What are the best books about Michael Jackson?

Todd Gray's Before He Was King has a couple of nice little anecdotes, but it's mainly a photo book.

I have that and I do love it. And during the period of 76-89, there have been a few like Weisners lately, but they speculate too much on Michael's personal life.
It's obvious it's speculating.

I'd like to read from the collaborators. Has Buz Kohan ever written a book. Or Suzanne dePasse?

Last edited:
I'd love for MJ's makeup artist Karen Faye to write a book; she seems to have really cared about him, as a person more than a performer.

Yes, because its a book that does not exploit the name, the experience, or the circumstance at all because the other ones do
Well, then tell us what it is. I'm always looking for a good book w/o exploitation.

I buy very few bc you can tell by reviews or pre-publicity if it's exploitative or not.

Well, then tell us what it is. I'm always looking for a good book w/o exploitation.

I buy very few bc you can tell by reviews or pre-publicity if it's exploitative or not.

I do not believe the world is not ready for it because every thing else that has been said over time will have to be set aside

I do not believe the world is not ready for it because every thing else that has been said over time will have to be set aside
OK. I remember that from your previous post asking if the "world was ready for a book with a true perspective" and I didn't answer since I didn't know what you were talking about. Last question: Is it a real published book?

The only book that has made the news lately and has shocked the world is the new Harper Lee one where Atticus Finch falls from his pedestal.

OK. I remember that from your previous post asking if the "world was ready for a book with a true perspective" and I didn't answer since I didn't know what you were talking about. Last question: Is it a real published book?

The only book that has made the news lately and has shocked the world is the new Harper Lee one where Atticus Finch falls from his pedestal.

Exactly

If it really is "Go Set a Watchman" that you're talking about, you should start a thread about it in the book section-could be an interesting discussion.

I have not yet decided if I want to read it or not, although I was a child living in the South in the 60's-so I get the reasoning behind it.

I apologize if I came across as offensive but people would have to be gullible to take such a crazy, liar and attention whore like Karen Fake seriously.

A Karen Faye book would be about how she was the only person in his life to have his best interest on her heart. And also how every other female in MJ's life was jealous of her.

What does Go Set a Watchman have to do with Michael?
Im not even certain that's the book referred to. Besides Michael loving the book and movie To Kill A Mockingbird and adoring Gregory Peck, nothing.

A Karen Faye book would be about how she was the only person in his life to have his best interest on her heart. And also how every other female in MJ's life was jealous of her.
I was certainly a little jealous of her during the years. And I would have read her book five years ago. She's really been disappointing the last few years and I didn't expect it.

My concern about a Karen Faye book would be all the personal private photographs and descriptive details of things such as Michael's cosmetic surgery, makeup regime, skin treatment, funeral details, etc. she would put into the book?

Back on topic. I just got XScape Origins. Haven't read it yet though.

Back