Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

I know it's ridicilously expensive!!!
But my mother paid half of it as a christmas-gift.
You may come and watch it at my place as much as you want! :)
Aww thank you :)

You know, the wierdest thing happened to me last night.
I was watching the Oprah-interview with MJ from 93 and there is a part where they show old clips of him and it's end with a still picture of him as a little boy in black and white.
And I was thinking: "If they show it this way it's seems as though he is dead!"
Of course the slap in the face came right after: he ís gone.
But this just showed me that I still don't realize that Micheal is really really gone......
He just seems to be a person who just can't die.
As he said himself: "I wanna live forever".

And he will.......in our hearts........
Sometimes I have the same thing that I don't realize he's gone.
I mean he has been here for my whole life so it's hard to wrap your mind around the fact that he's suddenly gone...
Today I was decorating my home for christmas and I thought omg by the end of this month it will be 6 MONTHS in my mind it's only like a month ago or something.

Thank you! :)

Btw, I have a question........
I really wanna join this Make a change thing and also I'd like to become a gold member, but it seems as if those things are only possible when you have a crditcard and I don't!
How are you guys doing this?!
If you mean the Legacy Project, you don't have to pay for that but you can't sign up anymore they closed it until they need more people again.

Sometimes I have the same thing that I don't realize he's gone.
I mean he has been here for my whole life so it's hard to wrap your mind around the fact that he's suddenly gone...
Today I was decorating my home for christmas and I thought omg by the end of this month it will be 6 MONTHS in my mind it's only like a month ago or something.

It feels very special that 6 months after his dying day it's christmas day....:)

If you mean the Legacy Project, you don't have to pay for that but you can't sign up anymore they closed it until they need more people again.

Ok, thank you! I'll wait for that moment then!

Back