Will you marry Michael if you had the chance?

Will you marry Michael Jackson if you have the chance?

• Yes. I will forever stand by him no matter what.

Votes: 133 70.7%
  • Yes, but if it becomes too difficult or painful, I might file a divorce

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • No, I prefer to stay as a good friend and be there when he needs me.

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • No, I prefer to be a fan

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
Don't you mean "would you marry michael if you had the chance?"

YES! I would if i had the chance and I would stand by him unless he was the opposite of which he presented himself to be. People usually don't like getting a divorce but sometimes it comes down to that.

I would be his friend first. A solid marriage is built on a deep friendship. I would want to build such a relationship with him before I would even want marriage.

This is my true opinion if i had a chance.

Seriously I would love to be Married to Michael the person not because he the worlds most biggest entertainer plus I am a very private person so I truly will be behind the scenes while Mike does his thing. I will love to love him spiritually and unconditionally everything that comes with his personality the child like side of him the warm loving side of him the hood side and all. Excepting him for who he is even if our marriage is on the rocks stay married and continue my deepest love for him as a friend, lover and eternally his everything and make sure we are surrounded by real love and real people.

~goodnite god bless u all

I feel kinda odd about this thought experiment.. Would I mary someone amazing and gorgious if I had the chance?

I'd start by getting to know him..

My biggest dream was to just be his friend. That would make me so happy..

If he had chosen me, of course I would :wub:
However I'm affraid to say he feels more attracted to blondes (Tatum, Brooke, Lisa, Debbie, etc) not white brunette womem :(.

I voted "yes, but if it gets too difficult or painful I'd file for divorce". I find it difficult when people hurt someone I love, and with Michael I would have to be able to stand the constant lies and hurt people put upon him. Other than that, it's hard not to love Michael so of course I say "yes" I would have married him if I'd had the chance.

If he had chosen me, of course I would :wub:
However I'm affraid to say he feels more attracted to blondes (Tatum, Brooke, Lisa, Debbie, etc) not white brunette womem :(.

Not that it really matters very much but I never thought of Brooke as a blonde. Lisa either. They have lightened their hair through their lives but they are not natural blondes (though Lisa's hair was blonde as a child if I recall correctly, or am I confusing her with Chastity Bono, heh).

He was a free spirit and I couldn't see him being married. He was brought up jetting around the world and even at age 5 going all overthe US. He would be hard to keep up with. I just can't see him married but they did say he had 2 girlfriends so I hope he wasn't lonely. But if he asked I would give it a try. Sooner or later everyone has to settle down.

I voted "yes, but if it gets too difficult or painful I'd file for divorce". I find it difficult when people hurt someone I love, and with Michael I would have to be able to stand the constant lies and hurt people put upon him. Other than that, it's hard not to love Michael so of course I say "yes" I would have married him if I'd had the chance.

So you would divorce him if other people hurt him too much? Ouch. That's some cold shit. Since you'd be basically adding to his suffering wouldn't it be better if you just didn't marry him at all?

"Hey Michael there are a lot of people causing you pain so I think we should get a divorce."

LOLOLOL. I probably wouldn't take that real well if I was married and my wife did that to me.

Btw this kinda goes without saying but you guys are all stupid for saying you would outright marry someone you don't know based on your admiration for him as a figure. I wouldn't vote yes for any celebrity chick. There is no one I would marry right off the bat meeting them lol.

*cue untrue rebuttal about how we do in fact know Michael...*

Carry on.

Last edited:
So you would divorce him if other people hurt him too much? Ouch. That's some cold shit. Since you'd be basically adding to his suffering wouldn't it be better if you just didn't marry him at all?

"Hey Michael there are a lot of people causing you pain so I think we should get a divorce."

LOLOLOL. I probably wouldn't take that real well if I was married and my wife did that to me.
You have misunderstood what I was saying. I'm a bit like Lisa Marie. If I love someone I tend to forget about or overlook the negative things surrounding them. And when I do come across it, I try to 'save' them. I get dragged into whatever shit someone's in and end up trying (in vain!!) to save that person from the evil forces that are trying to break them. Which, in the end, always results in me being the one that's being hurt the most and taking the big blows. I believe Michael was someone who would take his distance when hurt. Not contact you because he doesn't want to burden you with his pain. And I am not someone who can deal with that kind of silence. I need to hear from that person so I can try and help them.

Btw this kinda goes without saying but you guys are all stupid for saying you would outright marry someone you don't know based on your admiration for him as a figure. I wouldn't vote yes for any celebrity chick. There is no one I would marry right off the bat meeting them lol.

I've met him, and that changed the way I viewed him. He went from a 'figure' to a PERSON. And THAT is what made me answer this question the way I did.

I've met him, and that changed the way I viewed him. He went from a 'figure' to a PERSON. And THAT is what made me answer this question the way I did.

You met him but you probably didn't spend enough long and personal time with him to determine... never mind. I don't even care anymore lol

I was gonna leave it there, but after that "don't assume" I wanna know what you and Mike really did lol.

Reactions: Bee
In a heartbeat!! I would stick by him no matter what. Even through the long absences due to work, which present an issue to a lot of people (generally speaking, not just MJ related).

He is one of the few people I could ever imagine myself marrying, and I am not the marrying kind! I like my time alone, tbh. Michael, I think, would understand this like few other husbands would. I think we would understand each other very well. I really appreciate his love for literature and art. :)

As for religion, I think we would just respect our differences the way he and LMP did. I would never disrespect his belief in a god, and I would hope he wouldn't try to change me from my heresy. :p

Oh, and RainbowAngel, if you drew the pic in your siggy, I know you from DA! :)

I think more than anything if i had the chance, i would want us to be solid friends, and if a romance and kids were to blossom out of that I would perfectly fine with that :)

MJ is so special that I'd always want to be a part of his life, and I think marriage would eventually bring a separation I would not want. I would like us to have some serious bed romps in the beginning, but then just be friends forever and ever.

Of course. If I fell in love for the man he was, if I knew the person. I mean, the man and not the idol.

To me it doesnt even need discussed lol OF COURSE i'd marry him...id have his children also!!! :swoon:

oh i'd have 20 kids with him if he wanted :w00t:

I´m a heterosexual man, but yes, I´d merry him, but only if had promised me that he´ll never want sex and I can divorce with him and merry Paris when she turns 18

Nice thread you have here.
Just friends is all that I allow myself to dream...
Love you Mr. Jackson

I´m a heterosexual man, but yes, I´d merry him, but only if had promised me that he´ll never want sex and I can divorce with him and merry Paris when she turns 18

:lmao: :lmao:

zpredra5;2965670 said:
Me too. He is the only man that could make me pop kids like pop-corns.
And I would love every second of it....:tease:

lada;2974572 said:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

chimp%20laughing.gif

No I wouldn't marry him I think, even though he seemed very sweet and everything but I would never want to live that kind of life in the public eye, esp. not when it becomes so extreme like with Michael. But apart from the fame and all the bad things that come with it, I could definitely fall in love and marry a man like Michael :wub:

Back