Would you see TII (the concerts) without Michael on stage?

Would you go and see THIS IS IT concerts without Michael onstage?

• NO!

Votes: 153 61.2%
  • yes I would! Because..

Votes: 37 14.8%
  • I'm 50/50 about this..

Votes: 60 24.0%

• Total voters
No, I definitely wouldn't want to see it...Albeit, it would have been a fantastic show, none of it matters without Michael....He's the one who puts the true magic into it...

It would probably slow down the healing process for me, or it'd start all over again..:cry:

Interesting question though...

spot on!
it most definately would for me aswell!

Well if it was a hologram like they have used with other passed artists such as Elvis, yes because although it won't be him it will be the closest thing I'm going to get :(

It would be hard, but I would want to see Michael's vision come to life. As long as they use the original dancers, band, etc. it would seem like a fitting tribute. I wouldn't want them to use an impersonator though. It would be nice with his family or even just the back up singers taking turns on lead. I agree, the real magic is gone, there's no doubt about that. But to see all the effects anyway would still be a sight. Obviously, tickets would have to cost a lot less though.

Hi :)

Well over the last 8 years i have always said i want my first concert to be a MJ concert, so in theory i would say no, but i reckon i would go for sure, just get a taste of of his magic, and of course MJ would be there 2 :)

Kind Regards,

Romen

No, It just wouldn't be the same without Michael, and it'll just hurt me more. Even with a hologram, it should be Michael in the flesh, that's the only way I would be able to enjoy a Michael show, with just him, no one or nothing filling in as a substitute, just Michael himself.

no no no no no
I wouldn't :(
The bare thought of it makes me feel horrible.

I like to see the final result but I would probably be depressed after the show for years … I’m so glad that I had the chance to really see him and see him perform live. How could I accept anything without his Magic? I’m sorry but I still feel like the nightmare started yesterday. I so wish God could give us one more chance. :angel: If only we could turn back time. :cry:

Only if it was close by. But I wouldn't have flown to London to see the dancers perform. I live on the east side of Washington state. So I'd probably go to Seattle or Tacoma, just because it's not a ton of money and time commitment.

no. the value of how much Michael and magic were...and still are...in love with each other, tends to be underrated, for some reason. or..perhaps..an easy- to- target reason...such as those in the media who deliberately underrate it, are threatened by that union.

Last edited:
NO WAY! I can't imagine myself standing there watching his show without him...:no:
I'd probably just hope and wish and dream he would show up, and since that's impossible..:cry:

NO WAY! I can't imagine myself standing there watching his show without him...:no:
I'd probably just hope and wish and dream he would show up, and since that's impossible..:cry:

yeah like in Jam! when they jump up onstage.. or shake ur body down to the ground.. when Mj was suppose to come out at the end and they all do that routine together.. (the jacksons routine) it's so cool! And I'd be HOPING and praying so much that michael himself would come out..or jump on stage..
ESPECIALLY THE LIGHTMAN!!! it wouldn't be the same to see another person do that intro! the whole magic about it was to see Michael come out of that suit..piece by piece.. I can only imagen:mello:
I would love to see the dancers do shake ur body though because they do it brilliantly

NO

only one word is the answer of the question

No. Then, for what? To see the dancers? To hear the musicians? Michael is the magic and the magician on stage... seeing the movie, the unfinished rehearsals was heartbreaking, so I don't even want to imagine seeing a concert without Michael... How? Can you imagine f.e. "Billie Jean"? An empty stage and a spotlight? ...
;(

No. Then, for what? To see the dancers? To hear the musicians? Michael is the magic and the magician on stage... seeing the movie, the unfinished rehearsals was heartbreaking, so I don't even want to imagine seeing a concert without Michael... How? Can you imagine f.e. "Billie Jean"? An empty stage and a spotlight? ...
;(

to answer ur question about billie jean I would think that either billie jean wasn't in the concert then or some impersonator would perform (mime and dance) or maybe a hologram of Michael onstage.. or Michael on the bigscreen or something..

I couldn't do it either.

:angel:

And what give AEG another reason to make money off of MJs death?

The show isnt This Is Is without Michael.

lol this would be an instant FAIL! bekuz i understand what you're sayin about still letting us see what the full potential of the show WOULD have been, and I would have enjoyed that myself, but WITHOUT MJ, the show wouldn't be shit...point blank.

no. the value of how much Michael and magic were...and still are...in love with each other, tends to be underrated, for some reason. or..perhaps..an easy- to- target reason...such as those in the media who deliberately underrate it, are threatened by that union.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

perfect!

Back