What if the allegations never happened

A bit harsh on my part so I'm sorry.

We all know how traumatic his life was and the serious mental health problems he encountered following 93 so my thinking is more about the personal side.

I would trade every song in for Michael to never go through that.
It's not like being super famous and recognized was great before 1993. No one should ever be that famous, to be real

No one should ever be that famous, to be real
Especially not since age 12
as famous as he was, he still was very down to earth
Depends on who you ask. I’ve just recently seen how he ordered the entire hotel to be arranged the way he wanted it for his concert in Ostend in 1997. These words came from the hotel owner where he stayed.

We've literally had this exact discussion topic so many times.
For the record, you have made 7 posts in this unnecessary, seen-it-all-before topic. It might be easier to just ignore it, but you have to get your response on, belittling others. If the OP had resurrected an old thread, you'd be complaining about that too.

Depends on who you ask. I’ve just recently seen how he ordered the entire hotel to be arranged the way he wanted it for his concert in Ostend in 1997. These words came from the hotel owner where he stayed.
I don't particularly like this behaviour but, tbf, lots of big stars do this. Not the entire hotel (I'd question whether this really happened) but certainly the entire floor that they've booked. They have recording studios put in and all sorts. I'm not sure Michael was unique in this.

I don't particularly like this behaviour but, tbf, lots of big stars do this. Not the entire hotel (I'd question whether this really happened) but certainly the entire floor that they've booked. They have recording studios put in and all sorts. I'm not sure Michael was unique in this.
Well he had of course a whole team with him. Maybe over 100 people?

At least he leaves it in a correct state unlike some rock stars 😲

When MJ was a guest at the Jay Z Summer Jam show apparently he was due to walk through a corridor at the arena and his team made everyone else turn and face the wall and not to make eye contact whatsoever with him 😭 it was only Jay Z's team who were allowed..

That's not exactly down to earth 😂 I do find it hilarious though.

George Michael once told a story where he was invited to Hayvenhurst to discuss a possible collaboration with MJ and he never spoke to him once and made all contact through his manager , who would speak to George, despite MJ sitting right next to George.

Been quite a few stories like this.

When MJ was a guest at the Jay Z Summer Jam show apparently he was due to walk through a corridor at the arena and his team made everyone else turn and face the wall and not to make eye contact whatsoever with him 😭 it was only Jay Z's team who were allowed..

George Michael once told a story where he was invited to Hayvenhurst to discuss a possible collaboration with MJ and he never spoke to him once and made all contact through his manager , who would speak to George, despite MJ sitting right next to George.

Fuck off HATER

Just kidding. I heard those stories too. Artists… 🤪

When MJ was a guest at the Jay Z Summer Jam show apparently he was due to walk through a corridor at the arena and his team made everyone else turn and face the wall and not to make eye contact whatsoever with him 😭 it was only Jay Z's team who were allowed. [...]
The problem with these stories is - are they really true? I've seen a version of this story but it wasn't Jay Z. Can't remember who it was, didn't have that much interest in it, tbh. But it was def someone else. I always take 'em with a pinch of salt. 🤷‍♀️

For the record, you have made 7 posts in this unnecessary, seen-it-all-before topic. It might be easier to just ignore it, but you have to get your response on, belittling others. If the OP had resurrected an old thread, you'd be complaining about that too.
Stay mad

Nothing to do with fame. I do this all the time actually

The problem with these stories is - are they really true? I've seen a version of this story but it wasn't Jay Z. Can't remember who it was, didn't have that much interest in it, tbh. But it was def someone else. I always take 'em with a pinch of salt. 🤷‍♀️
Some are no doubt true , I do believe MJ was a bit of an oddball at times and played up to this image - I bet behind closed doors he was probably cracking up at himself with some of his antics he pulled off 😂

Some are no doubt true ,
I'm sure. I just don't care, tbh. Rock star behaviour? Spare me, lol.

I do believe MJ was a bit of an oddball at times and played up to this image - I bet behind closed doors he was probably cracking up at himself with some of his antics he pulled off 😂
I don't disagree with any of this. I just stick to the music. It's so much easier. :D

I'm sure. I just don't care, tbh. Rock star behaviour? Spare me, lol.

I don't disagree with any of this. I just stick to the music. It's so much easier. :D
Neither do I tbh, I love the wacky stories. I don't think he was as humble as we think, he knows he was larger than life and a brilliant entertainer.

He was Michael Jackson, I wish he would have done an interview where he was all arrogant and told the press exactly what he thought, none of this tip toe around - I'm Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer in the world , who the fck are you?

He was Michael Jackson, I wish he would have done an interview where he was all arrogant and told the press exactly what he thought, none of this tip toe around - I'm Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer in the world , who the fck are you?
Nah. That's not for me. I just wanna know if he liked Swan Lake. :D

A part of me would love that.

But you know where you end up with that pride / arrogance? Where Terence Trent D'Arby is now. Terence (now known as Sananda Maitreya) is / was a genius entertainer who (he says) played up his importance in order to create press. It all backfired on him. He went through his dark period, and in my opinion he has been in that dark period for decades. I consider him unlistenable today, but he did settle down and start a family (and he's still alive), so good for him.

If you listen to Mike's older interviews, before he blew up and became an internationaol superstar, you get some nice insights about him that the later interviews don't reveal. Michael was smart enough to remain somewhat humble (even if it is false humility), just so the press don't tear him apart. When working with others, it helps if you remain easy to work with too.

What if the allegation(s) never happened at all? I think HIStory would look somewhat different, no T.S. (Sadly) for sure, probably would have sold better aswell. Same goes for invincible. What do you think? I’m quite curious too what the community thinks
His plans were and i quote
Buying Walt Disney Corporation and taking advantage of their financial position. Had plans for re-structuring cartoon broadcasts as well
Making a bid to buy Marvel at some point during this same period, popularizing super hero movies and turning it into a huge global brand like it is today
Putting stake in Apple so he could buy it in the future
Obtaining the mastery's to his own music and launch his catalog through Apple
Opening a Art Gallery for all of his artworks
Reforming Gary Indiana and creating several equivalent sites to Graceland.
That includes having his endorsements, sales for Dangerous would have been at least 40 million as he had another leg to go before he cancelled it. He never has his drug addiction either and completes Dangerous tour and probably tours the united states during History. He's never blacklisted from Hollywood either that means he has all kinds of voice acting and movie roles too, so give or take Michael Jackson would have been one of the richest men if not the richest man in the world by the time he originally died.

Also: Invincible sold 3 Million physical CD's in it's first 4 days as well, nearly 1 million sales per day. Had Michael been in a proper condition to perform to promote it in the United States and this happens without the bullshit allegations, it easily sells 20 million by the end of 2001 alone. The 2002 halftime show would have certainly been on the table as well, without the media blacklisting. Which would further skyrocket his sales.

Last edited:
Also: Invincible sold 3 Million physical CD's in it's first 4 days as well, nearly 1 million sales per day.

Oh COME ON!!! 1 million sales per day? I’ve got some magic beans to sell you for a great price too!

Sony claims it was 5 days, meaning about 600,000 sold per day. However conflicting reports say it had reached this in 4 days
If the tweet came from the estate well then…

Here is a billboard article quoting first week of (USA) sales

If the tweet came from the estate well then…

Here is a billboard article quoting first week of (USA) sales

It was 3 million worldwide, not domestic.

Back