Who's excited??!

kinda excited and not all at the same time.excited for the tickets i have especially opening night. ran round the house screaming when i managed to get that and a great seat to boot. but then not excited at the thought of all the other concerts that are gonna be taking place and you not being able to be there cause of not being able to get tickets of just the whole impossibility of attending every show. or not knowing if u might be able to pick up more tickets when u are down there for the show after the one u have tickets for. kinda depressing that u will miss so many shows i cant imagine how ill feel being sat at home knowing theres a show taking place on a certain night and you wont be there. and mj being in the uk yet probably not or hardly at all being able to see him. i guess the whole bad organisation of it all and the whoe craziness of doing such a huge amount of shows at one place when u could have had 10 at wembley stad for ex take away the shine off it all especially when its supposedly his last shows in the UK.frankly ill prob go on holiday when some of the shows are taking place just to get out of the country lol

I know EXACTLY how you feel... :better:

All the things that I have highlighted in that post is pretty much everything that was on my mind lol. I'm going on the 28th july, so God knows how I'm going to cope on the 8th? I'll probably be up all night on MJJC or something, just waiting for updates and stuff...

And it hurt me so much to know that he was in the same country as me; 2 hours drive from me, yet I couldn't be there because of college/work and stuff, so I have no idea how I'll be able to cope with that thought of him being in the UK (so close to me) during those months, either. I think I might try and go to morroco with my brother or something because otherwise, it'll be the most depressing yet eventful summer of my life!

All the things that I have highlighted in that post is pretty much everything that was on my mind lol. I'm going on the 28th july, so God knows how I'm going to cope on the 8th? I'll probably be up all night on MJJC or something, just waiting for updates and stuff...quote]

Me too!! I'm really looking forward to hearing all about the opening night. I hope there is someone gonna be there who is close friends with someone else who WON'T be there so they can text or phone quickly with any sneaky peak info and then put it on the board :clapping:

IM SO EXCITED!!!
I've been dreaming about this for ages and i never thought it was ever going to happen!
I keep wishing i could go more than once - but then i realise how insanely lucky i am to be going at all :D
ITS GONNA BE EPIC :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the day after the concert though im sure im goint to be suicidal :/
lol we'll see

All the things that I have highlighted in that post is pretty much everything that was on my mind lol. I'm going on the 28th july, so God knows how I'm going to cope on the 8th? I'll probably be up all night on MJJC or something, just waiting for updates and stuff...

And it hurt me so much to know that he was in the same country as me; 2 hours drive from me, yet I couldn't be there because of college/work and stuff, so I have no idea how I'll be able to cope with that thought of him being in the UK (so close to me) during those months, either. I think I might try and go to morroco with my brother or something because otherwise, it'll be the most depressing yet eventful summer of my life!

Ah come on guys, be happy! Yeah it sucks that we can't all be at all of them but even being in that predicament is an amazing thing! I think feeling like that is gonna make it sooo much better when we actually are there as well! It's gonna be so amazing! :D

:lol: I am trying not to talk about it too much, so I come on here a lot at the moment instead where I know people feel the same as I do :D

Quix, when are you coming over to England? Do you have some tickets? :)

Nope, not yet. I'm crossing my fingers for the lottery lol. It's been a long run in this whole thing.. it all seemed to happen so fast. It got chaotic too. >.< I can't go in September and Jan/Feb so hopefully I can come over to England during the summer (July/August). :)

I'm so excited!!! :wild: a little bit nervous at the same time. Coz, If I will not get a visa for England!!?! :cry:

:lol: I think Red Bull should sponsor MJ's tour!! And make an ad with video shots of MJ fans!

lol..but i dont need any Red Bull! cause since i got Tix for 2 concerts i cannot sleep at all! day for night, just cannot stopping thinking about that it makes me so tired and distracting from my jobs... dont know how can i spare my energy till to the show!

i am reviewing the whole songs of Michael every evening and sometimes laughing, sometime crying like a madman...GOD, save me pls!!!:timer:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

that about sums it up. LOL

Nope, not yet. I'm crossing my fingers for the lottery lol. It's been a long run in this whole thing.. it all seemed to happen so fast. It got chaotic too. >.< I can't go in September and Jan/Feb so hopefully I can come over to England during the summer (July/August). :)

Well I have my fingers crossed for anybody who doesn't have tickets yet :clapping:

It has all happened sooo fast I think, I didn't even think ANYTHING was going on at all until my brother text me at work and said that Michael was doing some concerts. My first thoughts were "noooo, are these confirmed?" and suddenly he was on TV and he was confirming everything and my mind was all wooooooooooooooooooooooo :dancin:

im not. im depressed :(

Why's that? >_< Care to share?

I've had my excitement level build up but it seems to be fluctuating up and down.. idk.. I'm been feeling really mixed about everything lately. =_= Tired of being disappointed and let down by certain people. This whole thing has caused a lot of frustration, confusion, and stress for me... yet I'm so grateful for this amazing opportunity. I just wish certain people around me weren't so miserable and discouraging and that things would go smoothly...

Why's that? >_< Care to share?

I've had my excitement level build up but it seems to be fluctuating up and down.. idk.. I'm been feeling really mixed about everything lately. =_= Tired of being disappointed and let down by certain people. This whole thing has caused a lot of frustration, confusion, and stress for me... yet I'm so grateful for this amazing opportunity. I just wish certain people around me weren't so miserable and discouraging and that things would go smoothly...

Yeah, I know what you mean. This whole ticket malarkey has bought out the worse side in some people. Not cool at all.

But I'm still excited about seeing Mikey J. :wub:

Well... I had a very exciting and loony dream last night! I was seating VIP in the first couple of rows and the stage looked very posh. Everything looked very posh actually! :lol: Even the seats and stage appeared to be made of gold and ivory and other expensive materials. lol Suddenly Michael (who looked as in the Bad tour era) came on stage singing and everyone was trying to touch his hand. I tried to and finally I managed to touch his finger! :lol: I remember thinking "oh, that's a bit dry and rough..." LOL Anyway, after that the dream started getting stranger and stranger: Basically me and a friend tried to get even better location for our seats (we actually carried the seats themselves from place to place!). Then we glanced at our seats behind us and saw that the rest of the people were watching the concert from a separate room with a big screen and I kinda fell sorry for them (meaning it was just us watching MJ privately LMAO)! But since we weren't satisfied with our seats again we moved again, but then we got lost on our way back and ended up outside the building! We then entered a small house where 2 female security guards were living which were then transformed into nuns and started chasing us!! Finally we ended up outside a big building that looked like the London parliament (or Buckingham palace) and we were very angry we couldn't find our way back to the concert! At that moment I woke up... :lol:

I need your dream interpretations... Do I really need to see a phychiatrist?? :lol:

Well... I had a very exciting and loony dream last night! I was seating VIP in the first couple of rows and the stage looked very posh. Everything looked very posh actually! :lol: Even the seats and stage appeared to be made of gold and ivory and other expensive materials. lol Suddenly Michael (who looked as in the Bad tour era) came on stage singing and everyone was trying to touch his hand. I tried to and finally I managed to touch his finger! :lol: I remember thinking "oh, that's a bit dry and rough..." LOL Anyway, after that the dream started getting stranger and stranger: Basically me and a friend tried to get even better location for our seats (we actually carried the seats themselves from place to place!). Then we glanced at our seats behind us and saw that the rest of the people were watching the concert from a separate room with a big screen and I kinda fell sorry for them (meaning it was just us watching MJ privately LMAO)! But since we weren't satisfied with our seats again we moved again, but then we got lost on our way back and ended up outside the building! We then entered a small house where 2 female security guards were living which were then transformed into nuns and started chasing us!! Finally we ended up outside a big building that looked like the London parliament (or Buckingham palace) and we were very angry we couldn't find our way back to the concert! At that moment I woke up... :lol:

I need your dream interpretations... Do I really need to see a phychiatrist?? :lol:

Sounds like to me that you need to appreciate what you have got, instead of always looking for more, which might lead you to end up with nothing! :p

Sounds like to me that you need to appreciate what you have got, instead of always looking for more, which might lead you to end up with nothing! :p
True...true! :lol:
I was also thinking about those nuns and decided that the meaning is Michael should be aware of us dangerous and err...horny fans! :doh: :innocent:

I don't normally wish my life away but I wish July would hurry up and get here so I can go. Yes...VERY excited!!!

WOW!!! EVERYONE ACROSS THE WORLD IS SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED THAT THE KING OF POP WILL BE MAKING A COMEBACK TO THE CONCERT CIRCUIT!!! I am so hoping that Michael 'll come to India again and take this whole country by storm just as he did during his previous concert! I was there with my dad and had the most AMAZING time of my life!!! I was going so crazy thinking Michael was breathing the same air, I was in the same space, his watch was showing the same time as mine LOL OMG!!!
Please come to India dear Michael! India loves Michael Jackson!!! The WORLD LOVES MICHAEL JACKSON!!! YAHOOO:)!!!

IM ALSO EXCITED! Going with my best friend and our fathers, it's going to be BIG! I will always remember the first time I saw Michael Jackson.

Back