If an MJJC member could purchase extra tickets

rowdym

Proud Member
wouldn't it be great if people are able to do so when they purchase their own ticket.

If they were able to get an extra one or two to supply at cost to other MJJC members who missed out in the potential and probable scramble to get them.

?

That sure would be great!

I guess it's going to be difficult to get tickets!

i think thats a great idea as well i may try and do the same depending on the cost and my budget...

we should help each other out ^_^

I think ticket purchasing should be limited to 3 or 4 per person to prevent touts buying up loads & selling them on eBay. :(

I think ticket purchasing should be limited to 3 or 4 per person to prevent touts buying up loads & selling them on eBay. :(

Yeah.

I think it will be a limit for 5 tickets per person.

I just checked out 02 ticketing service and it said that tickets are limited to only 4 per person. x

I would prefer to buy a couple of extra because I won't have time to figure out if someone I know might come with me and if they did I would want us to have seats together. I was wondering if I ended up with extra if there would be fans who would take them at cost if I couldn't use them.

I don't know yet if I will get a prebuy but I got the e-mail saying I have a chance at it.

Has anyone tries to figure out what the best areas are? there is only about $30 difference between the cheapest and most expensive tickets. If I have to pay airfare I might as well get the best tickets if I can but I am not even sure what that would be.

I would like to be close but am afraid I won't be able to see past peoples heads. Does anyone know what it is like at the O2.

If all I had to pay was for the tickets, I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MICHAEL A OK, but thats not the problem, its the airfare/hotel costs, I did a estimate and it would, at least for me, cost a minimum of 2500 Dollars!!! To me thats a lot and I just have that laying around, :(

Please Micheal TOUR IN THE U.S. or at least some concerts!!!

If all I had to pay was for the tickets, I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MICHAEL A OK, but thats not the problem, its the airfare/hotel costs, I did a estimate and it would, at least for me, cost a minimum of 2500 Dollars!!! To me thats a lot and I just have that laying around, :(

Please Micheal TOUR IN THE U.S. or at least some concerts!!!

Yeah, it's weird, I checked just for the hell of it and the day before it was $1200, then today it was $2500..

Although you might be able to call Priceline, Orbitz, etc. and get a cheaper deal if you fly out the day before the concert and do an overnight flight... it's one less day to pay for the hotel which isn't always taken into account on the websites. They'll charge you for two nights accomodations even though you'll only be there for one.

Still, it's too much for me. I'd hate to pony up that kind of money only to find out that he'll be touring the States. Maybe he's working in secret with world leaders to stimulate the economy.

I would prefer to buy a couple of extra because I won't have time to figure out if someone I know might come with me and if they did I would want us to have seats together. I was wondering if I ended up with extra if there would be fans who would take them at cost if I couldn't use them.

I don't know yet if I will get a prebuy but I got the e-mail saying I have a chance at it.

Has anyone tries to figure out what the best areas are? there is only about $30 difference between the cheapest and most expensive tickets. If I have to pay airfare I might as well get the best tickets if I can but I am not even sure what that would be.

I would like to be close but am afraid I won't be able to see past peoples heads. Does anyone know what it is like at the O2.

If I don't get hold of a ticket, I'm willing to buy yours if there's one left!:p

Oh I hear the buy extra and sell'em but HOW would we get the extra tickets to each other if we don't get them until a few days (7-10) before the show or if until we have to pick them up an hour before the show?:scratch:

Is that what the ticket exchange on ticketmaster is for?

Back