Celine Dion to appear on Fox News "On The Record" to discuss Michael

Lobley

Guests
Hey everyone, it was just announced on Fox News that Celine Dion, currently on an 18 month break from her career, will make a special appearance on on Fox News "On The Record" on Monday, 29th June at 10pm EST to talk about Michael. I don't know if you know this, you possibly might but I couldn't see a topic about it. I don't know if she will appear in person, via satellite or on the phone; more likely it's one of the latter options.

I'm a big Celine fan and all of us on celinedionforum.com (the biggest Celine forum on the Internet) are currently in shock just as you are but as we know, Celine is a huge Michael fan and his passing has affected her greately. I'm sure you already read her statement but it seems she feels the need to come out of her retirement to talk about him further, and I don't think she would do this for just anyone. She truly loved him and I think more than a lot of the celebrities that have shown their love, she really knows what it's like to cope with a showbusiness career from such an early age and I think she saw the strength he had and aspired to achieve as much as he did.

Much love to you all from the Celine community, I hope you all find the strength to get through this truly awful time and find solace in his music.

xx

Thank you for letting us know, that's very sweet, I will be watching it to see what she says :)

Thak you Lobley, it was very kind of you to write that. Much love to Celine, she is such a warm and loving person. I know she must be devastated like we are all here.

Much love to you from a fellow Celine fan household. Seen her three times in Vegas one front row, lovely classy lady, I appreciate your words.

Other half is Member of Team Celine.

omg when she spoke to larry i cried. said she was rediscovering mj thru her son rene charles cuz he was watching thriller while she was talking to larry. broke my heart but shows mj will never die. he'll live on in us through our children

Back