Which songs do you like Michael perform in his new tour?

Some of his old Motown solo joints and Remember the Time, lol... and some Off the Wall joints he never done live like "Get On the Floor" and "I Can't Help It".

I wish hed do more stuff from the thiller album, like for instance "pyt"
Id love it if he would do that song on tour :)

Hmm, well the songs that I would like to see Michael perform on his imaginary new tour would be...

For all time
Girl is mine with Will.I.Am
Heartbreaker
We've Had Enough
Speechless
Smile
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Scream (WITH JANET!!!)

Some of his old Motown solo joints and Remember the Time, lol... and some Off the Wall joints he never done live like "Get On the Floor" and "I Can't Help It".
It would be on and poppin' if he sung "Get On the Floor", the arena would turn into Studio 54..:dancin::dancin::punk:

I would like to hear him perform Sunset Driver, if he sung SD right after GOTF, oh my, I see myself cuttin' up out there in the crowd...

speechless, invincible, one more chance, we've had enough , the lost children, man in the mirror, billie jean, beat it and...

ooooh #1MJstan!!!! How true!!!! :yes:

STUDIO54!!!!
"And I sure would like just to groove with you"
:party:

ooooh #1MJstan!!!! How true!!!! :yes:

STUDIO54!!!!
"And I sure would like just to groove with you"
:party:
Girl I would sweat my hair out if he did those songs, but I wouldn't give a damn unless I knew I was gonna have a snowball's chance in hell of meeting him backstage or at his hotel or dark alley:blush::wub:(did I just type that) lol.:rofl:

Back