Who else is a fashion junkie

I love buying/looking at clothes but i hate dressing myself lol I do like dressing others though. I'm a weird one XD

Meeee! I am a sneaker junkie too. What I'm saving up for the moment is a pair of classic Reebok:

reebok.png

Can't decide whether I want blue or red though! I already own a pair of Puma First Rounds:

puma-first-round-purple.jpg

And my favourite pair of shoes of all time, Onitsuka Tiger Wrestling's:

onitsuka_wrestling_81_blue_orange_0211_1.jpg

I'm not really into the whole modern fashion thing, although I do like some designer pieces and own 20th century fashionable clothes and accessories, among them:
-Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo purse
-1950s mink collar
-1960s pea coat with mink collar
-1950s seal fur muff/purse
-1960s mink mini-collar, which can also be used as a choker necklace

With that said, I really want one of those vintage mink pelts which were huge in the 1950s.

My favourite styles, however, are 18th and 19t century men's fashion. I would kill for something like this:

h2_1983.384.1a-c.jpg

?????????

or this:

il_570xN.154788360.jpg

That's, like, 200 dollars, though!
6a18741b3d35931ce9b6b4d2b4a95e45.gif

Well, there are other awesome pieces:

vict_mens_16_full.jpg

002081_01.jpg

?

and

vict_mens_30_med.jpg

The Pyramid Collection also features some amazing 18th century-inspired pieces:

lf

I've wanted that for years, now! =(

lf

Beautiful Rococo-inspired patterns. Such class. -cries- I want! D=

Finally, just two misc. pieces:

A nice velvet jacket.
lf

A women's renaissance-inspired top.

lf

I can't say I'd ever wear it, but I love the light blue colour and the nod to Renaissance class. ?

Last edited:
I like observing at other people's fashion but I don't like dressing myself and shopping isn't really fun for me anymore. But I love watching what the celebs are wearing. Right now I am on a Kate Middleton style watch. I love her taste.

I have a question. I keep hearing that Kate Middleton's clothes sell out as quickly as she is seen in them. How do these people find out who the designers are and where to purchase the clothes? Is there a website I can go to?

I dunno, but designers often "give" celebrities things like clothes exactly for that purpose. It's like free advertisement, especially if the celebrity is hot. Everyone (who is rich) will want the same thing, etc. As for knowing the designer, magazines, etc. often announce where the celebrity got the clothes they're pictured in from, so that's how people know. Obviously, the first educated guess would be to visit that designer's website after that point. :p

I have a question. I keep hearing that Kate Middleton's clothes sell out as quickly as she is seen in them. How do these people find out who the designers are and where to purchase the clothes? Is there a website I can go to?

I think by just knowing some labels and their current collections. Kate Middleton wears a lot of Issa (the purple dress you posted), Reiss (like her engagement dress), Alexander McQueen (her wedding dress of course, but in Canada she wore a nautical dress from this label), but she also wears Zara quite a bit. Like the blue dress she wore after her wedding day. I must confess I did not do all these id's myself, but some I did spot just because I follow the catwalks and online shopping sites a bit. I love that Kate Middleton rewears her clothes and is mixing high-end with cheap stuff us commoners can afford ;) She truly looks like royalty and seems such a nice and warm person. I really like her. And her style of course.

Aw darn I thought there might be some "Kate style watch" website that follows every fashion move she makes. Not that I can afford the clothes she wears but it's just fun to follow. I don't know one designer from another.

Oh, and I really LOVED that blue dress with the 3 1/4 inch sleeved jacket Kate wore the day after her wedding! And the wedges. She has worn those a lot. Yes, I love how she recycles her clothes. :)

Aw darn I thought there might be some "Kate style watch" website that follows every fashion move she makes. Not that I can afford the clothes she wears but it's just fun to follow. I don't know one designer from another.

Oh, and I really LOVED that blue dress with the 3 1/4 inch sleeved jacket Kate wore the day after her wedding! And the wedges. She has worn those a lot. Yes, I love how she recycles her clothes. :)

But that's the fun part, you can afford some of her choices. That Zara dress only costs around 50 euros, a steal!

Look what I just found!! whatkatewore.com has everything you want to know about Kate's fashion and more :)

Last edited:
^Yep, I was sure there must be some website which tracks Kate Middleton's fashion choices. She obviously has fans, most of them probably fawning Americans since the whole royal wedding thing was huge in the U.S. However, I doubt enough people are rich and enough into her to stalk her style choices, so the way things get around usually is through magazines and television shows, like anything on E!, which regularly announce what celebrities are wearing and which designer made them.

But that's the fun part, you can afford some of her choices. That Zara dress only costs around 50 euros, a steal!

Look what I just found!! whatkatewore.com has everything you want to know about Kate's fashion and more :)

Fifty bucks, really? Wow! Well, I'm no longer skinny like Kate so I can't really dress like her (I haven't worn a dress in years). But I can dream. Oh thank you for finding that website! That's exactly what I've been looking for! They even have a Facebook page! Thanks! :)

^Yep, I was sure there must be some website which tracks Kate Middleton's fashion choices. She obviously has fans, most of them probably fawning Americans since the whole royal wedding thing was huge in the U.S. However, I doubt enough people are rich and enough into her to stalk her style choices, so the way things get around usually is through magazines and television shows, like anything on E!, which regularly announce what celebrities are wearing and which designer made them.

I'm proud to be a fawning American! Ha! Actually, it's tough to find celebrities who dress like Kate does so consistently, which such classic and tasteful style and not like a bimbo. She consistently impresses me. Also, it does bring me back to when Princess Diana was alive. It was fun to watch her fashion evolve. She became more and more glamorous as the years went on.

:clapping:I was wondering when somebody would finally put Victoria on the fashion thread. She's one of my fav fashion icons. I love how her outfits are well-fitted conservatively. So classy and sophisticated

Raise my hand, he he...

OMG, where have I been??? didn't know we had a thread like this...clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes and fashionable ones I adore... I too love to create my own look and I do tend to by on the high end, causal, juicy couture is my like everyday casual wear, got every color!

But keep up the posting of clothes and fashion and I will be back to check out your findings.

I also love Victoria's Secret and their jammies, a lot of their PINK collection... like their fragances!

sorry for the rant...lol

Last edited:
hey guys! i am so happy that i found this thread. i have a blog, mostly chatting about my life as an MJ fan (and in general) but, I thought it'd be fun to add some pictures of my everyday outfits too. i may be kind of a nerd for this but, i LOVE channeling MJ into my everyday style as well. if you love the bad era, check out my last post, which is a tribute to DARRYL in the Bad video! :flowers:

Blog link is in my siggy!

hey guys! i am so happy that i found this thread. i have a blog, mostly chatting about my life as an MJ fan (and in general) but, I thought it'd be fun to add some pictures of my everyday outfits too. i may be kind of a nerd for this but, i LOVE channeling MJ into my everyday style as well. if you love the bad era, check out my last post, which is a tribute to DARRYL in the Bad video! :flowers:

Blog link is in my siggy!

That is SHARP! Great style, very creative! :D

I'm a real shopaholic too :p Oneday I want to have some jacket of BALMAIN!!
I have to win the lottery!

I LOVE fashion. Everything about it! I Love putting different outfits together with accessories and make up, checking what's in with the trend and what's not Lolz :p I LOVE it !! But I also have my own sense of style which everyone I know always compliments me on ;D

Back