Preliminary Hearing Picture & Video Only Thread

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests
please place all pictures in this thread only. as posting in the other threads slows the pages down as the pictures load and its easy for ppl who are looking for pictures to have them all in one place.

Re: prelim hearing. 4/1/11 picture thread only

pg-6-letoya-jackson_528476s.jpg

220264.jpg

Re: Preliminary Hearing Picture Only Thread

Preliminary-Hearing-For-D-007.jpg

Carl Douglas - lawyer for MJ's bodyguards Alberto Alvarez, Michael Amir Williams and Faheem Muhammad

a6ed2dfa443d8d5a7af309a60996.jpeg

Alvarez_1797587c.jpg

A Fan's prespective Day #1 Prelim. Hearing "Five seats were open for the courtroom today and I got one of them."

Day #2 recaps:

Fans perspective - Murray Hearing Prelim. Day #3

(footage via alphaba2 anne)

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
A Fans Perspective & footage. Conrad Murray - Preliminary Hearing, Day #1 - January 4th, 2011. - Raw footage of the days events outside L.A Courthouse - Includes banner flying @ lunch break. alot that wasn't shown on the streams. Enjoy.

MJ Fan Interviews - January 4, 2011 Day #1 Conrad Murray Prelim. Hearing.

Day #1 January 4, 2011 - Court House Notes**
The *opinion at the very end of this video does *Not reflection my opinion at all.

(footage via Carmen)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xgqabCiNMeM?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xgqabCiNMeM?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

some videos from the other court days

[youtube]rtLDsULnT6Y[/youtube]

[youtube]A_Z1_wbQOtk[/youtube]

[youtube]fiIjUFsUmnc[/youtube]

If I were a lawyer and was asked "If this is so upsetting for them,than why are they here?" I would have spoken for a minute and said. "Well if this was your brother,son,uncle etc. Wouldn't you be here too?" The media is soo ignorant.

Conrad Murray going to Trial by Larry Nimmer Report #5

Last edited:
Raw video discussion about Feb 7 hearing.

Back