Ticket talk and Disappointment

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Ya know i understand why you guys are mad really i do but come on... You HAVE tickets. To me it seems like some people just don't realize how lucky they are just to be a part of these shows. These tickets now that are going on sale are great but you do realize that if the stage had to be expanded these tickets wouldn't be on sale? This was a precaution they took to make sure there was enough room.

The thing i don't understand is why are the people who have tickets,money to get there, a hotel, and other things why are they b!tching about the seat they have when at least they HAVE seats.?. Btw you don't have to remind me that I'm not going to these and you don't have to be rude in your response but i felt like i had to say this. Because of What I see here is something that i don't understand and i don't like it. What i see is people bitching because they didnt get the best. Which translates spoild people. I hate to say that because all of you are wonderful people. But its what i see. Some of you bought more then one ticket. which means your going to see him. I am not. I am staying in the USA waiting for reports from those who go.

Please PLEASE PLEASE dont take this the wrong way because its not ment to be mean its ment to be eye opening.

Again i apologize to you if i offended any of you with this post.

You have to understand that it's just frustrating for some people who have spent hundreds of pounds for tickets off other sites.
Nobody knew that more tickets would become available, so a lot of people spent more than they actually can, borrowed money, etc.
So i completely understand why they are angry at how this whole ticket sale has been handled.
Come on, you want to tell me if you had spent hundreds of pounds on an "ok" seat, you wouldnt be pissed off if a much better seat became available on tm for the normal price? I'm sure you would have been angry as well.

And again...the tickets that went on sale yesterday were NOT production seats. They were all over the arena and I don't believe they had anything to do with the stage whatsoever!

I completely understand if people are upset!

You have to understand that it's just frustrating for some people who have spent hundreds of pounds for tickets off other sites.
Nobody knew that more tickets would become available, so a lot of people spent more than they actually can, borrowed money, etc.
So i completely understand why they are angry at how this whole ticket sale has been handled.
Come on, you want to tell me if you had spent hundreds of pounds on an "ok" seat, you wouldnt be pissed off if a much better seat became available on tm for the normal price? I'm sure you would have been angry as well.

And again...the tickets that went on sale yesterday were NOT production seats. They were all over the arena and I don't believe they had anything to do with the stage whatsoever!

I completely understand if people are upset!

But do you see MY point? They are GOING regardless where they set. They are LUCKY to be going at all. They are lucky Michael put these shows OUT there for them to attend at all. Do you realize that?

Of course I understand why you want everybody to appreciate that they are going at all given that you can't attend.
But if you were in the position of actually attending and had spent too much, you would have also been upset I think.

I don't want to sound rude and I'm really sorry that you cannot attend! I'm just saying...

I am more than happy and grateful that I got tickets and that I will be able to see Michael again on stage! :)

These tickets now that are going on sale are great but you do realize that if the stage had to be expanded these tickets wouldn't be on sale? This was a precaution they took to make sure there was enough room.
thats not true. yes of course ppl see your point but u have to see others aswell

Of course I understand why you want everybody to appreciate that they are going at all given that you can't attend.
But if you were in the position of actually attending and had spent too much, you would have also been upset I think.

I don't want to sound rude and I'm really sorry that you cannot attend! I'm just saying...

I am more than happy and grateful that I got tickets and that I will be able to see Michael again on stage! :)

I dont see your posts as rude and im glad you see my point. I just hope everyone else does.

And no honestly i wouldn't be mad because of my seats. I would be extremely grateful that i got to go at all. I have been trying really hard to see a Jackson in concert. I was so CLOSE to seeing Janet but that fell through on the last moment. So you understand that having Michael's shows being sold out makes me Immensely proud of him and to be a Michael Jackson fan. I just hope that soon people will see that this is a once in a life time event and i hope they appreciate it soon.

But do you see MY point? They are GOING regardless where they set. They are LUCKY to be going at all. They are lucky Michael put these shows OUT there for them to attend at all. Do you realize that?
No! They are not lucky, they spent lots of their hard earned cash to make it happen and some of them didn't get what they should have gotten with their money! Some spent more money on 4 shows then what they would have spent on 10 shows if they could have gotten the tickets from Ticketmaster at the intended price!

No! They are not lucky, they spent lots of their hard earned cash to make it happen and some of them didn't get what they should have gotten with their money! Some spent more money on 4 shows then what they would have spent on 10 shows if they could have gotten the tickets from Ticketmaster at the intended price!

There's no such thing as "should've gotten" in this situation. You hope for the best and these things happen. Nobody put a gun to someone's head to make them order on the first day, or via Viagogo or what not. It's how the dice roll, and I totally understand how it's very frustrating for a lot of people, but nobody is fucked over by anybody or missed out on what they should've gotten. That's a misplaced sense of entitlement, in my opinion.

No, it's not... if the official ticket price is 75 pounds, then that is what people should have to pay for it... they shouldn't have to go through secondary ticketsites and buy official tickets there for an inflated price and they shouldn't have to go to Ebay to buy tickets from assholes, who only bought tickets to make a profit on it! And when AEG was claiming that everything was sold out, there wasn't really any other chance.... except for waiting and hoping that they were shitting us and that there would be further tickets available down the line... but people, who really wanted to see MJ at good seats, couldn't really take that chance!

But all that said, I'm personally not upset... I did what I had to do to get my tickets and I'm happy with them and my seats... I don't really care anymore what I spent... thank god though I didn't pay the ridiculous prices... I'm not gonna let all the ticketing bs spoil my MJ concert summer! I'm all set, happy and looking forward to it! No regrets!

the above is what i mean. Never satisfied with what they got but wanting more. *shakes head*

^^Wow, you seriously do have comprehension problems!

I said "I'm all set, happy and looking forward to it!"! I don't have any qualms with how ticketing went! It's understandable though why people are upset!

Unlike you though, we have paid for tickets and have a right to be upset, if we choose so! Getting tickets had nothing to do with luck! And is nothing to be thankful for! We paid hard cash for it!

^^Wow, you seriously do have comprehension problems!

I said "I'm all set, happy and looking forward to it!"! I don't have any qualms with how ticketing went! It's understandable though why people are upset!

Unlike you though, we have paid for tickets and have a right to be upset, if we choose so! Getting tickets had nothing to do with luck! And is nothing to be thankful for! We paid hard cash for it!

ya know what. no im not going to sink as low as you. But i DONT think i insulted you. but if you wish to insult me further please do it in pm because i cant go off here like i want to.

Well, you acused me of being ungrateful, didn't you? In a way this whole thread is insulting! You haven't invested one dime in these shows, but yet you feel the need to lecture people, who have spent lots of money and time getting tickets and aren't entirely happy with how things went, on how they should feel!

And again, no, personally I'm not upset anymore with how things went! I take it as it is, move on and look foward to the shows!

Hey Ginny, I understand that you're upset and I really hope that Mikey decides to go back over to the USA and perform. I personally am happy that I'm going, and feel grateful to have got tickets - there's no way i'm swapping mine for better seats. I wish you all the best x

Back