Short Story About Michael and His Children Having a Private Vacation at Disneyland Paris

CherubimII

Proud Member
[h=1]Disney Connection: Alum Plays Big Role at Paris Parks[/h]Written by: Ryan Denham // February 14, 2013<!-- // --> //

Six years ago, when Steve Sulaski ’87 was in charge of guest and VIP relations at Disneyland Paris, his boss gave him an important job: Keep an eye on Michael Jackson.
The King of Pop, his children and their tutor were coming to the theme park for a private four-day visit, and Disney wanted things to go smoothly. So there was Sulaski, watching Jackson and his family dining and other intimate moments. One night, as the Disney team shot off a private fireworks show just for Jackson’s family, the pop star told Sulaski what he already knew.
“And he says, ‘You’ve got the best job a person could ever have,’” Sulaski said.

http://stories.illinoisstate.edu/20...onnection-alum-plays-big-role-at-paris-parks/

<!--details-->

Thanks, Cherubim for finding this story!
Unfortunately Sulaski doesn't share much about this "interesting experience" he had with Michael and his children apart from what Michael told him. But it does show once again how incredibly sweet Michael was to people, complimenting them, saying kind and encouraging things to them. Love him so much!

Thanks, Cherubim for finding this story!
Unfortunately Sulaski doesn't share much about this "interesting experience" he had with Michael and his children apart from what Michael told him. But it does show once again how incredibly sweet Michael was to people, complimenting them, saying kind and encouraging things to them. Love him so much!

Do you think Michael's children remember having the whole entire Disneyland Paris just to themselves and their Dad?

800px-Park_and_water_scene_in_disneyland_Paris_may_2005.jpg

Do you think Michael's children remember having the whole entire Disneyland Paris just to themselves and their Dad?

I hope they do remember.

I worked as a travel agent and we visited Disneyland Paris to check out the different hotels, and also enjoy the park of course. We had dinner in one of the restaurants and to get there, we had to walk through the main park at night when it was closed. It was a magical feeling to know that we were the only ones there at that moment. We even saw rats walking around looking for food! :bugeyed haha. Now that I think about it, we even had a huge disco party in a hidden area near Captain Eo :wub: :D

We also got to enjoy the Disney Studios park after closing time and we were allowed to use all the rides. It was great because as soon as we got off a ride, we could run right back and go on it again! It kinda reminded me of Michael being there and I wondered if he felt as great as I did walking around there :wub:

Back