"You Aint Seen Nothing Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson 5ive Cartoon show Blu-Ray/DVD their was a rumour that it would be released this year....

i wonder if its completely exclusive to mjjc or will other forums get 'it' as well..?
man, gaz must be like 'mwahaha suckers!' jk.

OK, we're waiting.

Hi.gif

"This is not Estate or Sony related - by the fans for the fans"

Hmm, is it something to do with Unity thing?
MJJCommunity ? @MJJCommunity
Calling all fan clubs and groups. Let's #UNIFY for Michael. Michaels legacy needs us to be a #UNITY

Fan clubs together have cooked up something, that would be by the fans to fans?

It is not about anything coming from sony or the Estate. As Gaz stated It is by the fans for the fans.
To make it beyond that you just set yourself up to not appreciate the suprise :wild: and that is not fair
to yourselves or to Gaz. " You aint seen nothing yet " :D "The best is yet to come "

the more we hype ourselves up the more disapointed we would be no matter how great it is because our imagination creates what we want... and when it differs from that disapointment sets in.. ALMOST no matter what it is.. We should just wait and see

Personally I don't build any hype, because I think that Gaz will simply transform this site into a holographic 3-D web site without needing 3-D glasses to view it. On top of that I think that he'll make sure that we'll have access to the entire MJ catalogue of all unreleased videos, concerts, songs, remixes, rare items, all in high blu ray quality and dts sound THX 9.1 etc.

I also think that the members of this site will be granted free airplane tickets to travel around the world and meet fans living in other countries.

That's my modest expectation, because that's the minimum Gaz will do for the members, so no hype from my part.

Personally I don't build any hype, because I think that Gaz will simply transform this site into a holographic 3-D web site without needing 3-D glasses to view it. On top of that I think that he'll make sure that we'll have access to the entire MJ catalogue of all unreleased videos, concerts, songs, remixes, rare items, all in high blu ray quality and dts sound THX 9.1 etc.

I also think that the members of this site will be granted free airplane tickets to travel around the world and meet fans living in other countries.

That's my modest expectation, because that's the minimum Gaz will do for the members, so no hype from my part.

^^ Excellent - We were just discussing all that in Staff forum :) I think we might have leak . :eek:

^^ Excellent - We were just discussing all that in Staff forum :) I think we might have leak . :eek:

What I said was not a leak, but common sense. It's only a tiny part of the bigger picture yet to come.

HAHA,,,those are some great Idea's...I love Gaz and I Love MJJC...and this announcement about Bad25 has REALLY given me somthing to look forward to..and i am SOOOOO excited...I KNOW that however this whole thing plays out....Gaz will always bring us the best that he can. he ALWAYS has the best interest of this Community ...WOOHOOO.....by the way did I say how excited I am?? LOL ...Thank you Gaz for all that you do for US and to uphold Michael's legacy....I love you for that...:)

Love you bumper! :D :D

I now make it 12 days and counting, are you ready - the plans are being put into place - the dancing will start soon.

Here's a glimpse of Gaz's calculation regarding the plans:

find-x-funny-shirts.jpg

And hereunder you'll find a preview of the dancing Gaz is talking about:

boratgroupdance5is.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back