• Thriller

Votes: 59 18.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 73 23.2%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 183 58.3%
  • HIStory

Votes: 31 9.9%
  • HIStory - the greatest hits (volume I)

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • Invincible

Votes: 41 13.1%
  • Number Ones

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • The Essential Michael Jackson

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Ultimate Collection

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Thriller25

Votes: 26 8.3%

• Total voters
Voted Bad and Dangerous,

Dangerous because it's a piece of art and an open door in Michael's world.

Bad.. because I first fell in love with THAT pic and kissed my dad's Bad vinyl hundreds of times when I discovered Michael LOL.

I voted for them too :D ... I simply looooove the Bad cover :wub: ... it's so sexy :D ... as for Dangerous, yes, it really is a piece of art ;) ...

Dangerous.

I like the artistic album covers, the "pose for a picture" ones are pretty boring.

Definitely Dangerous! I discover something new about it everytime i look at it!

Dangerous, as I mentioned already, but I want to add that Bad comes a close second because it was the cover I used to stare at when I was a little girl saying, "oh my god, he's SOOOO cute!" :lol:

thriller was a very simple album cover,mike was just chilling in his white suit and he was just sooo gorgeous

dangersous i think with all the other background colours
the rest are cool with michael face on them

I like Off the Wall, Thriller, Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible. Thriller is probably my favourite though, that picture is just iconic.

Definately Thriller for me! I like the pic of MJ in white suit leaning back on his elbow, with that expression that is so adoreable! :wub:
I also like the version where he is holding the baby tiger! Infact that's my twitter background pic! :D

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

Last edited:
That's really hard...well, I think, the Dangerous cover is something very special and outstanding...so I would choose this one, but I also love Bad, Thriller, History...

The only one I don't like is the cover of Invincible. :smilerolleyes:

I voted Dangerous.
It's not my favourite album (my favourite album is Bad, and after that HIStory, Dangerous is in my 3rd place), but it has my favourite album cover - it's mysthic with Michaels interesting eyes and the picture around it, and you always discover new little details in the album cover.

Back