Who's excited??!

Excited?....

YES!!! :woohoo::clap::jump: Although scared at the same time about receiving the tickets on time, especially the one that I bought from Viagogo..

Excited?....

YES!!! :woohoo::clap::jump: Although scared at the same time about receiving the tickets on time, especially the one that I bought from Viagogo..

Yeah I got opening night off viagogo! *bites nails* lol. I'm sure it'll be fine! :D
I'm so excited that I'm dreaming about it most nights! :lol:

Wohoooo, I'm excited to go and see Thriller Live on the 18th too :dancin:

Had a third dream last night being at the MJ concert. But this time, mj had a long noes for some reason, and his voice were bad, everyone was dissapointed.

Not good, 2 nightmares , 1 good dream about him!

Had a third dream last night being at the MJ concert. But this time, mj had a long noes for some reason, and his voice were bad, everyone was dissapointed.

Not good, 2 nightmares , 1 good dream about him!

Lmao you and your dreams. Speaking of dreams, I swear I had like two more dreams.. so yeah a third dream too that's MJ related. o.o The second dream.. I was watching his old vids but they were like different from the real ones lol. It was weird. I was watching it with some of my family members. o.o Then I saw his new vids that came out. I had to wait until the vids were done to get some code or something to be able to buy tickets to his concert. I remember going up to a ticket distributor and using pebbles or some round candies to get tickets lmao.

Well IF i get to go (fingers crossed everyone) I will be extactic! I will scream and cry and probably feel very lightheaded - but if I don't get to do (booo) I wish you all have the best time ever and come and tell me all about it when you get back. I want a description from each and everyone of you please :D

But ooohhh my how I so badly want to go with all my heart (and then some) I LOVE MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think there's a day goes by that I don't think about the concerts in July. In the days before the shows start i'm probably gonna have to get me some chill pills or something lol!

I'm going insane - not because I'm going to the concert but because I'm scared that i might not get tickets. OMG I am going crazy - someone help me calm me down!

I have to wait til 2010 but I'm still mega exicted for you guys and to see the first pictures, videos, reviews, press coverage and build up to the opening night, It's really not even begun. :)

Me too SIDEWALK, I really just cannot wait until the opening night, I'm going to be sitting on here dead excited to get the first reports in, wooooooooooop :):):)

Yeah on opening night that's when it'll sink in that it's REALLY happening lol I still can't believe it.

106 DAYS TO GO :)
my first ever MJ concert
i feel so blessed
i haven't had the chance to see him ever, basically because i was born in the wrong time.. so THANK YOU so much Michael Jackson! you're younger generation of fans thank you! :D I can't believe it... LONDON OF ALL PLACES :D GOOD ONE MICHAEL!! :)

106 DAYS TO GO :)
my first ever MJ concert
i feel so blessed
i haven't had the chance to see him ever, basically because i was born in the wrong time.. so THANK YOU so much Michael Jackson! you're younger generation of fans thank you! :D I can't believe it... LONDON OF ALL PLACES :D GOOD ONE MICHAEL!! :)

Me too! Thank you so much Michael for making this possible for your younger fans :dancin:

Me! I had a dream about it last night :D

What did you dream? :D

I've been having dreams about MJ in some way or another almost every night lately, most of them nice. I've been watching all my old MJ tapes, soaking up YouTube vids, hee hee, I feel like a teenager again, lol ;) Totally excited, heck yeah!!

In one dream I had about a week ago, though, we were late getting to our first show on Aug 28th and the sound was terrible (MJ sounded totally unlike himself, like he couldn't sing at all, and we were like, "What?!", most of it was just playback/lip synching) and he was nearly impossible to see. We've got level 1 seats and there were these weird pillars or something blocking the view almost entirely. The crowd wasn't even enjoying itself. Everything was awful. We also have far-away balcony seats for Aug 30th and then I was freaking out about how much more that's going to suck. I thought, man, I should have bought those damned expensive A block ticks from Viagogo when I'd had the chance!!! Even if he didn't sound so great, at least we'd have been able to SEE him then. But it was too late by that point. We tried to find touts outside the O2, but all anyone had were crappy seats for at least 1,000GBP apiece.

I woke up so jittery and upset after this dream that I oggled tickets on Viagogo all day and in the evening my husband and I agreed: just buy the darn things! LOL! It hurts financially, but, uh! It's Michael! Now I'm just nervous as heck that our tickets for both shows (from Ticketmaster & then Viagogo) will get to us!! I hate this, not having them in hand. Makes my stomach churn! Please, God, please!

Back