Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

Hey you guys!!

Seeing it a third time is stil awsome! :)

But I am not gonna join you this friday unfortunatily...:(
Not because I don't wanna see it again, but beacause I am VERY short on cash right now...

So love to see you all at a Jackson-event again and we'll keep in touch around here, right?!

LOVE

Aww I'm sorry to hear that.
Charlotte I visited the website of the cinema in Gouda tonight and I read about the parking at the Schouwburg being free after 21:00.
Does that mean you can still enter the parking zone after 21:00 and park for free or do you have to be parked before that time?
Don't know if you ever did this but I thought I'd just ask :D

Aww I'm sorry to hear that.
Charlotte I visited the website of the cinema in Gouda tonight and I read about the parking at the Schouwburg being free after 21:00.
Does that mean you can still enter the parking zone after 21:00 and park for free or do you have to be parked before that time?
Don't know if you ever did this but I thought I'd just ask :D

I have no clue actually, sorry! :)
But are you guys planning to come to Gouda?! Cuz then I can come, I can go there for free! :D
But you are going to Zoetermeer, right?

Well I'm not sure because the movie in Zoetermeer is at 22:30 and in Gouda it's 21:30 I think that's a better time...because we wanted to have a drink afterwards but atm nobody is replying (mjjc hyves) so I'm not sure what's going to happen

Another Brabander hier :)

I'm going to see the movie for a third time this tuesday.
I just love seeing it on a big screen and hearing the music so loud ;)

Another Brabander hier :)

I'm going to see the movie for a third time this tuesday.
I just love seeing it on a big screen and hearing the music so loud ;)

I know!
That's the reason why I am going so many times too!
Of course I'm gonna buy the DVD and then I can watch it as much as I want to, but in the cinema it's almost as if I am at a real MJ-concert........
I was wondering btw, did you guys ever see him perform live?
I did! I saw him in the Amsterdam Arena with the History-tour when I was 11 years old! :)
(I so much wanted to be the little blond girl that handed him over the yellow flower back then :))

I know!
That's the reason why I am going so many times too!
Of course I'm gonna buy the DVD and then I can watch it as much as I want to, but in the cinema it's almost as if I am at a real MJ-concert........
I was wondering btw, did you guys ever see him perform live?
I did! I saw him in the Amsterdam Arena with the History-tour when I was 11 years old! :)
(I so much wanted to be the little blond girl that handed him over the yellow flower back then :))

lucky you!
I never got to see him, unfortunately.

YAY!! I'm gonna see TII in a few hours again with my mum :D
That will be 3 times with next week counting
Nice!!
I think I'll go again today!
4th time!:punk:

And I've got the Bad tour (yokohama) and the HIStory tour (Brunei) on DVD..
Not official but I love watching it!:wub:
My dad has Victory tour and/or Triumph tour on videotape!
So retro! :lol:

Nice!!
I think I'll go again today!
4th time!:punk:

And I've got the Bad tour (yokohama) and the HIStory tour (Brunei) on DVD..
Not official but I love watching it!:wub:
My dad has Victory tour and/or Triumph tour on videotape!
So retro! :lol:

haha i like that!

unfortunately the Bad tour Yokohama is the 1st leg of the Bad tour and has the same setlist as the victory tour, except Bad no songs from the Bad album.
The 2nd leg Bad tour is what we're waiting for (real Bad concert).

There's a history concert in Munich dvd for download in the 2000 watts section.
It's a rip from digital tv when it was broadcasted on RTL5 the week Michael passed away.
It's the full concert in dvd-quality (quality is even better than the official dangerous tour dvd).
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68401
enjoi.

unfortunately the Bad tour Yokohama is the 1st leg of the Bad tour and has the same setlist as the victory tour, except Bad no songs from the Bad album.
The 2nd leg Bad tour is what we're waiting for (real Bad concert).

There's a history concert in Munich dvd for download in the 2000 watts section.
It's a rip from digital tv when it was broadcasted on RTL5 the week Michael passed away.
It's the full concert in dvd-quality (quality is even better than the official dangerous tour dvd).
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68401
enjoi.

Thanks!
I was looking for that one :D

So that Bad concert DVD, the 2nd leg..
will come out sometime?

Back