Another version of THRILLER 25 found in US Stores!!!

jaorecords

Proud Member
Country
United-States
I work in a mall next to a music store called MUSIC 4 LESS. I went in there to just check to see if they had gotten any special version of THRILLER 25 like the different versions at Best Buy and Circuit City. They did. The sticker read INDEPENDENT MUSIC STORES Exclusive Bonus Track "Billie Jean (Radio Edit Remix)". It was $13.99. I have not seen anyone post info on this version so I decided to. It's available at all MUSIC 4 LESS, MUSIC FOR A SONG and SOUND SHOP stores in the US and is limited to the following states: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hamshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee & Virginia. I have store addressess and phone numbers for anyone who needs to know where any of those stores are located in the US.

I don't know as I didn't get it. I had already got mine at Best Buy earlier in the day and was tapped out for cash. It sounds interesting though

Hmmmmmm, I wonder what that remix sounds like. I haven't seen that version in any of the records stores i've been too though, but thx for the info.

this billie jean remix is maybe the "four on the floor radio edit remix"

Here are the locations of the stores in Pennsylvania:

MUSIC FOR A SONG Prime Outlets Grove City (724) 748-4502
MUSIC FOR A SONG Pittsburgh Mills Pittsburgh (724) 274-8350
MUSIC FOR A SONG Rockvale Square Outlets Lancaster (717) 396-1238
MUSIC4LESS Outlets At Hershey Hershey (717) 312-1222
MUSIC4LESS Gettysburg Village Factor Gettysburg (717) 334-2406

Hey does anyone have any clue what the Thriller [25th anniversary edition BONUS TRACK] edition is for Circity city's website? Has anyone one ordered it or know anything about about it. It's $17.99. The upc # is different from all the other different editions and is higher priced then the regular plain & zombie edition (for $11.99) but lower costing then the deluxe (for $19.99). So I'm trying to figure out what they mean by bonus track. I don't think it's the wanna be startin somethin mix for $6 more dollars when you can get that for $11.99. So what could it be?? Also there is not picture or track listing of this bonus track edition on the circuit city website.

I am gonna order it and the zombie cover and try to get as much info from the outside. If I think it has a real bonus track that no one knows about I'm gonna keep it. If I think this has the the same stuff as the zombie edition then I'm not opening it and will send it back and keep the zombie edition.

Here is the link: http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Music/Artist.aspx?p_id=P+++++4576

The bonus track for Circuit City is Wanna Be Startin' Something (1982 Dance Remix).

I know. Im talking about the for the thriller 25th anniversary BONUS TRACK edition! Did you even click on the link?

:shifty: That what I'm thinking but I don't want to buy it and open it and be wrong (cuz you kinda have to listen to the album to know) so if anyone has an idea of what it is please share it with me.

Back