Whats the last video games/or games you played?

Right now I'm addicted to "Red Dead Redemption", it's a western game... soooo coool! :punk:

Plants vs Zombies on FB :blush: I know... It's the BEST game I ever played on it... :blush:
I'm hopelessly stuck now cause NO ONE seems to play it on FB :no:

Does the Nintendo DS version 'requires' friends too? :sigh:

I played Sims 3 on my birthday... I don't own the game but my one friend is helping me with my unintentional horse ranch (horse keeps finding lost babies)

Super Mario Kart.

I played Mario for 150cc Mushroom Cup and Princess Peach for 150cc Flower Cup.

Most recent game I've played is Dust: An Elysian Tail. It's a really cool action RPG with a great story and some surprisingly good voice acting. I've heard it described as a "Metroidvania" type of game, and I can definitely see why. There's lots of secrets and backtracking and such, all while annihilating lots of enemies. XD

Pokemon Blue.

I'm on Cinnabar Island, before then I've been facing the MissingNo glitch duplicating Master Ball, Rare Candy, Nugget, etc.

Pokemon Blue.

I'm on Cinnabar Island, before then I've been facing the MissingNo glitch duplicating Master Ball, Rare Candy, Nugget, etc.

I remember trying my darnedest to do that glitch and couldn't get it to work. Either I did it wrong or I ran out of patience. :p

Last game I played was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I'm plowing my way through the main quest right now so I can beat the game, even though the game technically never ends. I've had that game for over five years though and I'd like to get it done so I can keep going with clearing out my backlog.

I remember trying my darnedest to do that glitch and couldn't get it to work. Either I did it wrong or I ran out of patience. :p

Same game Pokemon Blue, I'm on Viridian City go for the 8th badge.

Do you have Pokemon Red & Blue? The cheat won't work on later games like Pokemon Yellow. Here's how to do meet up the MissingNo glitch:

First thing is you have to move the item (it has to be a Nugget, Rare Candy, Master Ball, any potions and revives and TMs to be duplicated, HMs, Bicycle and Pokeflute won't work) into the 6th item by pressing select and move them up to as a 6th item, then if you have a Pokemon that learned "Fly" (HM02), then fly to Viridian City, meet the old guy who teaches you how to catch a Pokemon, when he asks "Are you in a hurry?", answer "NO", then when he shows you after that, then fly to Fuschia City, head down to the beach and use a Pokemon that learns "Surf" (HM03), the swim to the edge and swim all the way to Seafoam Island, don't worry if you face Tentacool on the way, just run, once you made it to Seafoam Island, swim up and down on the shore, wait until the blackness extends for a few seconds, that's when you meet a MissingNo glitch, don't catch it, just run. Then check the 6th item and you'll see it's dupliacted, you can do it again after that with the items only allowed to be duplicated like Master Ball, Rare Candy and Nugget.

I told my brother about the same cheat playing my Pokemon Red game, he tried it out and succeeded.

The cheat is found here on this link:

http://ca.ign.com/cheats/games/pokemon-red-version-gb-9846

Same game Pokemon Blue, I'm on Viridian City go for the 8th badge.

Do you have Pokemon Red & Blue? The cheat won't work on later games like Pokemon Yellow. Here's how to do meet up the MissingNo glitch:

First thing is you have to move the item (it has to be a Nugget, Rare Candy, Master Ball, any potions and revives and TMs to be duplicated, HMs, Bicycle and Pokeflute won't work) into the 6th item by pressing select and move them up to as a 6th item, then if you have a Pokemon that learned "Fly" (HM02), then fly to Viridian City, meet the old guy who teaches you how to catch a Pokemon, when he asks "Are you in a hurry?", answer "NO", then when he shows you after that, then fly to Fuschia City, head down to the beach and use a Pokemon that learns "Surf" (HM03), the swim to the edge and swim all the way to Seafoam Island, don't worry if you face Tentacool on the way, just run, once you made it to Seafoam Island, swim up and down on the shore, wait until the blackness extends for a few seconds, that's when you meet a MissingNo glitch, don't catch it, just run. Then check the 6th item and you'll see it's dupliacted, you can do it again after that with the items only allowed to be duplicated like Master Ball, Rare Candy and Nugget.

I told my brother about the same cheat playing my Pokemon Red game, he tried it out and succeeded.

The cheat is found here on this link:

http://ca.ign.com/cheats/games/pokemon-red-version-gb-9846

I have both Red and Blue. I haven't touched them in years though so I don't know if the save batteries are still working or not. I might've forgotten the part where you talk to the old guy in Viridian City and maybe that's why it didn't work. :p Thanks for the refresher, though!

Recently I got back into playing Assassin's Creed. It's a cool game but it's pretty damn hard too. >.< The combat in this game is the hardest part for me cause I keep messing up the timing and then I get my butt kicked. Perhaps it'll get easier as I get further in.

Also, why the hell does water kill you?! This Altair guy you play as is a lot like Simon Belmont; great at what he does but can't freaking swim. XD

Back