"You Aint Seen Nothing Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm too scared to let myself get fully excited. i cant stand being dropped from such a height. thats the way it always is with anything mj.
i dont think its anything bad25 or pepsi related. sounds like its specific to mjjc. as much as i'm happy for other people, i hope its not another fanfest on the other side of the world that i cant attend :(
this wait is gonna be so harrrddd!!! cant wait tho!

hmm, by the fans for the fans? So MJJC is going to give something to us?
What is it?
I know, my David Walgren is going to reply yes to my proposal, Gaz is going to deliver this good news to me?
That would be very special piece of MJ fan related news (related to me):candy:
Then again, its not something for the fans, only for a fan. I suppose other fans would be happy for me and David, so it is kind for fans too.:D

This is what you get when you make me to wait 18 days,my guessing is going to get even worst as days go by
tongue%20out.gif

Oh, I didn't check the date, so its going to be May 20th.
-Solar eclipse of May 20, 2012

-The 14th annual Primavera in the Gardens wine and food tasting festival is scheduled for Sunday, May 20 from 2 to 5 p.m. at the University of California, Riverside Botanic Gardens.

-Cirque du Soleil - Michael Jackson The Immortal Tickets. Colisee Pepsi Quebec, Canada. Sun, May 20 2012
(are we going to get free tickets to Immortal in Canada?)

Does it have anything to do with what Michael said yesterday during his interview with us?

Countdown has started? but there is no countdown or any indication of timescale?

Oh, I didn't check the date, so its going to be May 20th.

-Cirque du Soleil - Michael Jackson The Immortal Tickets. Colisee Pepsi Quebec, Canada. Sun, May 20 2012
(are we going to get free tickets to Immortal in Canada?)

I'd take that one! I only have my ticket for the 19th in Quebec ;) hehe

Guys,

I can make you all aware in 18 days the announcement will be made in full.

There are many logistical instances to be confirmed which by then we will be able to make you all aware in full.

So lets start the count down,

18 days and counting

wqyqnm.gif

2ewfd61.gif

r77mvq.gif

lol. petrarose i think you've created a lot of confusion. she was joking guys!
i wonder if its a new layout or format of mjjc forum that has new bits and pieces e.g games and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back