Jackie Chan Appreciation Thread - For fans and martial arts buffs!

thrillerchild

Proud Member
I can't believe there is not a thread dedicated to probably the living legend that is Jackie Chan!! I grew up on this mans films and continue to love his work :D I love loads of his films including the Rush Hour films, Police Story, Who Am I?, Shanghai Noon, Project A, Super Cop and even some of his earlier stuff like Drunken Master, The Cannonball Run, The Big Brawl, Young Master & even Fist Of Fury (I know it's a Bruce Lee film but its a classic! ;) ). He's not only just a great martial artist who did all his own stunts but a singer & big big humanitarian in China helping build schools for poor children :)

2366942_o.gif

jackiechan1.jpg

Here are some video's to demonstrate his epicness :p

This is my favourite interview of his...he's so down to earth and such a nice guy:
[YOUTUBE]D883gcBZ49c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]b7MgqhxziP0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xtykNpOsCUE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]o_8GDN6Zfy8[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the thread kid.

Here's an EPIC fight scene. Fast forward to 1:14 for the fight. This scene makes me laugh, would be so funny if you dated several women (as in cheat on 'em) and they decided to fight you the way the women fight in the video after finding out haha:

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread kid.Here's an EPIC fight scene. Fast forward to 1:14 for the fight. This scene makes me laugh, would be so funny if you dated several women (as in cheat on 'em) and they decided to fight you the way the women fight in the video after finding out haha:
I love Armour Of God!! :D

^^^ You're so right !!!!! I love the one from "Dragons Forever" too. Benny is so charismatic, especially when he plays a villain. I hope they'll shoot other scenes together, such a great duet. :)

Here's an interview i find funny:

Last edited:
Back