FAKE Tickets Available Already!!!!

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
WARNING: BEWARE OF FAKE TICKETS!

Yes, they are out there already...fake tickets! Fans are being urged not to buy tickets for Michael Jackson's upcoming concerts at the O2 unless they are being sold by official vendors.

Graham Burns, of the UK Association of Secondary Ticket Agents, stated today that:

'We are warning people not to buy tickets that are not yet on sale because it is unlikely that they will receive those tickets. It’s impossible when the dates haven’t been announced to be selling tickets for something when there are no announced dates."

So, even though the posters are already going up, please don't purchase tickets until the after the dates have actually been announced. Otherwise, chances are good that you are buying a bogus ticket.

Here is one website selling fake tickets:-
http://www.theonlineticketshop.com/music/1175/michael-jackson/michael-jackson-tickets.htm

its crazy, i'm worried if tickets get sent in the mail, the post men might steal them, especially if it has ticket master on it.

I used the onlineticketshop once and got ripped off good and proper on some football tix.

its crazy, i'm worried if tickets get sent in the mail, the post men might steal them, especially if it has ticket master on it.

tickets usually just get sent in a blank white envelope so it should be okay.

although usually you can tell it's tickets as the bit with your name and address on is ON the actual ticket and is shown at the front.

Just have to hope they do it via recorded mail or something like that.

Back