Who Would be an Acceptable Posthumous Singer for Michael to Duet With?

Lionel Richie or Elton John :D
(I heard that he did a duet with Lionel Richie in 1991 on a song called "Seven Bright New Stars")

Lionel Richie or Elton John :D
(I heard that he did a duet with Lionel Richie in 1991 on a song called "Seven Bright New Stars")

Fake song. There's a clip on sound cloud and it's an obvious fake. However, Lionel would be 1 of very few people I'd accept a posthumous duet with MJ from.

Yet another one I thought of is Amy Lee from Evanescence. But again,her voice would honestly overpower Michael's.

It's a pity Michael never really collaborated with some really big rock band (band as whole, not just a 1 member of the band), such as RS, Aerosmith's, Bruce, Gun's and Roses, Coldplay or my ultimate collaboration would have been AC/DC. Oh boy, collaborations with rock band would have been something out there to listen:wild:
Can you imagine if you could chance to go back in time and there is a concert of MJ and 1 of the bands above:bugeyed

Anyways, my choice posthumous duet would be Madonna:D

^^I've always wanted to see MJ and Aerosmith do something together. I could totally see MJ and Steven Tyler nailing it on Dream On.

duets

El DeBarge
Karen Clark Sheard (I don't know if she would do any secular music though)
Ralph Tresvant
Ty Taylor (lead singer of Vintage Trouble)
Jill Scott
Denise Pearson (Five Star)

Madonna, Elton John, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney - some who has been around long enough to know MJ and appreciate his music and hard work for the music industry. AND some who are a legend themself.

I am not sure I want one of the todays acts to sing with MJ - it has to be someone who is also great in 57 years and more. :)

Back