Whats the last video games/or games you played?

Battlefield 3 (PC)
Ghostbusters The Video Game (PC)
Dead Space (PC)
Medal of Honor Airborne (PC)

Battlefield Bad Company 2. Only just started the campaign, pretty decent so far.

Gears of War 3. The Seriously achievement has a pretty insane requirements.

Super Mario 3D Land, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario Kart 7.

I've been going back and forth between COD Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. I'm mostly playing Nazi Zombie mods for COD World at War. I've downloaded 62 modded maps in the past week. It's good stuff.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, it's been a whole year since I last played the game (also PS3)

I played a little "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" after many many months of not touching it. It's still as fun as ever.

Michael Jackson Experience for the Wii, god it's hard! :lol: The funniest thing was watching my grandma have a go on it lmao!

I think II is better. Everbody says that it's not very good but I like it.

Well, I enjoyed it. It has great gameplay and effects etc. It has really cool new force powers. But the thing is - it's WAY too short game. Plus story isn't as entertaining and epic as TFU I. Ending of TFU I was so epic that it made me very impressed while I can't say it about TFU II :/

Alan Wake

This is a pretty good game. It's similar to the Silent Hill games. I wish the fighting parts were a little easier.

Back