Who else is a fashion junkie

Please Please PLEASE!!

If anyone knows where I could find an affordable version of these Dior babies tell me!!!!

diorbw.jpg

I'm IN LOVE with them!!

^maybe try ebay, I believe there are many knock offs.

I promiseee im going to post some pics up tomorrow which i promised like, a month ago. my computer hasnt been repaired yet but i saved a couple here too :p

ooooooooh hell no!!! the CL's with rhinestones on them are FA-BU-LOUS!!!!!! :heart: i'm in love.

^^ Oh hell yeah I can walk in those, Carrie Bradshaw ain't got nothing on me, shoes are my thing.

These shoes are hot, I wish I had the boots.
numerojapan.jpg

Now these are too much I don't know about wear these.
Clipboard07.jpg

Now these are cute shoes and dresses.

VersaceSpring201048.jpg

VersaceSpring201044.jpg

VersaceSpring201043.jpg

VersaceSpring201038.jpg

I have been told to be a fashion junkie. I love and wear many different styles.Never stick to one.

Love mettalic colors when it come to handbags.

b-113-gld.jpg

b-113-pur.jpg

b-113-teal.jpg

b-234-rust.jpg

b-234-blk.jpg

b-225.jpg

With the right outfit matallic colors work well.

These are cute too, non-matallic.
b-218-brn.jpg

b-217-brn.jpg

b-219-brn.jpg

Clothing and handbags don't have to cost a lot of money for me to love as long as the item is done well and don't break apart less then a month or in 2 years i'm great with the merchandise.:clapping::clapping:

Back I know that was fast LOL, okay i'm going to post a
image of what their websites sell and you pick where
you want to go online to what store

OLD NAVY www.OldNavy.com
LMD_hp.gif

The limited www.thelimited.com
main-image1223.jpg

JCP www.jcpenney.com

T1_C03_000_122309_DecemberW.jpg

Macys (they have a extra 15%) www.macys.com
r61x47_1223hp_div3_01.gif

Express 50% off winter wear www.express.com
1224-ForHer-Promos.jpg

Victoria Secret www2.victoriassecret.com (sleep,lounge and they have a clearance sale)
sub1.jpg

Payless www.payless.com
HP_07a20091202_WOMEN.jpg

Footlocker have a email gift card that look cool and they have a 30% off sale www.footlocker.com

flhs122309a-email-giftcards.jpg

Toys r us (50% off sale) www.toysrus.com

TRU_CreditCardCard_BottomSpot.gif

brb with more later :Dhttp://www.payless.com/images/fillslots/HP_07a20091202_WOMEN.jpg

I LOVE fashion, Im a guy but I could shop for clothes all day.

I love fashion too.. I love especially glitter, gold things, sparkly gloves shiny things. MJ really influenced my style. hehe

im a fashion junky !!!!!!!!!!!!!i love shopping for purese and shoes the only problem with shoes that i cant walk in high heals i have a bad balance and i fall when i walk in them so i wear lots of gladiator sandals and tennis shoes or if i find a high heal that i like go to a shoe shop and they make it a saddle

im a fashion junky !!!!!!!!!!!!!i love shopping for purese and shoes the only problem with shoes that i cant walk in high heals i have a bad balance and i fall when i walk in them so i wear lots of gladiator sandals and tennis shoes or if i find a high heal that i like go to a shoe shop and they make it a saddle

There are two tricks that can help you walk in high heels much better and this helped me walk in spike high heels before I had my son.

1.Platform shoes, it's one of the best tricks into getting you ready for heels, the balance is great and you don't have to worry about a thing, start of with something you can handle and once you start walking in them much better then where them to the market or out shopping.

ZNR052_IN_LG.jpg

2. You can do this work out on the edge of the stairs or yellow pages, okay what you do and put your feet together and put your hands on your waist and push your self up with your feet only and down, do this work out as long as you can and don't over do it.
heel_to_toe_rocking_1.jpg

Hope that help you a little.

More fashion sharing :D

There ideal of tennis fashion

hermes2.jpg

hermes4.jpg

hermes3.jpg

hermes1.jpg

Football fashion

alexandre4.jpg

alexandre3.jpg

alexandre2.jpg

alexandreh1.jpg

Working out at the gym

bottega2.jpg

bottega1.jpg

Have no clue what this style mean

ragbone3.jpg

ragbone2.jpg

ragbone1.jpg

y33.jpg

cute clothing MJJ:G.O.A.T

so how bad is your fashion junkie addiction, if you don't have the money what would be the one thing that could help you relax and take your mind off shopping before your dead broke.

For me playing with my sims 2 game designing clothing I know they can wear, just copy and paste the clothing on them I would like to wear.

w-239h-188-634790.jpg

TeenCocktailDress2.jpg

TeenFormalWear5.jpg

Back