Votes: 12 36.4%
  • DR

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

MJTheKing

Proud Member
Lisa Presley or Debbie Rowe

Which one treated Michael best ?

Debbie Rowe, because Lisa Marie broke her promise to Michael about giving him kids, so Debbie Rowe took care that.

Debbie Rowe because she had the children that Michael so desperately wanted.

have to say none and both. i do believe the marriage to LMP was more grounded in love and emotion. but Debbie gave him two children which became the center of his world and his straight. but she also messed with his head i think in away he didn't need....... anyway both messed with his head. but stil, i'm thankful to Debbie

Debbie never said ish about him in public, so I choose her

Debbie Rowe because she gave him kids which Michael always wanted...

Also, she was his nurse so helped him deal with his skin condition and also never said anything bad about him in the public.

Lisa Marie. She's beautiful, and seems highly intellingent to me! She married MJ out of love... And that's something I never felt Debbie did.

Guys, there was just one and only Mrs Michael Jackson, and it's lucky bitch :lol:

The other is a surrogate, she was payed, she did a job, that's it. And btw, the shit surrogate number 1 is an ugly shit who tried to make problems to Mike before the trial, and after in 2005.

Lucky bitch, now, just miss the Royal dick like I read on KOP :lol:

Mike was happy with his lucky bitch I must say. Just check their pictures, during or after their marriage, they are just happy and in love.

With the shit surrogate number 1, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, just check pictures and you will see, it's like Mike just want to vomit :lol:

@Diplomate: the question was which wife do you prefer? We all know Mike and LMP had an affair after they got divorced; however Debbie have never trashed him in public, trying to be in the public eye taking advantage of her marriage to Michael and she made come true Michael's biggest dream as human being: TO BE A FATHER! That's why I chose Debbie.

Debbie made him happy in a way Lisa never did. She gave him what he wanted most in the world and Lisa was unwilling to do that. So my vote will always be for Debbie.

Which wife do I prefer? ....thats easy... Alyssa (me) :giggle: :lmao:
OJ...
Hmmm, well I think MJ and Lisa looked great together, however....I much prefer Debbie.
What LMP said about MJ on Oprah and other interviews was just uncalled for. And of course Debbie gave Michael children :heart:

@Diplomate: the question was which wife do you prefer? We all know Mike and LMP had an affair after they got divorced; however Debbie have never trashed him in public, trying to be in the public eye taking advantage of her marriage to Michael and she made come true Michael's biggest dream as human being: TO BE A FATHER! That's why I chose Debbie.

Mike just had 1 wife, so I choose lucky bitch. Even if I'm completly indifferent to her :lol:

Didn't Debbie sue Michael? I saw one motion which mentioned her suing him for $900 000.

I see that one more of a business deal than a marriage. The one with LMP was more real, however she wasn't good to him. I don't really like her either.

DEBBIE!, unlike Lisa she didnt trash him and she can say for sure that she knows Michael wasnt a pedophile

So yep Debbie all the way. Lisa is a sick individual and I dont see why MJ fans support her or believe anything she says.

Lisa Marie. At least they married out of love. It does not matter what happened during and after the marriage. With Debbie it was more like a contract for her to give MJ children. It wasn't a real marriage.

Back