Where Are Michael's Ancestors From?

thank you so much for all the work done to transcribe and translate the book here.

i do have a question though for someone who might be more 'knowledgeable' -- is joe's story about their ancestry, etc. accurate? i don't mean to doubt him but he's going around saying omer bhatti is michael's kid so i kinda don't know what to do with what he claims.

Thank you for posting this book. I never read it before and was absolutely enthralled by so much of it. It sooo needs to be published everywhere. I wish there were more pictures of their travels, like their dancing with the aborigines. Also, it was interesting reading about Michael telling his father that he eats from "tubes" and Joe was wondering if drugs were involved. Anyway, I feel like I understand Joe a lot better just from this little read, so thanks!

he has white and native american never heard asian mentioned. and asian what? it covers many races

Joe's book is the most intersting of the Jacksons' I thought. He goes way back in history. I thought it would make a good film. His history is also Michael's family history.
The book was translated from German that is why the english is of poor quality.:)

I was wondering about that as it was a bit hard to read. Now I understand why.

Thanks

this was very interesting to read, thanks!
i hope michael read this book and hopefully he understood that his father loved him very much, since joe says that he's not the kind of person who expresses openly his feelings..
i don't understand why the media and people were so mean to the jackson family and especially to michael? why?
also i don't understand what was mottolla's problem with MJ? I don't understand very well how things work in music business but anyway, wouldn't mottolla also benefited if he promoted mj's album???
thanks again for posting this and to the person who translated it!

this was very interesting to read, thanks!
i hope michael read this book and hopefully he understood that his father loved him very much, since joe says that he's not the kind of person who expresses openly his feelings..
i don't understand why the media and people were so mean to the jackson family and especially to michael? why?
also i don't understand what was mottolla's problem with MJ? I don't understand very well how things work in music business but anyway, wouldn't mottolla also benefited if he promoted mj's album???
thanks again for posting this and to the person who translated it!

After I read this in the past I got really afraid of what's going to happen to Michael when he tours the next time. I am pretty sure also MJ was afraid of himself, just by being Michael Jackson. Sadly I think he took it as miracle to think he will be living like 60 years...

WOW! :wild: This is such a fascinating read! Not that I read it all yet but I'll return to this thread for sure! Thank you so much for translating and posting all of this! Fantastic job! :clap: :flowers:

Most Black people in the USA don't know exactly where their African ancestors are from. Matter of fact, I don't know any Black American people, who's ancestors who have been here at least 200 years, that know where their ancestors originated. The Jacksons may know, but I highly doubt it.

If it wasn't for the plastic surgeries and the lightening of his skin, I don't think questions about is ancestry would ever come up.

I believe this is from 1981. Michael looked different in 79'. Additionally, that sweater he is wearing is the same one he wore while recording The Girl Is Mine in April 1982.
Looks like Victory tour to me so 1984?

Edit: My bad only the beginning was from 84☺️. Also kinda sad that the production team didn't even fact check better which year the footage was from, that's just embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back