Whatever happens will you still love him?

Never stopped loving Michael since I was a baby and will never will. Losing him caused so much pain and a very dark period for me but I wouldn't change having him in my life for the world. I feel blessed that I had that wonderful man grace his prescence in my life :wub: :wub:

always and forever, he's all ive ever known, the earliest memory i can remember is me dancing to moonwalker :) love you forever MJ x

Never stopped loving Michael since I was a baby and will never will. Losing him caused so much pain and a very dark period for me but I wouldn't change having him in my life for the world. I feel blessed that I had that wonderful man grace his prescence in my life :wub: :wub:

could'nt say it any better myself

My feelings exactly. And no controversial songs or disrespectful treatment by others will ever change that.

I think that even though he is no longer with us, he needs us more than ever. Yeah he has the best selling album of all time, but whether or not his legacy can stand the test of time is up to us. We have to keep music and art alive. Always. Keep introducing him to the younger generation and teach them about him. That way, they will always know the amazing artist that he was and aspire to be just as successful as he was in his life.

I absolutely love Michael Joseph Jackson.
always loved
and Will Always Love.

Forever is somehow unpenetrated for human beings,
and I think to be with someone forever,
or to love someone forever will be some how boring and impossible.

But when it comes about Michael it becomes natural for me.
don't know why? don't know what is it?
may be this is the true love?
because only true love can be felt that deeply and that miraculously.

Michael Jackson is the only person in the whole Universe, I can say I truly love him.
he is the only one I'm gonna forgive everything,
he is the only one I'm ready to do everything for him.

in 2003_2005 years , when there was his trials,
I realized how much, how immeasurable is my love for him.
cause I guess:
I will love him no matter what.
I know and I'm sure he is innocent,
but if there happened miracle and he had been guilty, I wouldn't care about this.
I would still love him the same way.
maybe I'm crazy, or bad person, I don't know, but I just can't otherwise.

I don't love him because he is beautiful, or because he is kind and innocent,
or because he is good person.
nothing this matters for me.

I love him for just being Him, just being Michael Jackson.
he could be ugly, bad, guilty , but I would still love him more !

maybe something is wrong with me, I don't know, but that's what I feel.
I will always be there for him, No matter he is Angel or Devil,
I will go to hell with him.
because he holds my heart in his hands forever, and ever, and ever...

cleopatra09;3154058 said:
I absolutely love Michael Joseph Jackson.
always loved
and Will Always Love.

maybe something is wrong with me, I don't know, but that's what I feel.
I will always be there for him, No matter he is Angel or Devil,
I will go to hell with him.

because he holds my heart in his hands forever, and ever, and ever...

I cannot help, but I have a question. I moved to the West from a the East and there is something here I still try to understand. Actually I understood a lot and learned my lesson too but I cannot say it loud.

The question (do not take it too personal cos it is more philosophical): If you had love in your life, let’s say real love with a person who would give you similar deep feelings as they appear in MJ art (such as YANA, DSTGE,YRMW etc..you name it) would you go to Hell with this person or with Michael, a guy/an artist you have never met and probably who never would be interested in you?
My opinion if you want to know: love cannot come from one side only. It is always a union of two. It is not 10, not 100, 1000 but 2 always. Just do not tell me please that MJ loved his fans. Yes, he did but it does not mean he would have personal relationships with each and every one.

My question was not about that kind of “fan” love. Michael’s lyrics is not about fan love either.

Edited: Oppps, forgot to say Happy Holydays and Merry Christmass to everybody.:)

I will always love Michael...he is apart of me forever....nothing could ever change that.

Asedora;3154579 said:
I cannot help, but I have a question. I moved to the West from a the East and there is something here I still try to understand. Actually I understood a lot and learned my lesson too but I cannot say it loud.

The question (do not take it too personal cos it is more philosophical): If you had love in your life, let’s say real love with a person who would give you similar deep feelings as they appear in MJ art (such as YANA, DSTGE,YRMW etc..you name it) would you go to Hell with this person or with Michael, a guy/an artist you have never met and probably who never would be interested in you?
My opinion if you want to know: love cannot come from one side only. It is always a union of two. It is not 10, not 100, 1000 but 2 always. Just do not tell me please that MJ loved his fans. Yes, he did but it does not mean he would have personal relationships with each and every one.

My question was not about that kind of “fan” love. Michael’s lyrics is not about fan love either.

Edited: Oppps, forgot to say Happy Holydays and Merry Christmass to everybody.:)

Not a weird question and I hope I understood you correct. My love for Michael is different then the love for my boyfriend. Doesn't mean the love isn't just as big. My boyfriend is my soulmate.

I love Michael for who he was, for what he stood for, for the music he made, for the morals and believes he had and taught us.
He loved all his fans, but I always try to explain my love for him as, I'm a fan when it comes to his music. I'm a believer/follower/admirer (however you want to call it) when it comes to how he lived and acted towards others, not a fan.

That last part is what makes Michael "fans" different from other fans. Look at Bono, he's all about world peace, helping people. I've met lots of hardcore U2 fans, but they don't have the same feelings as us. They admitted that as well. I feel very much connected to other MJ "fans", because we have a belief we stand for. It's not only about the music.

Michael made the music that brought us together and from there we spread the L.O.V.E.

I don't think you can compare this kind of love with love for your husband, wife or kids. I would not be able to choose as Michael means so much to me as well, but in a completely different way.

Hope this makes sense and kinda got into the direction of you question.

Asedora
I understand what you mean.:yes:

If you had love in your life, let’s say real love with a person who would give you similar deep feelings as they appear in MJ art (such as YANA, DSTGE,YRMW etc..you name it) would you go to Hell with this person or with Michael, a guy/an artist you have never met and probably who never would be interested in you?
I can't answer this question, because there isn't someone like this in my life, and i don't know if he will be or not.
but if there happens a miracle and I will fall in love again with someone like i was with Michael,
than yes i would go anywhere with him.
but for now it's not reality , and this kind of person doesn't exist,
so on this persons place is standing now Michael.

I'm just ready to live and to die for my love, no matter if it is Michael, or someone else, it's about Love. the feeling is main, not a person.
for now this feeling belongs to Michael.

Just do not tell me please that MJ loved his fans. Yes, he did but it does not mean he would have personal relationships with each and every one.

Of course I'm not gonna say this, because i don't think so.
I don't ever call myself a fan, I'm just a person who loves him infinitely.
because i find in him something i can't explain, just I feel it,
and don't tell me that everyone who loves him is his fan.
that's different, fan love is different. there are millions of people who love each other, but they are not each others fans.
so I'm not talking about fan love, and I don't count myself in fans, when i'm talking about this love.

and who knows if I had a chance to meet him, not as a fan,
I would never show him that I was his fan, or that i loved him that much,
I would just go to him as a friend, as a person who is just like him, and understands him in everything.
and who knows maybe there could be something between us.
it's not that's unreal. this could have happened. because I know what he needed.

so my answer is:
Love for me is real, and the only thing i will live and die is love.
and my love to Michael is not fan love, it's different.

Asedora
I understand what you mean.:yes:

I can't answer this question, because there isn't someone like this in my life, and i don't know if he will be or not.
but if there happens a miracle and I will fall in love again with someone like i was with Michael,
than yes i would go anywhere with him.
and who knows if I had a chance to meet him, not as a fan,
I would never show him that I was his fan, or that i loved him that much,
I would just go to him as a friend, as a person who is just like him, and understands him in everything.
and who knows maybe there could be something between us.
it's not that's unreal. this could have happened. because I know what he needed.

so my answer is:
Love for me is real, and the only thing i will live and die is love.
and my love to Michael is not fan love, it's different.

Well, it was an honest answer.:) It is not a fan love and this is basically what I wanted to say. Most fans love him like they are not his fans. Ok let put it this way. How long have you been MJ "fan"? Like how many years did you love him that much? Just asking.... .
Trough your answers I am trying to understand myslef too, I mean because I am an opposite kind of person.
Love for me it is something you share between two but not between a group of people. Basically fans who love MJ not like fans share him sort of in a group kinda love lol and nobody seem to have any problems with this. I wonder how many fans would want to share their real boyfriends with somebody esle?
And love imo is not just one way road imo. The same feeling has to come from another side. And this is only what makes love eternal imo.
Anything else, I even do not know what it is. I guess, I never will know.....

Last edited:
Like how many years did you love him that much?

ok, I'll try to express how does it feel.

well i was five years old when i first saw his video "do you remember the time?!"
and my first thought was: " he is the most beautiful human i have ever seen."
and since that day I began dreaming about him.
I imagined him as my lover and future husband.
of course that was all childish, i was only five...:D

years passed, and I kinda forget about him,
there were new boys around, i liked someone, than other one,
and Michael was not that actual for me.

it came back as real love when i was 13 years old.
the same thing happened, i just was watching TV, and i saw his video _ Scream.
and i was like OMG this is Michael Jackson, he is so beautiful,
i have never seen someone like him,
he is something not like anything in this world.
and i felt he was Ideal man for me.

his love somehow came in me, and i felt him.
I knew him, can't explain how i knew what a person he was,
later when i was reading some stories about him, i was like:
"OMG he's just like the person I imagined !"

I began listening his songs not because i liked his songs, but because i wanted to hear his voice.
his voice was for me important, not his songs and talent.
I listened his songs because i loved him as a person, as a man.

and i went totally crazy,
for five years i just jump in to the big see of love and totally gave myself to it.
there was nothing and no one except this love,
i imagine i was Juliet and i was ready to die for him.:wub:

I swear if this tragedy had happened then, i would have gone with Michael.
i know I would just have killed myself without a doubt, i know this for sure.

than through years when i was about 19 this love calm down,
became quieter,
and i began observing other people around me.
of course i loved Michael , but now this was not only him, now there were other people too.
I understand there were other people, in the world besides Michael,
like my parents, who needed me and who I needed.

but when this tragedy happened i was devastated.
I couldn't kill myself, because i realized my parents pain, but i wanted to die.
i with all my heat wished to die,
if someone would have come then and killed me i would have been very thankful.
life became pain for me, i hated life. and i was no longer afraid of death,
because death was what i wanted most.

and even now if Michael will come and tell me, i'm in heaven or i'm in hell and come with me, i will go with him.
( to be honest i don't very much believe in heaven and hell, i just want to show how much i want to be with him, and that i would do everything to be with him.

and i want you to know the reason i love Michael.
this is not because of Michael, this is because of me.
I'm kinda different, not like others.
so no one can understand me, and i feel very lonely.
and Michael in many things was just like me,
so i know he could understand me totally, if i were with him, i wouldn't feel lonely.
just to say we were the same kind persons.
without him I feel i'm all alone on this damn planet, because he's the one who can understand me, that's why i'm ready to go anywhere with him.

Cleopatra09 girl, thank you for your honest answer. i will answer to you when I will be back from my Christmas Eve dinner OK? :)

and even now if Michael will come and tell me, i'm in heaven or i'm in hell and come with me, i will go with him.
( to be honest i don't very much believe in heaven and hell, i just want to show how much i want to be with him, and that i would do everything to be with him.

without him I feel i'm all alone on this damn planet, because he's the one who can understand me, that's why i'm ready to go anywhere with him.

This attitude of yours is irrational and toxic. This is a blind type of love, although very sincere, it's sickly. Not believing in heaven and hell very much justifies this passion, and it indirectly encourages other more impressionable lovers of Michael Jackson to feel that it's okay to feel this way. Where God is non-existent. When mentioning suicide, you mentioned it so naturally, too... Some others may have felt the same as you do, but people should be more careful with the words they use, as there are many impressionable people struck down by pain that may feel life is a sick place. It is often a sick place, - the world makes it a sick place - one that Michael was a part of too. However, he was grateful for the gift of life he received from God through his parents, no matter who they are, and for the joys he lived. It's laudable you are thinking about your family as well, hence why you didn't do the unthinkable. Taking one's life, that is God's most precious gift is the worst thing ever. You are not alone, there are many other misunderstood and sad people on this planet.

Jesus' Birthday is already in some countries.. It's the day He came into the world. It's about the most blessed birth.

If the question was - since it's Christmas Eve/Christmas already in the world - "Whatever happens, will you still love Him?" What will people's answers would be?...

Last edited:
I'd like to know will you still love Michael Jackson in the future no matter what will happen..? If you will found out something about him you wouldn't have liked to, will you still love him?

The worst has already happen and I am here.
The worst is already true, and I still feel for him.

And yes, I did happen to find out something about him I didn't like, something that really shocked me and something it's very difficult for me to deal with, but I understand he is free to make his own decitions and his actions are only his and I am no one to have any saying on those. So even when I might not share several of his ideas or goals, even when I would not agree with some of his decitions, I respect him and I love him just the way he is, with his ups and downs, his goods and bads, his highs and lows. That's the way it should be. Love can do this miracle :)

cleopatra09;3154671 said:
ok, I'll try to express how does it feel.

well i was five years old when i first saw his video "do you remember the time?!"
and my first thought was: " he is the most beautiful human i have ever seen."
and since that day I began dreaming about him.
I imagined him as my lover and future husband.
of course that was all childish, i was only five...:D

years passed, and I kinda forget about him,
there were new boys around, i liked someone, than other one,
and Michael was not that actual for me.

it came back as real love when i was 13 years old.
the same thing happened, i just was watching TV, and i saw his video _ Scream.
and i was like OMG this is Michael Jackson, he is so beautiful,

i have never seen someone like him,
he is something not like anything in this world.
and i felt he was Ideal man for me.

his love somehow came in me, and i felt him.
I knew him, can't explain how i knew what a person he was,
later when i was reading some stories about him, i was like:
"OMG he's just like the person I imagined !"

I began listening his songs not because i liked his songs, but because i wanted to hear his voice.
his voice was for me important, not his songs and talent.
I listened his songs because i loved him as a person, as a man.

and i went totally crazy,
for five years i just jump in to the big see of love and totally gave myself to it.
there was nothing and no one except this love,

i imagine i was Juliet and i was ready to die for him.:wub:

than through years when i was about 19 this love calm down,
became quieter,
and i began observing other people around me.
of course i loved Michael , but now this was not only him, now there were other people too.
I understand there were other people, in the world besides Michael,
like my parents, who needed me and who I needed.

but when this tragedy happened i was devastated.
I couldn't kill myself, because i realized my parents pain, but i wanted to die.
i with all my heat wished to die,
if someone would have come then and killed me i would have been very thankful.
life became pain for me, i hated life. and i was no longer afraid of death,
because death was what i wanted most.

and i want you to know the reason i love Michael.
this is not because of Michael, this is because of me.
I'm kinda different, not like others.

so no one can understand me, and i feel very lonely.
and Michael in many things was just like me,
so i know he could understand me totally, if i were with him, i wouldn't feel lonely.

Ok, I am not going to try to teach you or anything like that. However I can do it a bit because I am a double of your age and I could be almost be your mom.lol :) At least I can share my experience.
You said that you fell in love with MJ when you were 5 y.o. Truthfully I remember myself since a very young age and I remember that I liked some boys in the kindergarten too LOL but mostly I loved my dolls I could play with because this is what means to be a child and to be innocent. I would never be able to picture myself to fall in love with the image on TV and this image would be like 30 years older. Gosh! That's too much.

I do not even understand what kind of love is that? Is that a love of a daughter to a father or what is that? This what I would not be able to understand, but that is OK.

Then you said you were 13 y.o. when you fell in love with MJ a second time. At this age I would assume you can really love somebody even if it is an image on TV. Well, in my case I was sort of “in love” with one image on TV too but for it was only an image for me, not a real person.

Besides, I would feel very uncomfortable to love somebody for real, knowing that this person never will be mine because it would feel like I would try take something which does not belong to me. That is what would make me feel sick.

Besides, at the age 13-15 there were many guys around me (back to my country of origin) I could walk in the park with and who would give me that first feeling of love and romance. Why would I fall in love with a guy on TV if there are so many real young guys around ready to share their feelings?

So I guess, that your problem was that at that age 13-15 you did not have anybody to walk in the park with holding hands nad you felt lonely?

And I do not think you are very different. I think you are pretty much a normal girl. Humans cannot live without an experience of love. It has to be at least one or better a few times. As more as better, till you realize that you are done with this :) But it has to be real, not an illusion.

So,you are only 20 y. o.? This is nothing. I think you should focus on the world around you. I think life has be very exciting at this age filled with fresh feelings and deep emotions. This is what I had. Michael is a great artist, good person and such but he had his life and you have to have yours. This is why you are here. He is not coming back from hell or heaven to call you. You still can be a fan though…. I find nothing wrong with this… .

Now, think logically. The Earth population of males and females balances itself. It is always around 50% men and 50% women. This is how God created this world. If God was a big fan of polygamy, he would create many women and less men. Right?

What does it tell you? It tells me that there should be a match for most of people in EACH generation unless there was a war some sort of disaster, but still nature balances itself pretty fast.

Each generation gap is around 12-15 years. So, your mate (love and romance included) should not be more than 15 years older than you. There might be an exception but statistically this is how it works. Living in physical world we cannot ignore the law which was created by a higher source.
It has to be a balance.

I am glad that you said that if you had a real love you would be OK if it is not MJ. I think it is a very postive moment and hope you will focus on it.
Commiting suicide etc will not help because there is absolutelly no guarntee that you ever will be able to see Michael.
This is not about our feith, this is about God's law. We can believe whatever we want to and create any kind of virtual reality we want to. It will not change anything imo.

If something is being given to you when there is no other choice, you just have to take it. If it was not given yet, it means that your time will come too.

Take care.

Last edited:
Asedora
Oh thank you, I loved your post, and I guessed you're right in many things. :)

Ok, I am not going to try to teach you or anything like that.
I don't have problem with this, if I need being taught, why not?! :)

So I guess, that your problem was that at that age 13-15 you did not have anybody to walk in the park with holding hands nad you felt lonely?
yes, that's right. there was some other problems that caused this.
I was very shy and couldn't feel free with other people around me.

Commiting suicide etc will not help because there is absolutelly no guarntee that you ever will be able to see Michael.
no, for now I'm really not gonna do it, i know it's nonsense.
death is not now what i want, i want to be with him,
and i know death can't help me with this.

but there is one thing I couldn't agree with you, you said this love isn't real and it's just an illusion.
that's not right,this love isn't illusion.
of course you are right that, when the person you love is with you,
it's much more better, because it is comfortable for you, it makes you happy and you don't suffer.

but if this person is not with you, or isn't interested in you, that's painful,
but this does not mean your feeling is not real.
because this love you feel is real, it's painful, but it's real.

thank you very much for your care, I'm alive, this means i want to continue life,
and if there comes someone in my life i wouldn't deny him.

I just think that the love I had with Michael, will never be felt with someone else...
and if I had a chance I would always chose only him.
he is my dream man, and I love him so much...

cleopatra09;3154989 said:
Asedora
Oh thank you, I loved your post, and I guessed you're right in many things. :)

I don't have problem with this, if I need being taught, why not?! :)

but there is one thing I couldn't agree with you, you said this love isn't real and it's just an illusion.
that's not right,this love isn't illusion.

Hi there! I was afraid that you might take it as an offence. I am glad you did not, which is right. :) It is good to know that you agree with me in almost everything what I have said to you.
I know you do not agree what I have said about your love being an illusion. To understand what I mean you have to listen to Glenda’s tape in a part where Michael was talking about his love to Diana Ross. He said that he really thought that it was a real love but finally he realized that it was only in his mind. No matter what virtual reality we create it does not mean it is the truth. So Michael admitted that it was an illusion. Love is not one way road imo. That was my point.

And,... there is nothing wrong with you being shy.:) If you want a real love and romance in your life (not sex), never EVER chase guys. Let them do it. This is what they want and this is very natural for them and if you let them do it, they will express their feelings. This is what you want. Right?
I find emancipation very negative in one way. It kills God created nature in male/female relationships. It conciedered to be OK now when girls chase guys. :doh:

This is what I have learned in western culture.

Take care.

Last edited:
there are things now about michael that i dont want to believe are true...that doesnt stop me from loving him

like with anyone you love-you have to take the good with the bad cuz thats what love is...and no i dont believe he was a child molester(if thats what you think i was implying)

boy this sure does fly in the face of what the media said about Michael having a dwindling fanbase

Of course - Whatever happens... Nothing can change that. He has e very special place in my heart. I know, he's not perfect, but this makes me love and support him even more.:)

Back