What Are You Listening To?

Bobbi Kris and Whitney

Remembering Bobbi Kristina on what would have been her 24th birthday,
I wanted to listen to one of her favorite songs by her Mom.

Re: What are you listening to?

In memory of Mr. David Williams who played guitar for many great artists and of course for MJ,
I'm listening to Cheater followed by Dirty Diana.
May you continue to rest in peace. November 21, 1950 - March 6, 2009.

In honor and memory of Mr. Al Jerreau who passed away on February 12th this year and would have
turned 77 years old today (same birthday as Marlon) I'm listening to We're In This Love Together. 1981

Rest in peace brother Al.

As much as I loved watching Chuck Berry and John Lennon performing together despite Yoko ruining a few songs because of her horrible screeching cat noises, Julian killed Johnny B. Goode, his vocals were better than John's.

I'm listening to 3121 by Prince. Just finished the 1970 Live at the Forum show by the Jackson 5 during a run, and it is quite simply, phenomenal. It's a shame MJ grew out of the showman routine.

Anyway, Prince time.

I'm listening to 3121 by Prince. Just finished the 1970 Live at the Forum show by the Jackson 5 during a run, and it is quite simply, phenomenal. It's a shame MJ grew out of the showman routine.

Anyway, Prince time.

Yes! The Forum album!! I started a thread on it a while ago but no frigger responded.

Yes! The Forum album!! I started a thread on it a while ago but no frigger responded.
Um excuse me! But I responded or definitely spoke to you about it! I bailed when you told me "You were there at the Forum for the gig!"

Good lawd I need to find that thread. The first show is amazing. Im sticking to that for a few days to get to know it. Jesus, I'd only ever picked songs here and there!

Im actually listening to Xscape vinyl now. It sounds lovely but not lovely enough for me to change my mind about the songs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Um excuse me! But I responded or definitely spoke to you about it! I bailed when you told me "You were there at the Forum for the gig!"

Um, no you didn't scumbag. You 'thanked' me, but that does not constitute a reply. I checked with Gaz.

Good lawd I need to find that thread. The first show is amazing. Im sticking to that for a few days to get to know it. Jesus, I'd only ever picked songs here and there!

Here it be...fill your boots

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/139112-J5-Live-at-The-Forum?highlight=Live+Forum

aazzaabb;4188541 said:
Could have swore I spoke to you about that! I did listen to those two discs afterword at some point -I think on Spotify- and they were superb. I really must get them.
£7.73 on Amazon. Including shipping.

New Edition - Candy Girl

tumblr_on1cja3e3O1rw606ko1_r2_1280.jpg

The music sounds just like Permission by Ro James! :eek: which came out in 2016.
Lloyds' song came out in 2004!

Where's Duran when ya need him?! Lol!

Back