"You Aint Seen Nothing Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
17daydiet.jpg

I think it is dancing to BAD with Pepsi can in our hand :D

i think some rare footage, like privat recordings of studio sessions or rehearsals. or some of the concets that have been in the hands of traders, like tokyo 88 or buenos aires 93 is to leak and gaz got the green light from the estate, cause those aren#t to be released officially ever.

"You ain't seen nothing yet" - anybody else gets reminded of Michael saying "The best is yet to come"? It somewhat makes me hope Michael will reappear and be back again...

"You ain't seen nothing yet" - anybody else gets reminded of Michael saying "The best is yet to come"? It somewhat makes me hope Michael will reappear and be back again...
It remind me more of when MJ said :"You aint seen nothing yet " :lol:

I think it has something to do with changing up the colors of the blues, red and black on the forum, or some button to click on--something dealing with the forum itself.

I imagine the D-Day comes and Gaz's statement after so much impatiece and anticipation from the fans counting down the days:

"I have changed the fonts of the forum."

I think it's when all fans around the world did a video, dancing ,talk, signing or playing an instrument celebrating Michael.

:lol: you guys are incredible. More than 19680 hits within 4 days and 16 more days to go....:p

OMG OMG OMG!

Gaz, are you launching the Children's charity- The Childhood Foundation you once told us about years ago?! OMG! I'd give my ALL to be part of it!

I hope its true! OMG!

hopefully this will be regarding BAD 25 but the fact it's not Sony/Estate related makes me think it's nothing to do with BAD25 unfortunately :no:

I'm pretty sure it won't be about BAD25 because in the first post, it sais it's nothing to do with Sony & The Estate so it's probably gonna be something about MJJC or Pepsi.

15 days to go until this news. hope it will be posted in this thread.

OMG OMG OMG!

Gaz, are you launching the Children's charity- The Childhood Foundation you once told us about years ago?! OMG! I'd give my ALL to be part of it!

I hope its true! OMG!

Awww that would be nice

I imagine the D-Day comes and Gaz's statement after so much impatiece and anticipation from the fans counting down the days:

"I have changed the fonts of the forum."

OMG, this is hilarious. Kidding aside, I can't wait to see what our fearless leader has planned next. Thank you Gaz! I'm officially back to my duites with MJJC, so if there is anything you need help on, please let m know.

i think some rare footage, like privat recordings of studio sessions or rehearsals. or some of the concets that have been in the hands of traders, like tokyo 88 or buenos aires 93 is to leak and gaz got the green light from the estate, cause those aren#t to be released officially ever.

Would be cool, but I don't think so.

I'm thinking some goodies from Pepsi!! Stands to reason for the best MJ fan club around to have some benefits for members.
I know it's wishful thinking but it's nice to dream. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back