Could this be the setlist for the BAD tour release?

Maybe? I did find it a bit random that they posted "Set-list of the day"

Whoa, interesting..Thanks for posting Hess ;)

More than one BAD concert should be released!

give us 4. :lol:

Sometimes they're posting there quote of the day, photo of the day, or on this day in history and so on.
It says: April 13, 1988. Bad Tour at The Omni in Atlanta, GA - April 13, 2011 just gone by, I guess it's like to celebrate it and it has nothing to do with the planned dvd release.

Well on Twitter they specifically asked what our favorite song from that setlist was:

Official Michael Jackson Twitter: "Hey everyone - check out this link to see the set list from April 13th, 1988. What is your favorite song on the list? http://myplay.me/5kl"

so I really dun know. kinda random

hope this means they are now working on releasing a BAD concert.

If they're so curious about which song is our favorite, maybe they should release the concert so we can watch and tell them.

AM I RIGHT?!?! :D :lol:

why will they choose Omni in Atlanta? I don't understand. So maybe not!
They need to listen to the fans' opinion: Wembley UK or L.A.

um no, setlist of the day meaning "this day in mj concert histroy" hence them posting it on april 13..the show was from april 13 1988...nothing to do with a release.

Agreed, the posted setlist has no connection to a possible DVD release. That setlist reflects the typical 1988 Bad Tour setlist though. So if a 1988 concert is released - fully - it will be this setlist.

Well alot is being released already,Yesterday Smooth Criminal Live in Tokyo Full Pro Audio leaked. And also I know there are people trying to get the concert leak and release. :)

I hope the Estate will release some kind of official statement in regards to the Bad Tour DVD...At least if they confirm the date, everyone would be happy

If BAD gets released on Blu-Ray I go crazy.

It would be like an all time dream come true. - BAD released in best possible quality.

AND NOT YOKOHAMA. - We have that already, and the setlist is not perfect.

I don't think so....it will be Wembley, Rome or LA

I'd say both, all as a 3 dics set of the Bad Tour, because we all know we wanted Wembley, I know I wanted Rome so badly and I also know some of us wanted LA too. So I'm gonna stick with all 3 concerts.

If BAD gets released on Blu-Ray I go crazy.

It would be like an all time dream come true. - BAD released in best possible quality.

I strongly believe they'll release it on Blu-Ray too.

I really don't mind where they release it from, even a compilation of different venues would be fine, as long as its '88, if Yokohama is released, all hell will break loose :lol:

I have a feeling that they are gonna release the Yokohoma. I really hope that they don't. I think Wembly would be the perfect choice.

why will they choose Omni in Atlanta? I don't understand. So maybe not!
They need to listen to the fans' opinion: Wembley UK or L.A.

Why? Is Wembley better than Atlanta? I don't think I've ever seen footage from Atlanta actually...

If they release YOKOHAMA I will not even buy it. - I will cry my eyes out instead and curse SONY all the way into hell. :lol:

When it's released, they gonna know with the millions that will be sold, they have to release another 5!.

the setlist looks really good if it's similar, many songs from bad!

^^^

True. Yokohama setlist is not too good.

release a "BEST OF BAD TOUR" / "BAD TOUR MOVIE"!!
...capture the magic of this historic worldwide pop hysteria phenomenon.
a single concert does no justice. get your ass up ...estate!

Back