Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Today I got my Bad-outfit. It looks quite nice, but I have to adjust some stuff (like the belts), and fix some broken stuff. Will post picture later, it looks quite close to the original! The "leather" straps that goes around the shoulder is a b***h though..

Also got the Bad Tour promo poster from 1987, looks reaaaaaally good. It was in mint condition until I knocked it accidentally.
Just waiting for my frame. Here comes picture spam.. And I'm sorry that almost every pic is a selfie :blush: And weird poses :p All the items on this pics are from the last month or so.

2yovpls.jpg

f3dm4l.jpg

2me1r91.jpg

1ghgtx.jpg

jtw9p1.jpg

2rdyk2t.jpg

153pvf9.jpg
I'm glad I came back to look at this-LOVE your BAD outfit!!! Was it real hard to put on???

Got some more stuff.. Some t-shirts, Making Michael and Moonwalk books, Dangerous Bucharest and Bad Tour Wembley concert dvds, Moonwalker movie and some other small stuff like keychain. Also waiting for another Billie Jean Glove and another Bad Tour promo poster from 1987 :) And I got some black loafers, but they were too big..

I'm glad I came back to look at this-LOVE your BAD outfit!!! Was it real hard to put on???
I love it too! Used it for Halloween! The belts are really short, so I had to alter them a bit. The worst part is to put on the straps that goes around the shoulder in the shirt. But it turned out okay!

Hey, I think this is the right place to post this. Can someone req me where I can find some plus size mj merchandise?

Hey, I think this is the right place to post this. Can someone req me where I can find some plus size mj merchandise?

what exactly are you looking for? I know they have shirts in 4-6 xl on eBay

Recently purchased four MJ books. You are Not Alone by Jermaine, Xscape Origins, Featuring Michael Jackson, Collective Writings on the King Of Pop by Joseph Vogel and Off The Wall For The Record by Chris Cadman.

Man In The Music by Joe Vogel. What an excellent book. I would love if this guy does more books about Michael's career. He is a very good writer.

The Remember the Time SIngle Vinyl ... got it on this app called Mercari- it plays like a gem!

Oh boy.. Can't stop buying merch :D Since my last post I've got the white arm brace he used on Dangerous Tour (looks really good), Dancing the Dream, Bad Tour Wembley, some CD's, promo poster number 2 (ordered frames for them today.. about 300 dollars for each frame!), a bunch of t-shirts, a new fedora in a smaller size, a swarovski glove, some necklaces.. Here's a bad picture taken from my webcam :)
2n9ccn5.jpg

Recently I got the following:

- Dangerous (CD)
- Invincible (CD (green version!!))
- Thriller (Vinyl)
- Xscape (CD)

Michael Jackson's Conspiracy and Defending a King His Life & Legacy

Well......I've recently bought a couple of things.

An MJ phone cover, for my new iPhone.

Three new T-shirts (Dangerous 25 themed).

A ticket to Brad Sundberg's In the Studio With MJ seminar, which is coming to my country in January. Squeeeeeeeee!!

This is my phone cover....I don't have it yet, but it's going to look AMAZING!!

s-l1600.jpg

Recently I got the following:

- Dangerous (CD)
- Invincible (CD (green version!!))
- Thriller (Vinyl)
- Xscape (CD)

YAY! Good on you!

I have all five colours of Invincible.
It took me a while to get my hands on Green and Blue.

Well......I've recently bought a couple of things.

An MJ phone cover, for my new iPhone.

Three new T-shirts (Dangerous 25 themed).

A ticket to Brad Sundberg's In the Studio With MJ seminar, which is coming to my country in January. Squeeeeeeeee!!

This is my phone cover....I don't have it yet, but it's going to look AMAZING!!

s-l1600.jpg

Where did you buy this?

In the Wrekka stow today, lucky to find a 2nd hand copy of Smooth Criminal 12 inch single with Extended and Extended Dance Mix versions. The cover has seen better days and the record was a bit warped, but plays fine. Even better it is an original 1988 pressing with the Epic logo. Very happy as 12 inch singles are hard to find here in NZ.

OMG where did you get it from?? It looks amazing. Plus I need a 2017 calendar ?

FortéFord;4180391 said:
OMG where did you get it from?? It looks amazing. Plus I need a 2017 calendar ��

I got it from a local stall. I live in the UK, if you do as well you could maybe type in Michael Jackson 2017 calendar and see what comes up?

Unfortunately, I don't live in the UK. I'll still see if I can find it though. Thanks!

A shirt with "BAD" wrote on it :3

Back