I am so happy to have been on earth the same time as michael jackson

CherubimII

Proud Member
Sometimes for just a little while God lets one of his Angels come to Earth to sing to us and teach us how to love one another.
But then, of course, he calls them back to Heaven ever so much too soon.
One such Angel was Michael Jackson.
When I finally get to Heaven, I'm going to demand front row seats to all of his Heavenly Concerts.
inlove.gif

i am blessed to have been a witness to his life and to have the time i was given. i thank God i always recognized the gift and never took it for granted. it is selfish to ask for more. God granted a precious gift. i will remember everything. and i thank God for the gift of allowing me to live in the same space of time as Michael. now i live for the reunion in the stars. may his soul rest in peace while his spirit loves and lives on forever.

yea me too! I want to sit next to you then..
thank you for everything Michael Jackson :give_heart:

Sometimes for just a little while God lets one of his Angels come to Earth to sing to us and teach us how to love one another.
But then, of course, he calls them back to Heaven ever so much too soon.
One such Angel was Michael Jackson.
When I finally get to Heaven, I'm going to demand front row seats to all of his Heavenly Concerts.
inlove.gif
:clapping:
He let Michael grace us with his presence and I was here to witness this angel. The only way to describe him is as an angel, from birth to the jackson 5 to the jacksons, otw, thriller, bad, dangerous, etc...
He taught us fans SO much that we could never be taught by anyone else, and his beautiful personality will resonate through us forever

I am not happy because I can not cope with the pain of the fact that he died. Better I have never heard his songs and did not know of such a singer like Michael. Michael was alive, and we admired him, and now Michael is dead and we are once again happy that Michael knew. I can not adjust so quickly.​

Back