Is this for real? "Space Dance"?

Its not an official track but is compiled together soundbytes. Its fan made so no its not real.

^^ thats not true its true...... I have the whole song and at the end he says "see you soon at space channel 5"

^^ thats not true its true...... I have the whole song and at the end he says "see you soon at space channel 5"
Yes thats one of many soundbytes compiled together to make this fake track. It is not an official MJ track at all.

I think some of the soundbytes are from Captain Eo. Not sure on that but I deffo know that this is a fake soz.

^^ sorry but it is official, I remember all of this because I even read a statement saying it was true and he was happy to get together and make this! so........ its true

^^ sorry but it is official, I remember all of this because I even read a statement saying it was true and he was happy to get together and make this! so........ its true

I take it you dont have this statement?

I remember this being discussed numerous times on MJNO and it is from the game yes but it is just edited soundbytes. The statement you're talking about probably refers to the game not the track.

Plus its not on this list either:

http://www.jacksonvillage.org/board...s-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html

whatever.... he did this song and did not sample anything......
and no I never save a statement i only read them

Well we'll agree to disagree til someone else can verify. :)

Yes, Space Channel 5 was a Dreamcast game and featured Michael Jackson. I have no proof that the song was written by Michael or that it isn't a fan complilation, but you have already been presented a embedded link to the promo commercial on YouTube. That alone should give it about 80% validity, seeing as there are mulitple videos uploaded with the same promo…

Well I always thought that it is real.. Didin't know that it was made for Space Channel 5 though. I think it's kinda funny :D Different at least

The May 2007 issue of EGM contains a quote from series creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi concerning what it was like to work with Michael:
"We were in the middle of production of Space Channel 5, in 1998 or 1999. I got a call from the U.S. from my partner - the executive producer of Space Channel 5 - and he said, 'Oh, Michael wants to act in Space Channel 5.' I said, 'Who's Michael?' 'Who is Michael Jackson?' he said, 'The Michael Jackson - the real Michael Jackson' My partner had shown him the 60-to-70 percent complete version, when it was almost at the end of the game. We had one month to finalize. But Michael wanted to do something, so we suggested that if he was OK with it, we could program the people in the game to do the Michael Jackson dance when taken over by aliens. he said 'yeah.' We initially had five aliens who danced. One of them became Michael Jackson."I still say the audio is made up from the game.

I posted the game and song in the video above but seems every passed it
over ... It is an official MJ song from the thriller era - it was not placed
on the album but was later used in the space Channel 5 game - you can
listen to it in the above game promo video.

also this is a quote from game spot that MJ' real voice
was used in that game-

GameSpot News learned today that the voice of a particular character named "Space Michael" in Space Channel 5 is actually done by "the King of Pop" himself - Michael Jackson. Players will recognize the singer's voice because of his unique howling in the game. And if you think we're joking, finish the game and check when the ending credit rolls.

Last edited:
I posted the game and song in the video above but seems every passed it
over ... It is an official MJ song from the thriller era - it was not placed
on the album but was later used in the space Channel 5 game - you can
listen to it in the above game promo video.

also this is a quote from game spot that MJ' real voice
was used in that game-

this simply ain't true

it is an official song from the console game "Space Channel 5"

BUT it IS NOT a MJ song and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Thriller
(the song is completely computer-made)

MJ is not even singing, you can only hear one or two lines of him *LOL*

the track was simply created for the console game "Space Channel 5" and the producers were allowed to use a few vocals MJ has recorded for the SEGA Space Simulator that was featured in several Disneylands (in the theme park "Disney Village)

once again: this IS NOT a MJ track

;)

Last edited:
^^ Thank you. This is what Ive been saying the whole time but some peeps just wont believe you sometimes :)

I believe it's a Michael track. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I believe it's a Michael track. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Whats to disagree on? MJ doesnt sing, and it was made for a game. Its not official and has NEVER been on any official tracklistings for MJ. Its fake peeps. You're just kidding yourselves otherwise. Dont be naive. :punk:

That seems to be an intresting game :)

And if I remember right, Duthie has the game.. right Dutchie? :)

Back