• Thriller

Votes: 59 18.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 73 23.2%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 183 58.3%
  • HIStory

Votes: 31 9.9%
  • HIStory - the greatest hits (volume I)

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • Invincible

Votes: 41 13.1%
  • Number Ones

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • The Essential Michael Jackson

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Ultimate Collection

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Thriller25

Votes: 26 8.3%

• Total voters
Dangerous is so unique, original, it has lots of artistic stuff pretty intesting and with lot of meaning. If Michael suggested all those elements in that cover he had lot of imagination :yes:

History in the 2nd place.

Dangerous was the most creative piece of art Ive seen for an album, it was almost like the Beatles Sgt Peppers album, we were all analysing the small details to see if they told us anything about their personalities, or in this case, Michaels personality or the album perhaps, does anyone know if the art has a direct meaning?

I like them all...but the Dangerous Album/CD cover is unique and shares a unique story...

Smiles~~~

I voted Dangerous Bad and Thriller/25. :wub: Dangerous is so exciting, there's always something to look at. I voted the oher two because they're so simple yet classic, and VERY sexy. :wub:

i voted all but dangerous,then history then thriller, then bad, then off the wall,then vince,then blood on the dancefloor. after that no particualr order

Dangerous is the best one. HIStory is quite creative also, but I love LOVE the Dangerous album cover.

Dangerous and Blood on the Dance Floor, but more of Dangerous because it's so artistic, but so is BOTDF.

Thriller, OTW and then BOTDF, he looks sooooooooooooooooo good in the red!

Dangerous. "There's something about it, baby!" :D
I've been intrigued and fascinated by it since I first saw it as a kid, it's just so damn cool! :cool:
Nice to see Dangerous winning every poll on here, this board's got some brains! :D

Back