What are you doing this very second?

Watching "Disney's Learning to Read With Pooh - PART 3 (Learning Game for Preschool Kids)" on YouTube with Detective Tigger, that's the best part. I love the first one with Pooh eating a loaf of bread and the big cookie part.

I never knew Pooh ate other things besides hunny.

Right now I am just relaxing in my nice warm bed. Listening to some Creepy Pasta stories on you tube. While I work on my house boat in my Sims 3 game. Finally fixed the crashing problem that I had with the game. I accidentally had added some files to my mods folder. That I should never had added in the first place. And I am also waiting for supper to get done.

I never knew Pooh ate other things besides hunny.

That's exactly what Tigger said, "HooHooHooHooo, ya got it! Pooh was eating a loaf of bread and uh...Say, I never seen a Pooh Bear pass up honey, hoo, the jar must've been empty."

I'm looking into Pixiv and trying to finish up the last story for "The THRILLER Tales IV".

Right now just relaxing in my nice warm bed. I am feeling a little sick from my allergies. Wish I had Michael to listen to. Just to help make me feel better. Since I don't thanks to that nameless piece of sh!t. I am listening to some Creepy Pasta stories from you tube. As I play with my Sims 3 game.

Right now I am relaxing in my bed. Listening to some Creepy Pasta stories. While I try to decide on either going back to my Sims 3 game. Or going back to my Sims 4 game. I think I will play with 4 for a little bit. Then I am going to start my Egyptian tombs exploring in 3.

Watching both "Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh" (Blu-Ray on PS4) and "OniAi" (WatchCartoonOnline).

Seeing that it is 11:24 pm now. I am laying in my bed underneath 4 of my blankets. Trying to stay nice and warm since it is quite cold where I live. While I play with my Sims 4 game. As I listen to some Creepy Pasta stories that I had downloaded. Right now I am listening to the story Don't Go On Haunted House Tours.

Since I no longer have Michael to rely on to help me sleep. It is now 2 am and I am sitting up in my bed. Downloading more clothes and other stuff for my Sims 4 game. Before going back to my Sims 4 game. As I listen to Creepy Pasta stories. Right now I am listening to No End House.

Watching my "AOSTH" (Sonic The Hedgehog) Volume 1 DVD

Listening to some Creepy Pasta stories. While lying in my bed unable to sleep it is 2 am here. Which is not new to me. Since I have been suffering from insomnia ever since what had happen to Michael.:( :boohoo I think I will go back to my game Zelda Twilight Princess hd game. Since there is really nothing else for me to do right now.

Just laying in my bed feeling better than I was over an hour ago. Since I had spent over a good half hour crying over where Michael is now. That 20/20 special about Carrie Fisher and her mother. Reminded me once again of where he is at now. Every single time I am reminded it just feels like I am being stabbed by another dagger all over again.:( :boohoo But I am so very thankful that I have revenge killing Bollywood movies like Anjaam, Baazigar, and Rahkt Charitra to help make me feel better. As well as my video and computer games. I had once truly loved being an MJ fan. But now I realized it was the most biggest mistake I had ever made in my entire life. And I want nothing more now to take all of my MJ items and put them to the flames. So I can never see them again. I don't know what the fcking hell was I thinking when I became a fan of his back in the early to mid 80s. Now I totally regret it.

Having coffee and thinking of how to maneuver all the ice on the sidewalks without falling on my...

Playing "hide and seek" and "catch the thread" with my cat, who is having his "wild with energy" 15 minutes :lol:

Watching D2: The Mighty Ducks from 123Movies.gs

Just relaxing in my bed where it is nice and warm. While I work on making a set of wall and floor tiles for my Sims 4 game. While listening to my Bollywood music. I am still looking for the right Bollywood songs to replace every single one of Michael's songs with. I already found several thankfully. I am so extremely thankful that I had replaced Michael with Bollywood now. With Bollywood there is always something to look forward to. As a MJ fan there is absolutely nothing to look forward to anymore. I am just kidding myself if there is. When there really isn't. My MJ fandom is always going to remain on life support. I will never be that 100% hardcore MJ fan I once was ever again. It was a total huge mistake that I had ever became an MJ fan in the first place. I was such a truly stupid little kid back in the early to mid 80s to have become a fan of his. What the hell was I thinking back then. But when you are 4 or 5 years old you are not going to know any better.

I´m freeeezin right now, wearing a shirt, sweater and huge blanket ... it´s not very cold here but still :worried:

I wanna go to bed, but will have to use some energy to move my butt in the bedroom via bathroom. I will freeze even more on the way, having to shed the blanket first. :lol:

Having a glass of wine and browsing the thread.

I know what you mean about feeling cold. You get a chill and it just won't go away...

Just relaxing in my bed while blasting my Bollywood dance/party music in my ears to keep me awake. While I go back to making my tile floor and wall set for my Sims 4 game. It is now 3:30 am and I do not want to go to sleep. Because I am just afraid that I could have another one of my nightmares about Michael. Something I still tend to have every now and then. And I am still seriously messed up and haunted by the ones I constantly plagued by during the first summer without him.:( These nightmares I have now are just like the ones I had back then. And I only blame that nameless fcking ahole for causing these nightmares as well as my insomnia that I have now. I still would so totally love to have my revenge on that ahole. He totally destroyed my once h word life that I once had.

Just relaxing on my bed. Listening to Sonu Nigam who is my other Michael replacement. While I work on my list of Bollywood songs that is going to replaced every single one of Michael's songs. Which is going to take a good long while. Since there has been thousands and thousands of Bollywood songs that have been recorded over the years. Thankfully I already found several. Like the Sonu Nigam song Tees Maar Khan is now my replacement to Smooth Criminal. Thanks to that mother fcking ahole my MJ fandom is always going to remain on life support. Which I am now thinking about pulling the plug on it.

Present on #MJJCchat listening to #MJ and posting here!

It still must be so nice to still be able to listen to him. It doesn't matter I have my Bollywood to replaced him. I totally regret that I ever became an MJ fan.

Right now I am just relaxing on my bed. Listening to the Bollywood song Sheila Ki Jawani. Which is the replacement song for In The Closet. As I download some more stuff for my Sims 4 game. Then I am going back to the game to work on my penthouse.

Back