you,i would love to say to people michael has picked me up in his arms,thats something you can say,wow just wow

You were so cute!!! Thanks for posting.
Do you have any more stories about him? Like did you get to meet him and hang out any other time or only on stage?

That is so special :) .. I'm so glad you have that, even if you don't remember it (or if you do).. you know you were with MJ for that night. Could you tell us the story? I'd love to hear it so much!

That is so special :) .. I'm so glad you have that, even if you don't remember it (or if you do).. you know you were with MJ for that night. Could you tell us the story? I'd love to hear it so much!

Story is on page 5 !

You were so cute!!! Thanks for posting.
Do you have any more stories about him? Like did you get to meet him and hang out any other time or only on stage?

I got to visit him in the studio a few times and go to the ranch also............

My dad never stopped working for him and even mixed Earth Song for the Grammies last night.

I got to visit him in the studio a few times and go to the ranch also............

My dad never stopped working for him and even mixed Earth Song for the Grammies last night.

WOW!!! You are really lucky you got all those opportunities to see Michael! :) Thank you for sharing us your stories
. :yes:

Hi Ali,
just wanted to say that I think it's awsome that you have this kind of connection to Michael, but I also think it's great the way you're being kind of modest about it - no bragging or showing off. You've earned my deepest respect!!!!

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!
No wonder he was always picking you! Such a cutie look at your likkle cheeks! nawh!

Id SO be carrying that pic everywhere with me just so i could say, excuse me that is ME in Michael Jackson's arms. Yup :) Would look fabulous as a canvas!

I just watched the video, that other kid looked like he wasnt goin to let you go! ha! and when you're hugging!.. so cute!!

Did he say anything to you?

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!
No wonder he was always picking you! Such a cutie look at your likkle cheeks! nawh!

Id SO be carrying that pic everywhere with me just so i could say, excuse me that is ME in Michael Jackson's arms. Yup :) Would look fabulous as a canvas!

I just watched the video, that other kid looked like he wasnt goin to let you go! ha! and when you're hugging!.. so cute!!

Did he say anything to you?

lol the other kid is my big brother :yes:

Back