Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

I recently got a copy of Thriller 25. I bought it when it first came out, but I recently got the case (new laptop, putting all my music on there), and the disc was gone!
So I was lucky enough to find another one :)

A trip around New Zealand to a provincial record store, meant I got the following.

7 Inch singles - Rock with You/Workin Day and Night 1980 - NZ Epic green/olive label Pressing
She's out of my life/Workin Day and Night (Again!!!) 1979 - Epic Black Label, WEA Australia. Standard sleeves
Dirty Diana/Instrumental with picture sleeve USA 1988 pressing.
We are the world 7 inch single.

Great way to start my MJ vinyl collection. Have yet to play them, but look okay, two old ones have large hole.

Also bought a 7 inch single of Ben/You can lean on my shoulder. It's a New Zealand pressing under HMV but with the Tamla/Motown logo on it. It plays really well and must be quite a scarce record. I paid $3 for it and its thoroughly worth it.

All the other singles play well, except the A side of Rock with you which gets stuck, but putting a coin on your head makes it work. This is because it was such a huge hit here (#1 for 5 weeks) like everywhere else and whoever bought the single, must have played it lots. The B side plays fine.The Off the wall single plays well, possibly as it was a lesser hit (But still a great song).

one of my last phurchases in the last 2 months...
the Blu Spec CD2 Editions

141tmko.jpg

98uf10.jpg

My Last buy was the dangerous album...the cd with the 3D paper Version. For years i was searching it and when the estate celebrate not dangerous with the cd, i wil. ;)

Remember The Time Maxi CD single for 1 euro.

Edit: omg these remixes are bad

Last edited:
I saw recently a black shirt on instagram that reads “Never underestimate a woman who listens to Michael Jackson”. If anybody sees it, please let me know. I want so badly!! :woohoo:

Please how many pages has the book Just Michael?

Lets see.. Bad 25 box set, 2017 calendar, Frank Cascio's book, Jermaine's book (signed by Jermaine), King of Style book, The Wiz dvd, Motown to OTW dvd, Beat It read jacket, a lot of t-shirts, the two perfumes he used.. And my promo posters (for Bad Tour and This Is It, the latter also has a image from Bad Tour)have been on the wall in my living room for a while now. They look great!

Renaissance;4181950 said:
I saw recently a black shirt on instagram that reads “Never underestimate a woman who listens to Michael Jackson”. If anybody sees it, please let me know. I want so badly!! :woohoo:
You could get it custom made

I think the last thing I got was the song Jam on iTunes
Just the one song though
I already have the others from Dangerous that I want to own

I just bought the Essentials and have been jamming out since :) Miss him so much...the only song I can't hear sometimes in Man in the Mirror (I cry to much)...but my all time favorites are Earth Song, Dirty Diana and Bilie Jean. Makes me so happy. I also just ordered his book: Moonwalk and another commemorative book. Loving my bae.

I bought MJ live in Burchuest the Dangerous tour. I needed a replacement because my LAST one doesn't play very well due to overplayin it for 27 years

i recently purchased :

books:

My friend Michael - love the book
MJ trials
MJ I love POland (2009 reissue )
book spoken by Karen Fayed

Magazines:

Life from 1992
Life from 1997
Vibe from 2002
Tv Guide 1999 and 2002
Q 1987

ET Vinyl
MJ Visionary
Mj Ghost Deluxe edition

I have been looking at those all the time on ebay for many years and been thinking , well can't afford. But realise that working too hard not to have what I want. Don't smoke , don't drink.

It's make me happy to have those pieces around and proudly show it to my friends.

I just purchased the Bad vinyl, Dangerous Special Edition, and an MJ Wembley Stadium Bad Tour poster. Best $21 I ever spent!

Another old single - "I saw Mommy kissing santa claus", which was only released in New Zealand as a single.
Also a book called "Michael Jackson- a Tribute to the King of Pop" obviously one of the ka$h in books of 2009. It is not bad.

The single cost $1 and book $2, wonderful thing opportunity shops.

Also a series of colour proofs for the 1986 British virgin Islands stamp issue of MJ.

Do gifts count? My friend just got me a moonwalker poster and an MJ pillow case haha.

Another 7 inch vinyl single

Wanna be startin something/Wanna be startin something instrumental.

ES 877 New Zealand pressing with picture sleeve and the line "Take from the #1 Epic LP "Thriller"

It was the 4th single and a Top 10 hit. Really happy to get it for $1.

I bought the "Travelling With a King" travel book for MJ fans and I want to jump into a plane immediately :D

This is recent, but at a car boot sale last summer, this guy had a whole table of MJ stuff; I was only going to buy one or two things, but I ended up getting the lot :D
This included: magazines, ticket stubs, vinyls, Jackson 5/Jacksons cassettes and CD's, a T-shirt, a singing doll, a "Beat It" outfit for the doll, and more:
20150517_162633_zpsiw0avcxa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150517_163625_zpsqtpdz1dq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150517_170129_zpsdgmf0x2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150517_170328_zps5remccz1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150517_170341_zpswh9u9rqg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150517_170600_zpsicg9u2pv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]