What if the allegations never happened

threepea11

Proud Member
What if the allegation(s) never happened at all? I think HIStory would look somewhat different, no T.S. (Sadly) for sure, probably would have sold better aswell. Same goes for invincible. What do you think? I’m quite curious too what the community thinks

If the allegations never happened, then I think a lot of things would have gone differently. HIStory would be a much different album, we probably would not have Stranger in Moscow either. I think the press would still continue to come up with rumors about him, but as a person, Michael would have been a lot more different. He would have had less pain and anguish in his personal life, as the allegations targeted part of what he loved most. I wish with all of my heart that the allegations never happened and that people could just try and understand that he felt more comfortable with kids because they could get over the fact that he was famous. They didn't see him as a wallet with legs. They just saw him as a friend, and it is a shame that there ever were these allegations made about Michael.

What if the allegation(s) never happened at all? I think HIStory would look somewhat different, no T.S. (Sadly) for sure, probably would have sold better aswell. Same goes for invincible. What do you think? I’m quite curious too what the community thinks
If allegations never happened, then Michael could be still alive

we probably would not have Stranger in Moscow either.
This is one of the biggest losses, actually. Easily one of his best.

* Dangerous World Tour would be complete
* MJ probably would not feel the need to get married or drag Lisa out on-stage to kiss her
* Debbie Rowe would just remain his nurse and employee of Klein, not a baby-carrier for Michael (let alone his second wife)
* History would be less angry and more focused and maybe with just 2 or 3 new tracks & a single disc like originally envisaged
* Michael would be relatively happy and relatively healthy, albeit still suffering Pepsi Pains (scalp) and taking all sorts of stuff
* Invincible would be a more traditional Michael album with a more focused and determined 'hands-on' Michael and less Rodney
* Blood On The Dancefloor. Those new tracks might still exist.
* No family means more time for short films and other projects
* Debbie would never confess to playing her role in harming Michael while working for Klein, and we'd all have no idea https://nypost.com/2022/09/06/micha...ldered-by-debbie-rowes-painkiller-confession/
* Michael would still be checking out the forums in disguise
* Michael would have lived longer

If the allegations never happened I truly believe that Michael would still be with us today.

He was never the same or respected by the public as it left a question of doubt. It changed his legacy and is still impacting him to this day. He will always be associated with these revolting allegations.

If you had the chance to basically retire him in 93 so that none of the heartbreak that came after would happen then I would 100%

If the allegations against him never happened, certain things would have been different, for example:

- More artists would have been willing to collaborate with him

- Michael Jackson would have created these theme parks (around the world) that he had planned

- The 'Addams Family' promo short film would have been released (as confirmed by Paul Rudnick, writer of the 'Addams Family Values' film)

- As a result of that, the 'Ghosts' short film would not have existed and thus it would have never been released

- The spoken intro of the 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' song would not have been removed from the later re-releases of the song

- Michael Jackson would not have included his 'Dangerous' performance (with the female Silhouette) on the 1993 leg of his Dangerous Tour

It is interesting though that many fans think that these allegations against him was a good thing in the sense that they led to that specific format and design of the 'HIStory' album (many new songs, multi-page and glossy booklet, grandiose artwork, and so on).

- The spoken intro of the 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' song would not have been removed from the later re-releases of the song
The single back in 1987 already got rid of the spoken intro.
The re-releases of the Bad album already included the single version of the song back in 1988.
There's (at least) a minimum of 4 different releases of the Bad album released between 1987 and 1991, most of those already included the single version without the spoken intro, ALL before the 1993 allegations obviously.

stop spreading misinfo.

The single back in 1987 already got rid of the spoken intro.
The re-releases of the Bad album already included the single version of the song back in 1988.
There's (at least) a minimum of 4 different releases of the Bad album released between 1987 and 1991, most of those already included the single version without the spoken intro, ALL before the 1993 allegations obviously.

stop spreading misinfo.
It's time for someone to make a thread to get Gaz's attention on this guy too. It's long overdue.

Stranger in Moscows existence has nothing to do with the HIStory album conception.
That's wrong, the continued work on "Stranger in Moscow" is what led to "HIStory" taking shape. That's not to say the song, as a whole, wouldn't have existed, but it'd likely just be the instrumental from the Sonic 3 credits that stays, basically a universal constant.

If the Chandler allegations never happened he probaby would have had other allegations, that's how the world works unfortunately and he should have known that
They'd still think he was gay and wanted to be white
That's wrong, the continued work on "Stranger in Moscow" is what led to "HIStory" taking shape. That's not to say the song, as a whole, wouldn't have existed, but it'd likely just be the instrumental from the Sonic 3 credits that stays, basically a universal constant.
Ok, it's the opposite then. The HIStory albums conception has nothing to do with Stranger In Moscows existence.

The songs lyrics are inspired by MJ's loneliness, the same perennial loneliness he felt since the 70s. Maybe it was amplified in the 90s but still.

I Am A Loser might also still come to exist. Maybe that'd be the alternative then, at most.

I could live with them thinking he was gay or wanted to be white and every other strange story that came his way.

They're all minor compared to what he was accused of. If only 😞

- Michael Jackson would not have included his 'Dangerous' performance (with the female Silhouette) on the 1993 leg of his Dangerous Tour
Another ludicrous thing you have mentioned in the past, I have corrected in the past and you decide to post again. The silhouette was used during the AMA Dangerous performance in January 1993. Before the allegations.

You’re something else man!

What if the allegations never happened​

Unbreakable wouldn't exist.
Scream wouldn't exist.
Threatened wouldn't exist.

What if the allegations never happened​

Unbreakable wouldn't exist.
Scream wouldn't exist.
Threatened wouldn't exist.
His life was a complete mess after 93 and his reputation forever tarnished....

Mentally he was a shell of the powerhouse he was during the 80s

But you have no disregard for that? You'd rather have those songs? Shame on you

Who said disregard? This is just how he thinks.

I never said that. stop putting words in my mouth.

Back