Which songs do you like Michael perform in his new tour?

i wanna see all the songs performed which we havent seen yet like unbreakable, butterflies, invincible, Threatened

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', I also wanna hear Bad again, Man In The Mirror, Speechless, Unbreakable, Give In To Me and Dirty Diana.

Actually I would like to hear ALL the songs that has never been performed live before!

Give in to me, Who is it, Little Susie (it could be a great live show) and we've had enough!

If I wanna see beat it, thriller, billie jean ect. etc. - I can see them on youtube, but all these wonderful songs that has never been performed, I'd love to see them performed on stage!

i know,

songs 1-12, all new songs weve never heard before
songs 13-17 , all classics, billie jean, thriller,smoothcriminal,wbss,beat it

oh well when l make this thread l thought that it will be closed lol thank you for your opinion l love all your comment and l share it :)

I would love for Michael to do more of his ballads:wub:, then a few of his rock songs, as for his J5/Jacksons era well I would lose my damn mind:bugeyed:punk::punk::punk: if he did Blame It On The Boogie, Keep on Dancing, Let Me Show You The Way To Go, and Destiny. Of course Thriller and Beat It would have to be performed and his new songs.:clapping::clapping:
I would love for him to sing You Can't Win from The Wiz soundtrack:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::punk::punk::punk:... Man if Michael did that at his concert I would get arrested because I would rush on stage(or at least try 2) and sing/dance:dancin: with him...:hysterical::hysterical:

Here is my dream setlist.

1. New Song

2. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

3. In The Closet.

4. Beat It

5. You Rock My World

6. Thriller

7. I'll Be There

8. Jam

9. 2000 Watts.

10. Tabloid Junkie

11. Man In The Mirror

12. New Song

-Billie Jean
-Wanna be Startin Somethin'
- Smooth Criminal ( he must ehehehehe ^_^)
_ Breakin of down

- Black or WHITE
-Beat it
-Thriller
eccc....

i would pay good money to see Mike performing live versions of the following songs
2Bad
Money
Smile
Why you wanna trip one me
Who is it
Prety young thing
Off the wall
Is it scary?
On the line
Whatever happens
Remember the time
Unbreakable
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
She drives me wild
They don't care about us (with the mighty drums of course)
This time around
Superfly Sister

Last edited:
i would pay good money to see Mike performing live versions of the following songs
2Bad
Money
Smile
Who is it
Prety young thing
Off the wall
Is it scary?
On the line
Whatever happens
Remember the time
Unbreakable
She drives me wild
This time around
Superfly Sister

That would be nice. I would like to see all of these songs live too!

Especially Who is it !!

1) Shake You Body (down to the ground)
2) Beat It
3) Thriller
4) Human Nature
5) Can You Feel It
6) I Want You Back
7) Dirty Diana
8) Smooth Criminal
9) Just Another Part of Me
10) Man in the Mirror
11) Keep the Faith
12) Who Is It
13) Stranger in Moscow
14) HIStory
15) They Don't Care About Us
16) Is It Scary
17) Morphine
18) Smile
19) We Are The World

And that's the setlist I'd like to see. I tried to include a few songs from every album/era w/ a mixture of hits, lesser-performed hits, hits performed not since the Bad tour, and a few he's never performed live to my knowledge.

2Bad
Money
Smile
Who is it
Prety young thing
Off the wall
Is it scary?
On the line
Whatever happens
Remember the time
Unbreakable
She drives me wild
This time around
Superfly Sister

Nice list. This Time Around would rock live! (among most all of the other songs).

I would love for him to sing You Can't Win from The Wiz soundtrack:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::punk::punk::punk:... Man if Michael did that at his concert I would get arrested because I would rush on stage(or at least try 2) and sing/dance:dancin: with him...:hysterical::hysterical:

Wow good call, that's a song that always makes me smile! W/ Michael's elaborate stage show, he could probably do an awesome recreation of the scene.

I think Mike should really perform "Remember the Time"!! The dance sequences in that short film are absoultely amazing, some of his best in my opinion :D!!

I think Mike should really perform "Remember the Time"!! The dance sequences in that short film are absoultely amazing, some of his best in my opinion :D!!

I don't like the live performance of RtT from Dangerous the rehearsal really.

So I wouldn't want him to perfom that one!

I want remember the time and Human nature to be on there,he needs to do a kick ass ending to Human nature,like he also do

So let's See:
I thought of this long ago and the very opening son should be UNBREAKABLE. With the monster-like sound at the begining and then it should follow like this:
New up-tempo song from new album
New mid-tempo song from new album
Off The Wall
Billie Jean
Bad
Liberian Girl (why the hell has this never played in concert?)
Who Is It? (Same here!!??)
2Bad (of course oh my god with the GHOSTS Video dance!!)
Smile (please!)
YRMW
Butterflies
Speechless
New slow song from new album
New album's LEAD single (like Madonna did on the Confessions Tour by ending with Hung Up)

I think i would like like this

Crap i forgot!!

WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!! THIS SONG HAS TO BE IN THERE!

I think this setlist would be perfect! :wink:

1) INTRO: Unbreakable (with Chris Tucker introducing Michael Jackson)
2) You Rock My World (Visionary single remix)
3) Smooth Criminal
4) Human Nature
5) Thriller / Starlight
6) Butterflies (Trackmasters mix feat. Eve)
7) Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (Visionary single remix)
8) JACKSON 5 / 1970s MEDLEY: I Want You Back/ABC/I'll Be There/Ain't No Sunshine/Music & Me/Dancin' Machine
9) Rock Wit U (Visionary single remix)
10) THE JACKSONS MEDLEY: Enjoy Yourself/Dreamer/Blame It On the Boogie/Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)/Can You Feel It?/We Are Here to Change the World
11) Billie Jean (Visionary single remix)
12) Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'/Beat It (Visionary single remix)
13) Black or White (Visionary single remix)
14) 1990s MEDLEY: Remember the Time/Jam/Will You Be There/Earth Song (Visionary single remix)/They Don't Care About Us/This Time Around/Blood on the Dancefloor/On the Line/I Have This Dream
15) You Are Not Alone
16) DUETS MEDLEY (with Janet Jackson, will.i.am & Akon): The Girl is Mine (remix)/Say Say Say/State of Shock/I Just Can't Stop Loving You/Scream/We've Had Enough/Hold My Hand
18) Whatever Happens (Santana on guitar)
17) One More Chance (Paul Oakenfeld remix)
19) Xscape
20) I'm Dreamin'
21) OUTRO: The Future.

Intro Carmina Burana
New Song
New Song
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
They Don't Care About Us
New Song (Ballad)
Heartbreak Hotel
Leave Me Alone
Another Part Of Me
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
Liberian Girl
New Song
Jackson 5 Medley
Shake Your Body (Down The The Ground)
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Black Or White
Thriller
Billie Jean
Working Day and Night
Beat It
Bad
Blood On The Dance Floor
*interlude*
Who Is It
Will you Be There
New Song
Earth Song
Unbreakable
The Way you Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror

With songs that have been done before, an Invincible Hip-Hop Medley with Unbreakable, Invincible, and Heartbreaker and maybe 2000 Watts would be great. And I want to see more ON-FIRE performances of Blood on the Dance Floor (think Milan).

Of course have Billie Jean but add something new to it. I also want to see that wicked ending chorus from Auckland 1996 and the beatbox style from!

And Mike PLEASE don't put the magic trick with the masked backup dancer into Thriller, I want you see dance that for real, not some cool transition into Billie Jean or Beat it!

For more charity styled songs, I'd say We've Had Enough is the perfect one to end it.

And a touching song for everyone, Speechless!!!

Sing more live... Just get the backup singers to sing for you during the other parts! All they did in HIStory Tour was stand there and lip-synch, except for J5 medley and WBSS.

And of course more new songs too!

Back