Will you marry Michael if you had the chance?

Will you marry Michael Jackson if you have the chance?

• Yes. I will forever stand by him no matter what.

Votes: 133 70.7%
  • Yes, but if it becomes too difficult or painful, I might file a divorce

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • No, I prefer to stay as a good friend and be there when he needs me.

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • No, I prefer to be a fan

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
Re: Will you marry Michael if you have the chance?

With "treating badly" I just basically meant that if he was being stubborn and just doing HIS thing, without caring how I feel, or if he'd disappear for weeks without any contact and then would let his people call me, or if he was out in the public kissing other women on the mouth (or worse), then I don't think I'd stick around and tolerate that. Or if his friends were way more important than I was, or if he would make no time for family life, I'd probably would have been unhappy as well. You know, things like that....that's what I meant. Not him being abusive or anything like that because MJ isn't a violent person, at least I'd never heard he would have been, so that's not what I meant. I just meant that if he was not taking my feelings into consideration it would have been hard to make it work. But that would not be with only MJ, the same would go with anyone, friend or boyfriend/husband.

Wow! You do have some high demands from Michael! hahahaha!!! How could he do everything you want him too? He is a busy man, and living in a very crazy world.

:wild: :wild: :wild:

But somehow Michael will always be in my life and will always be with me. After all, he lives in my heart and will live there forever. Michael will always have my love. :wub:

For you Michael:

love_is-743841.jpg

:wub:

I miss you Michael... :(

these kind of comments really makes me think that we all deserve to be his wife, or at least have one date with him. :D I really feel we all deserve it :wub:

This thread ... this thread is ... wow..
I can imagine that Michael might have more than 1 million wives around the world. He would have million of kids ! hehe

I love to think this too..marriage with Michael. Like others here, I dont like the idea of marriage..even with my boyfriend(OH NO...), maybe I'm still young and still studying but with Michael..hell YES !!!!!!!!! Who would said No. I've been thinking this for ages

I love pranks.. if I cant be his wives or his closest friends, Michael, just please let me be one your pratical jokes. I would be amused !!! Oh Michael, this crazy and yet impossible but I do own you in my fantasy..

Yes..I Will marry him no matter what.. I will stand by him for the rest of our life.. I will give him many love as much as I can..He is my dream guy... the guy I always want..He means everything to me.. I Love Him & Miss Him So Much :( :cry:

Anyway.. If not.. I would be his friend forever.. go to neverland with him.. holding hand together like 2 kids.. in the night when the moon is shinning.. it would be like a adventure or paradise.. I love him so much.. he is so loyal.. He would be the best friend.....If I got the chance :cry:

Yes I would! :lol: People always say he's not perfect and all that, but I know his heart and his intentions were always pure. If only I got the chance! :lol:

Yes I would! :lol: People always say he's not perfect and all that, but I know his heart and his intentions were always pure. If only I got the chance! :lol:

Those people must have their eyes blindfolded ! Michael was the most perfect human being on earth. I could die If I ever got near Michael.. but he was gone.. :cry:

Well I'm a guy so no, but I'd love to be his friend...best friends forever! :lol:

Yes! The reason I say yes not because of his good looks, but because he believes in God and he is a good person! I don't care about how much money he makes , but about his personality and spiritual life! Looks and money aren't the key to marrying someone if you want it to last!

i'd love to marry him, having kids, etc :wub:

It depends.

I really don't believe marriage should be entered into on any "chance" or "opportunity", but that they should evolve naturally out of a relationship between two people that isn't based on any ulterior motive on either part.

For me, if it was based on mutual love, understanding and devotion, then definitely. If it was for any other reason, then no.

^ This is my thought exactly (I took it from another thread on the same subject).

And honestly also, if we wouldn't have 33-year age difference.

I would definitely have married Michael and stuck with him through the highs and lows. I think if he had had someone at his side, there wouldn't have been so many leeches around him and he would probably still be alive today!

If I wasn't already married with kids, then heck yes. I think Brooke is crazy for turning him down! But there's no way I would leave my husband for him.

all my life i wanted only this, only to be michael's wife.
no matter what, i would always have been there for him.
you say that we do not know him personally, but i feel him.
i feel what kind of person he was.
and i feel i'm just like him,

i want to be childlike forever, to play, to watch disney moves,
i love fantasy world, and i always imagine myself in the world of wonders,
mike says he's a peter pan, i always wanted to be some disnay hero's too...

oh god i know we would have undertood each other greatly...
all the time i think that no one in the world can understand me,
but i'm sure that michael could understand me very well, because he was just like me.
i know he would felt he's not alone, in his world.

but I think the question is would you let him do anything he wants in that marriage? like go and disappear for weeks and probably even cheat on you? Would you let him do that?
oh god that's hard..
but i think he was acting like this because he was misunderstood by his wives..
they did not show him how close they were for him and that he had to trust them.
you know i would show him how much i loved him,
and that we were not two different persons, but one body and one soul..
that we were not two, we were ONE !

he was complexed for his disease vitiligo,
and never let lisa see him without a make up,
becouse lisa did not show him that she loved his body even with the vitiligo,

i would show him that i love him, and if he has some disease that's no problem,
his body is my body and my body is his body,
so he is hiding from himself?

i would make him feel free and i would make him know that i loved him more without a make up.

i married to him, and not to his make up,
i love him the way he is, and not his make up,
i did not need powder and lipstick to love him...
beautiful appearance is not what i need, i just need him.
healthy skin is not what i need,
i need skin with a vitiligo, becouse it's his, and i love everything what is his...
i do not need something that does not belong him,
we are one, and his disease is my disease, his skin is my skin, ...
and he dose not need to hide ...

this it what he needed to know, and no woman let him..

i would, and he would know what love is, and he would not hide from me...

i would have been not only his wife, but his second part, his angel, his soul..
and his body...

Of course :wub:
But I'm 15, so that would give the media more to talk about... Or we could just hide it from them. ;)

We would have made fantastic Lovers but it takes an extra special Woman to marry Michael Jackson.

I would have loved the excitement of snatched kisses clandestine endless lovemaking in the park. Walking in the Moonlight and just loving him and encouraging him I learnt that he was an incurable romantic.

I would loved him very much and cherished him he is a very sexy Man!!!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely. I thought he was beautiful at each and every stage of his life. I think he had an amazing, sweet, giving, caring, loving heart and I think anyone would have been blessed to be able to marry him.

Heck yeah!!

God doesn't make men like him anymore!!! Waste of time if people are just going to treat men like Michael the way they did when Michael was here.

Back